Thank you President Trump

It is a tribute to several things:

1. Trump is cutting spending, which is why the LEECHES are so so angry
2. Trump won, this loser/liar didn't like that
3. Trump is about to shine light on that which the LEFT wants covered with darkness....

Good gawd, one day in the market, come on folks.

Is any of this meant to be taken seriously?
its siete one of the daily i hate trump posters......if this same thing happened with a democrat pres and you or i did this thread, he would be all over us....

Good gawd, one day in the market, come on folks. Is any of this meant to be taken seriously?
its siete one of the daily i hate trump posters......if this same thing happened with a democrat pres and you or i did this thread, he would be all over us....
Sometimes stuff here gets so fucking silly that I have to wonder if it's all just a joke and no one told me.

hey, the market goes up 30 points and the son of a bitch is the champion of the world ... it goes down 250 points and its like it never happened.

the hypocrisy of trumpdrones knows no bounds

pathetic little urchins ....

hey, the market goes up 30 points and the son of a bitch is the champion of the world ... it goes down 250 points and its like it never happened. the hypocrisy of trumpdrones knows no bounds pathetic little urchins ....
So you feel that acting just like those you loathe is a solid strategy?

Okay, got it.

acting ? I posted the facts, no acting about it. It's no fault of mine I have a moral compass and trumpdrones don't.

hey, the market goes up 30 points and the son of a bitch is the champion of the world ... it goes down 250 points and its like it never happened. the hypocrisy of trumpdrones knows no bounds pathetic little urchins ....

Okay, got it.

acting ? I posted the facts, no acting about it. It's no fault of mine I have a moral compass and trumpdrones don't.
says the guy with no morals.

3. Trump is about to shine light on that which the LEFT wants covered with darkness....

Does that mean that Trump is going to reveal the truth about Obama's birth certificate, like he promised 6 years ago?

Okay, got it.

Ah. Well, as I always say, the two ends are SO SIMILAR.

Does that mean that Trump is going to reveal the truth about Obama's birth certificate, like he promised 6 years ago?

Trump has already done that. And, just like his views on the campaign trail changed on various issues, he also changed on this one.

During the campaign, Trump continually asked if Obama was a legitimate president because he said he wasn't born here. Then, after he was elected, Trump held a news conference (actually a Trump commercial for his products) to say that Obama was a citizen and he was born in the USA.

Okay, got it.

Ah. Well, as I always say, the two ends are SO SIMILAR.

what ever gets you through your day

Trump has already done that. And, just like his views on the campaign trail changed on various issues, he also changed on this one.

During the campaign, Trump continually asked if Obama was a legitimate president because he said he wasn't born here. Then, after he was elected, Trump held a news conference (actually a Trump commercial for his products) to say that Obama was a citizen and he was born in the USA.

Since everything Trump says is a lie, I am now shattered!

Forum List

Back