Thank You President Obama For Never Lying!

Oh, and let's not forget the 23 times he said he didn't have the constitutional authority to do what he did on immigration. So was he lying all those times or did he knowingly violate the Constitution?
link?

My memory was defective, it was 22 times.

22 Times President Obama Said He Couldn’t Ignore or Create His Own Immigration Law
Said he couldn't grant amnesty. But he could certainly tell law enforcement to concentrate on criminals, not workers and students. (So that's GOP BULLSHYTTE, dupe.) And exactly what your Orange con man hero says he's going to do NOW. D'OH!! Enjoy the giant tax cut for the rich...

We have been blessed with 8 years of a president who never lied to the American people. Quite unusual for politicians.

We will now have a president who will likely never tell the American people the truth about anything. Sad!
Not necessarily true.

You are just guessing.

I think Trump has always been truthful, he just honestly changes his mind a lot.

This is unlike Romney who actually lied through his teeth about Romney-Care, assault weapons bans, abortion rights, etc.

Does Obama Lie?

Does a wild bear shit in the woods?
Do illegals vote?
Is the pope Catholic?
Do red necks get into bar fights?
Does Campbell make soup?
Does Paula Deen like butter?
Do accordion players wear diamond rings?
Is our southern border secure (wait, that one doesn't count).

If Obama never told a lie my mother is a virgin, and I'm the Queen of England.

Does Obama Lie?

Do illegals vote?
Is the pope Catholic?
Does Campbell make soup?

Just a GOP propaganda dupe....

We have been blessed with 8 years of a president who never lied to the American people. Quite unusual for politicians.

We will now have a president who will likely never tell the American people the truth about anything. Sad!

He did tell the truth about his desire to fundamentally change America. He also stated he will stand by Muslims when the political winds shift against them.

Other than that, he lied just about every time he spoke.

Oh, and let's not forget the 23 times he said he didn't have the constitutional authority to do what he did on immigration. So was he lying all those times or did he knowingly violate the Constitution?
link?

22 Times President Obama Said He Couldn’t Ignore or Create His Own Immigration Law
Said he couldn't grant amnesty. But he could certainly tell law enforcement to concentrate on criminals, not workers and students. (So that's GOP BULLSHYTTE, dupe.) And exactly what your Orange con man hero says he's going to do NOW. D'OH!! Enjoy the giant tax cut for the rich...

He also didn't have the authority to grant deferred deportation or work permits to people not legally eligible.

Does Obama Lie?

Do illegals vote?
Is the pope Catholic?
Does Campbell make soup?

Just a GOP propaganda dupe....

The following is a complete list of U.S. Presidents who never lied:

If you like you plan.....
Bad prediction of five years before. He didn't realize how much the dupes loved their scam GOP policies...
Right! He KNEW he was forcing companies to modify the plans they offered. Even an IDIOT like you could have figured out that people would lose plans they liked. You are about the most ridiculous example of blind acceptance of party dogma I have ever seen.

If you like you plan.....
Bad prediction of five years before. He didn't realize how much the dupes loved their scam GOP policies...
Right! He KNEW he was forcing companies to modify the plans they offered. Even an IDIOT like you could have figured out that people would lose plans they liked. You are about the most ridiculous example of blind acceptance of party dogma I have ever seen.

Spot on!

You know that, I know that and every intelligent and informed person in the country knows that which means Obama is either dishonest or incredibly stupid. Or both.

It is a fact beyond dispute that Obama said if you liked your doctor you could keep him and if you liked your health plan you could keep it. It was all over the news, especially the Obama-adoring MSM, so no one can plead ignorance

It is also a fact beyond dispute that – contrary to what Obama promised – many, if not most, people lost their physician of choice and lost their health care plan. This was all over Fox News and the Internet although the MSM was relatively silent on the subject.

One could argue WHY Obama's promises failed, but no no one can dispute the fact they failed. So, was Obama dishonest or was he merely stupid in that he could not foresee his promises would fail. A lot of people saw it coming, but then a lot of people are a hell of a lot smarter than our Corpseman In Chief.

link?

Dear francoHFW
I noticed you thought my msg was Funny. Thanks for the honest feedback. Now can You or Synthaholic explain
* how are Obama and Democrats prochoice, while pushing mandates that took away my choice of paying and providing universal care OTHER WAYS by imposing ACA regulations on exemptions that restrict CHOICES of paying for insurance and health plans penalize noncompliance. I no longer have freedom to choose as before, but face restrictions and fines I never consented to. Can you explain how this is prochoice? Who is lying, me or other Democrats including Obama and Pelosi ?
* was Obama lying when he pushed ACA and approved it claiming it was NOT a tax, or was Justice Roberts lying when changing the opinion and interpretation to approve ACA as a tax bill.

