Thank you President Obama.........

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Thank you for finally forcing white racist out the closet and exposing them for all to see, even those who called themselves safe

Thank you for making it possible for racist like Trump to run for your office, we now know how white mf's really feel about you, us and this country...finally!!

Thank you for finally realizing your last few years that them white men in both houses, cared more for themselves, their gerrymandered districts and a free loaders paycheck than this country and.....

Thank you for making us all realize, its never been about country, always always always about what the fuck white people want and the hell with the rest of the country.

Thank you for holding your tongue when these white mf's sent for you. I have no doubt, shoud Trump get the nod, he won't be as kind or as patient...and for that, I can't wait to see.

Thank you for Hillary, that job you gave the bitch, now makes her think she can be president.....and because she's gonna lose, I want to thank you for Trump, because if anybody is gonna rip this country apart...I'd rather it be a redneck with a penis!! Than a redneck, ie Hillary with Bills balls and her va ja ja!!

Thank you for raising two beautiful daughters in the correct manner, a lesson all parents should aspire to immulate and finally dear dear dear Mr. President:

Thank you for saving our economy, creating more jobs in the private sector than any president since Clinton, addressing global issues and working with other countries to fix things and for being the kind, intelligent, gentle man that I will forever hold dear to my heart!!
upload_2016-6-6_20-33-8.jpeg

• Banned
Republicans Really Hope Trump Will Stop Saying Racist Things About Judge
GOP leaders attempt to domesticate Trump with the passive voice.

LOLOLO...please please please Donald, stop with the hate, else we gonna be mad.....LOLOLOLOL

Hey morons, relax...the man is gonna be president.....
upload_2016-6-6_20-37-18.jpeg

It's been in the process for a while now.
I'll think about you Tigered and laugh, when I'm laying on a beach in Australia.

Thank you for finally forcing white racist out the closet and exposing them for all to see, even those who called themselves safe

Thank you for making it possible for racist like Trump to run for your office, we now know how white mf's really feel about you, us and this country...finally!!

Thank you for finally realizing your last few years that them white men in both houses, cared more for themselves, their gerrymandered districts and a free loaders paycheck than this country and.....

Thank you for making us all realize, its never been about country, always always always about what the fuck white people want and the hell with the rest of the country.

Thank you for holding your tongue when these white mf's sent for you. I have no doubt, shoud Trump get the nod, he won't be as kind or as patient...and for that, I can't wait to see.

Thank you for Hillary, that job you gave the bitch, now makes her think she can be president.....and because she's gonna lose, I want to thank you for Trump, because if anybody is gonna rip this country apart...I'd rather it be a redneck with a penis!! Than a redneck, ie Hillary with Bills balls and her va ja ja!!

Thank you for raising two beautiful daughters in the correct manner, a lesson all parents should aspire to immulate and finally dear dear dear Mr. President:

Thank you for saving our economy, creating more jobs in the private sector than any president since Clinton, addressing global issues and working with other countries to fix things and for being the kind, intelligent, gentle man that I will forever hold dear to my heart!!View attachment 77286
please show proof that Trump is a racist. You can't, But we know that Hillary is a crook. Crooked Hillary fits. Obama is an incompetent boob.

Thank you for saving our economy, creating more jobs in the private sector than any president since Clinton, addressing global issues and working with other countries to fix things and for being the kind, intelligent, gentle man that I will forever hold dear to my heart!!View attachment 77286
please show proof that Trump is a racist. You can't, But we know that Hillary is a crook. Crooked Hillary fits. Obama is an incompetent boob.

Dude, you are too far gone for words.....any body in this day and age news cycle asking anyone to prove Trump isn't a racist.....are either two things, retarded or stupid and white...and I don't have time for either....good day!!

Dude, you sound like a racist

-Geaux

Thank you Obama for being a homosexual coke snorter and showing us the ZOG establishment put you in place to destroy the White culture that is the only redeeming civilization on Earth. But Obama, you butthurt little faggot, get ready to be YUGELY butthurt with anti-ZOG Donald as the next president!

Too bad it is not yet: Thank you, RIP.

You are a racist ghetto hag. All this is a big lie, stfu hag.

Dude, you are too far gone for words.....any body in this day and age news cycle asking anyone to prove Trump isn't a racist.....are either two things, retarded or stupid and white...and I don't have time for either....good day!!
Then stop with your retarded ops. Hag!!!

Initial jobless claims unexpectedly dropped to their lowest level since 1973.

Claims, which count people applying for unemployment insurance for the first time, fell to 235,000.

That is the lowest level for claims since November 24, 1973 when it was 233,000. Plus, claims have been below 300,000 for 89 consecutive weeks.

Initial jobless claims plunge to their lowest level since 1973

It's sad the American people were conned by the media into voting for Republicans when the economy is doing great DESPITE Republicans not because of them. And how quickly Americans forget that it was the GOP who caused the Great Recession. Actually because the media aint liberal they never put that together. And they've been convinced the media is against Trump when it was all well orchestrated. Better editing than the Apprentice. We are all living a reality show. Brietbart, Drudge, Bannon, Fox, Rush, you're all suckers! Seriously.

I smell much butthurt here.
LOLOL, if you nuts only knew how sore your white ass's are gonna feel in a few more months and I along with the rest of the sane will gladly stand by to administer lube for the Trump pain.

Forum List

Back