Thanks Black Rioters: Orioles Will Play Chicago Red Sox To Empty Stadium, A First In League History

Incredible. Simply incredible and the blame is on the blacks who rioted and caused this.

Orioles to Play White Sox in Empty Camden Yards - Breitbart

oriole-park-empty-AFP-640x480.jpg
So what are you going to do about it? Personally I could give a fuck.
Of course you don't give a fuck. You have the same mentality as the rioter.
So what are you going to do about that? Whine some more or are you going to do something pussy?

Incredible. Simply incredible and the blame is on the blacks who rioted and caused this.

No, thank the cops that caused the death of Mr. Gray.
Irrelevant.
How so ?? Please explain... Are you saying or implying that the riot would've happened even if Mr. Gray hadn't died while in police custody? Do you mean the riot would've taken place anyway because it was pre-scheduled to take place? Even if a man hadn't died while in police custody?

Yes and what about the long history of police brutality to Blacks? And the week-long peackefull protests by the actual residents of the area?

Mr. Gray's murder was only the catalyst that Black AND white outside agitators took advantage of.
Murder? Funny, I haven't seen anyone charged with murder.

Irrelevant.
How so ?? Please explain... Are you saying or implying that the riot would've happened even if Mr. Gray hadn't died while in police custody? Do you mean the riot would've taken place anyway because it was pre-scheduled to take place? Even if a man hadn't died while in police custody?

Yes and what about the long history of police brutality to Blacks? And the week-long peackefull protests by the actual residents of the area?

Mr. Gray's murder was only the catalyst that Black AND white outside agitators took advantage of.
Murder? Funny, I haven't seen anyone charged with murder.
Oh .... was it from natural causes while in police custody? .......... mmm ... let me think about that one ......

No, you can thank the blacks. They rioted before the investigation was done.
Investigation ?? Oh, you mean like the one that was done in Ferguson ??? Cops investigating cops. I see. Thanks for the heads-up............ By the way, who's going to tell the dead man's side of the story?

obama and eric ("my people"..."I'm attorney general but i'm also a black man") holder and their "justice" department along with the fbi did their best to invent SOMEthing to charge wilson with.

Now you're saying eric holder is an anti black "racist"?

Investigation ?? Oh, you mean like the one that was done in Ferguson ??? Cops investigating cops. I see. Thanks for the heads-up............ By the way, who's going to tell the dead man's side of the story?

obama and eric ("my people"..."I'm attorney general but i'm also a black man") holder and their "justice" department along with the fbi did their best to invent SOMEthing to charge wilson with.

Nope, I never said any such thing. Obviously, you have me confused with someone else. .... By the way, how do you know he tried to find something to charge Mr. Wilson with? Do you have inside knowledge? Or, are you just assuming he did?

Nope, I never said any such thing. Obviously, you have me confused with someone else. .... By the way, how do you know he tried to find something to charge Mr. Wilson with? Do you have inside knowledge? Or, are you just assuming he did?

If you don't know what you're talking about, it's best to not talk.
Apparently you didn't follow the case...The doj investigated wilson...try to keep up..

Apparently you didn't follow the case...The doj investigated wilson...try to keep up..
Oh, I followed the story from start to finish. I know what the DOJ, local and state authorities did. And, yes, I do know what I'm talking about, I assure you. I followed the case every single day. I know all about Holder, Obama, and the state crime lab work. I don't believe that I missed anything. Again, how do you know for sure that the DOJ tried hard to find something on Mr. Wilson? Do you have inside information that we don't have? Were you personally involved in the case and have inside knowledge of conversations that Mr. Holder had with others? Exactly what inside information do you have? Or, are you just guessing that they tried hard to find something on Mr. Wilson? Yes, I do keep up, and have never seen nor read anything that would support the efforts to find something on Mr. Wilson.

Oh, I followed the story from start to finish. I know what the DOJ, local and state authorities did. And, yes, I do know what I'm talking about, I assure you. I followed the case every single day. I know all about Holder, Obama, and the state crime lab work. I don't believe that I missed anything. Again, how do you know for sure that the DOJ tried hard to find something on Mr. Wilson? Do you have inside information that we don't have? Were you personally involved in the case and have inside knowledge of conversations that Mr. Holder had with others? Exactly what inside information do you have? Or, are you just guessing that they tried hard to find something on Mr. Wilson? Yes, I do keep up, and have never seen nor read anything that would support the efforts to find something on Mr. Wilson.