Who is lying or can either of you explain this? Thanks if you cannot answer do I need to drag you both into the Bullring to answer seriously instead of thinking people's civil liberties and right to Constitutional govt is a "laughing" manner.

On behalf of all the fellow Constitutionalist s and Veterans who lay down their life and pledge sacred duty to uphold the laws of the land, may I respectfully demand an answer!

Dear Synthaholic
If you don't call it lying
can you explain how Obama pushed for ACA mandates
to get passed through Congress defending it as NOT A TAX
so it would pass.

Then turn around and push it AS A TAX to the
Supreme Court, which was the only argument that got it to pass.

A. Is the ACA a public health bill? or was it passed
as a tax revenue bill?

B. What do you call changing a bill in midstream
from a public health bill to a tax bill?
If that isn't lying or manipulation, what do you call it?

NOTE 1: Even if you argue it is both a public health bill
and a tax bill, are you honest enough to admit it would
NOT have passed through Congress if it had to be
presented as a TAX BILL in order to get approved by courts later?

NOTE 2: If both Congress, the Supreme Court and the Nation
are split at 50/50 both for and against the ACA, half arguing it
is constitutional and half arguing it isn't.

How can Obama and other federal officials claim to represent
the interests of the ENTIRE nation if they only defend one
side, the beliefs they agree with on this.

Isn't the Constitutional oath of office for defending the rights
and interests of ALL the public, not just the party that got you elected?

If you don't call this lying, manipulation or omission, what
do you call it?

NOTE 3: How can anyone, Obama included, claim to defend
Prochoice and the "right to choose" yet mandate that everyone
be required to pay for insurance, sign up for exchanges, join a
RELIGIOUS health share program, or be FINED by tax penalty.

What happened to the free choice of how to pay for and
provide for health care WITHOUT federal govt dictating fines?

Do you consider "lying to oneself" a form of lying?
Because that is what has people convinced that
liberal politics involves mental delusion or disease of some sort.

Saying you are prochoice while penalizing free choice of health care.
Doesn't make sense!

Can you please explain how any of this is intellectually honest?
Synthaholic
Something had to be done. It was a total GOP scam obscenity...
Dear francoHFW
Doesn't something having to be done still require following Constitutional ethics?

Now in cases of War, both Bush and Lincoln used War Powers to exceed normal capacity of the president to override restrictions.

What war was going on besides declaring war on conservative ideologies that were political enemies of the Party and not the Nation?
Do you agree this was a Partisan War and not enemies of the State or what treasonous acts are you claiming against which people?

AND if Bush admitted and retracted his overreaching with war actions in Iraq voted on in Congress, where is the admission of overreaching with Obama? The Clintons admitted that DOMA was overreaching.

Is the overreaching by Obama justified by War or by "compelling interests of govt" and how much is equally the fault of Democrats for being at war with Republicans. Are innocent citizens to lose liberty and right to choose because both parties can't communicate with each other?

What crime or treasonous violations did citizens commit to justify depriving ALL Americans of the right to choose how we pay for and provide for health care?

If Bush retracted his justifications on WMD as a compelling reason, doesn't that make him more honest in trying to represent opposing citizens than Obama in demonizing opposition as the enemy and refusing to represent and INCLUDE those interests.

Can you explain how any of this is honest?

francoHFW
Re: something had to be done

Answer honestly francoHFW and Synthaholic instead of abandoning your posts like cowardly soldiers:

The right wing prolife also believe something has to be done to end abortions: would you say the same thing to justify "right to life" mandates that take away free choice as you justify "right to health" mandates? That depriving citizens of free choice is Justified as long as people believe "something has to be done."??

Can you explain how this is prochoice when ACA imposes federal intervention and regulation of health care in forcing citizens into restricted choices or files for noncompliance?

Are you more honest than Obama or just as self-deceptive?

Please answer if you can.
I'd like to know I'm not the only prochoice progressive Democrat who calls out fellow Democrats on this violation of our own Party principles!

Am I the only one willing to put Constitutional principles above party politics?

Please let me know you get this!

Last edited:
You sure can't say that about the former democrat candidate and her husband. Bill was impeached for lying and "Hillary lied and Americans died".

link?

He also didn't have the authority to grant deferred deportation or work permits to people not legally eligible.
Says the dupe...Since the GOP refuses a good SS ID card, they can make their own lol...

Forum List

Back