Zone1 Greetings from Moscow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, there!
My name is Mike, I'm from Moscow, I'm here mostly to improve my English and read alternative news. I was said it's a nice and friendly place.
Welcome Mike from Moscow. I hope we can learn how peace on earth can be accomplished if Moscow and Washington DC can get along together. If we can, millions of lives can be saved with peacefulness with the two best military societies forging a true peace on Earth. If God blesses Russia, the United States, China, and the European Union with working out a peace plan and we all stick with it, human life will improve. Thank you for starting the ball rolling for an everlasting peace on earth. It's a joy to believe that human life in the future will be safe and happy. God bless you, Mr. Mike from Moscow.

Hi, there!
My name is Mike, I'm from Moscow, I'm here mostly to improve my English and read alternative news. I was said it's a nice and friendly place.

No, it's not a nice place. But it has an ignore feature which is good

Half the people you talk to will merely attack you, the other half will insult you.

Welcome.

Do you know any Russians who have died in the war?
Two of my great-grandfathers were killed in the war. If you are talking about the current special military operation, no. Non of my personal acquaintances was killed, but few friends of my friends died. Plus, there are TV-shows and street banners about the heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back