Thanks Joe, Are You Going to Visit This Family?

Biden will send a thank you card for their sacrifice for diversity

He won't ever mention anything that is his fault or something under his control. That's an admission of guilt.

But he will invite George Floyd's family to the Whitehouse for a photo op. Because that happened before he was president and it was something he could use as a stepping stone, and will continue to use his family to further his career after Floyd's death.

Biden is responsible for every crime by every illegal.

Dumbest thread ever, but consider the source.

The illegal immigrant was driving a semi, which means an AMERICAN EMPLOYER is responsible for this illegal immigrant driving this truck, and killing this young man.

The employer of the illegal immigrant should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, for giving this job, which should have gone to an American, to this illegal immigrant, and letting him drive drunk.

It is not the Democrats who are inviting illegal immigrants to America. It is Republican employers who hire them because they can pay them less than Americans.

THAT'S WHO YOU SHOULD BE PISSED AT, BUT YOU'RE TOO STUPID TO FIGURE IT OUT.

Back in the good old days we used to blame the crime solely on the CRIMINAL that committed it, based on the posts in this thread that seems to be an alien concept nowadays. :(

The illegal immigrant was driving a semi, which means an AMERICAN EMPLOYER is responsible for this illegal immigrant driving this truck, and killing this young man.

The employer of the illegal immigrant should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, for giving this job, which should have gone to an American, to this illegal immigrant, and letting him drive drunk.

It is not the Democrats who are inviting illegal immigrants to America. It is Republican employers who hire them because they can pay them less than Americans.

To many men have fought for a reason. Prog bitches have destroyed it. Come on Xi. Nuke just a few cities and give us and you a chance. You lose a few and we do to. The pressure releases. Broads are destroying the West. And bringing us to conflict. You are empowered. That is changing. Now let the world survive. A limited hurting will be good for both of us.

What proof do you have that this is a “Republican employer”?

Dems want illegals in order for them to work under the table or for lower wages legally. Dems are the ones proclaiming that illegals are only doing jobs “no one else wants”, not conservatives.

I was at a stop sign on a side road one day, waiting to enter traffic on the main road. I noticed there were several cars behind me, but not much I could do since it was busy.

While I was waiting for a lull in the traffic to enter the main road, this guy behind me tried RAMMING ME THRU THE INTERSECTION IN FRONT OF AN ONCOMING SEMI-TRUCK!! I put BOTH feet on the brake pedal and PUSHED to the floor, while putting my car in neutral. The semi passed without hitting me.

I got out to yell at this psychopath, and he took off, blowing past me and thru the STOP sign into traffic!! Luckily there was a cop behind HIM!! The cop told me to pull over at the convenience store across the road and wait, and he sped off to get this psychopath.

The cop came back about 10 minutes later. He told me there was nothing he could do, as this guy was an illegal, and laws in this country aren't designed to govern illegals and their crimes. I said "The fucking wetback tried to MURDER ME"!!! Cop said "Yes sir, I saw the whole thing, but again, there is nothing I can do", "You can try and sue him, but you won't get anything from it except court bills, because the judge won't do anything to these people".

This fucking psychopath tried to MURDER ME because he couldn't be bothered with a stop sign, or the laws of this country. He did $500.00 damages to my rear bumper, which my insurance refused to cover, because it was done by an illegal alien!!!

So, I not only almost lost my life and my vehicle, I ended up having to drive with a damaged vehicle! AND THE FUCKING COMMUNIST GOVERNMENT COULD NOT HAVE CARED LESS!!!

But I goddamned guarantee you.........If I had went and bought a gun and took care of that sack of shit myself, I would STILL be in prison for protecting myself!!

I've had FOUR illegals try to murder me using vehicular manslaughter during my life so far, and EACH time has been THE SAME RESULTS.....cops claim "We can't do anything........."

Back in the good old days we used to blame the crime solely on the CRIMINAL that committed it, based on the posts in this thread that seems to be an alien concept nowadays. :(
The criminal should not be here.

Forum List

Back