I have all the information you do. Playing word games won't save you.

Who was the doj and fbi investigating?

That's an easy question to answer. They were investigating another member of law enforcement from a different agency, the Missouri police department. See, one agency investigating another law enforcement agency. That was easy to answer.

Oh, and I wasn't playing word games.

That's an easy question to answer. They were investigating another member of law enforcement from a different agency, the Missouri police department. See, one agency investigating another law enforcement agency. That was easy to answer.

you have a very active imagination.

wilson was investigated by the doj and the fbi and they couldn't find any way to charge him with civil rights violations so they had to let it go. I think the worst they could have charged him with was littering...

good shoot.

wilson was investigated by the doj and the fbi and they couldn't find any way to charge him with civil rights violations so they had to let it go. I think the worst they could have charged him with was littering...

good shoot.
I'm not imagining anything. Everything was made public. And, no where in the information did it ever say that the DOJ and FBI was trying hard to pin something on Mr. Wilson. Now, if you have information that would dispute that, please present it.

good shoot.
I'm not imagining anything. Everything was made public. And, no where in the information did it ever say that the DOJ and FBI was trying hard to pin something on Mr. Wilson. Now, if you have information that would dispute that, please present it.

This is simple.
did they investigate wilson?..yes or no?
did they charge him with anything?..yes or no?

good shoot.

This is simple.
Yes, they did investigate him, according to what we were told. Do we know that to be fact? No, we do not. Did one agency of law enforcement investigate another agency of law enforcement? Yes, of course. No, he was not charged with any crime, and no one expected him to be charged. How many cops get charged with a crime? How many cops are in our prisons and jails? How many are locked up pending trial? How many times do they get a free pass in the legal system? How many times do they walk, by simply saying, "I feared for my life, or my safety", or by saying, "He reached for his waistband"? Did an independent outside agency investigate the incident? Did someone NOT connected to law enforcement investigate the incident? Does law enforcement usually investigate themselves?

good shoot.

This is simple.
Yes, they did investigate him, according to what we were told. Do we know that to be fact? No, we do not. Did one agency of law enforcement investigate another agency of law enforcement? Yes, of course. No, he was not charged with any crime, and no one expected him to be charged. How many cops get charged with a crime? How many cops are in our prisons and jails? How many are locked up pending trial? How many times do they get a free pass in the legal system? How many times do they walk, by simply saying, "I feared for my life, or my safety", or by saying, "He reached for his waistband"? Did an independent outside agency investigate the incident? Did someone NOT connected to law enforcement investigate the incident? Does law enforcement usually investigate themselves?

right...whatever.
he was investigated by the doj and the fbi and there were no civil rights charges filed.

good shoot.

This is simple.

right...whatever.
he was investigated by the doj and the fbi and there were no civil rights charges filed.
And no one expect any charges to be filed. How rare is it for a cop to be charged, tried, convicted, and sentenced?

good shoot.

This is simple.

right...whatever.
And no one expect any charges to be filed. How rare is it for a cop to be charged, tried, convicted, and sentenced?

happens every day.
You think holder, the doj and the fbi were all in on it?..suppressing evidence to keep wilson out of trouble?..LMFAO..you're funny!

This is simple.

right...whatever.

happens every day.
You think holder, the doj and the fbi were all in on it?..suppressing evidence to keep wilson out of trouble?..LMFAO..you're funny!
What I think is that there's a suspicion of bias when one law enforcement agency investigates another law enforcement investigation. It would be the same if you were suspected of a crime, and your brother did the investigating. Or, if your company was suspected of wrong-doing, and the company home office came in and investigated themselves. I do not what motive(s) they may or may not have had in their final analysis, but there were ample opportunities for bias to creep into the scenario.

This is simple.

right...whatever.

happens every day.
What I think is that there's a suspicion of bias when one law enforcement agency investigates another law enforcement investigation. It would be the same if you were suspected of a crime, and your brother did the investigating. Or, if your company was suspected of wrong-doing, and the company home office came in and investigated themselves. I do not what motive(s) they may or may not have had in their final analysis, but there were ample opportunities for bias to creep into the scenario.

sorry..that's how it works in western civilization...been that way for centuries...go start your own civilization and you can have clerks and roofers "investigate" crimes if you want...meanwhile back in the real world....

Forum List

Back