Thanks Obama!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
After 8 long years of economic stagnation, Obama was able to jump start the economy, but only a year or so after Trump took power.

The man is a genius if you ask me. Trump should thank him.

Obama should be awarded a Nobel prize for economics to go along with his Nobel Peace Prize after bringing peace to the world.

Here is Obama personally taking credit for the current good economy.

‘Thanks, Obama!’ Former president credits himself for strong economy

:thankusmile:

Last edited:
After 8 long years of economic stagnation, Obama was able to jump start the economy, but only a year or so after Trump took power.

The man is a genius if you ask me. Trump should thank him.

And the same folks who blamed President Bush for those eight years of economic stagnation are now giving President Obama all the credit for the improving economy under President Trump.

At least they are consistent in a way. :)

It must really suck to be a liberal Obama fan these days.

What are you talking about?

The reason for the economic turn around is what Obama said. It is thanks to 8 long years of climate change regulations and taxes and not the laughable tax cuts and slashing regulations on business.

Don't tell me you believe Fox news.

The feeling must be reminiscent of how a pig likes wallowing in shit.

Although I am of course ready to reserve the "ANIMAL" status only to MS-13 members.

It does ...

Obama-crazy-crowd.jpg

But the left said after a year it was Trumps economy are they lying and it’s still Obama’s economy?

I'm guessing the Obama economy is so strong that it will continue until about a year after Trump leaves office.

You mean after 8 years of blaming Bush for everything bad, now the anointed one wants credit?

Oh my these far left religious folks really take the cake..

Wait....wut?

It's Bush's fault. Everyone knows that, or do you listen to Fox News as well?

You mean after 8 years of blaming Bush for everything bad, now the anointed one wants credit?

Oh my these far left religious folks really take the cake..

Wait....wut?

It's Bush's fault. Everyone knows that, or do you listen to Fox News as well?

Well the far left blames the Russians under Trump, so I guess they should give credit to the Russians now?

But alas, I'm sure voters will care nothing about the economy this next election.

No, all they care about is doing away with gender identity and impeaching Trump which is all the Dims need to win elections.

Forum List

Back