That Cohen Prague Trip?

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
78B63CCB-2F24-4F7C-8544-39CF146E4F0A.jpeg

119452A6-984C-461E-A5A2-1BA7B21B514B.jpeg

Yup.....a closeup of a passport proves everything
Actually, genius, that was Cohen's idea, to show he had no stamp from travelling to Prague. The general just of the thread is that presenting his passport was a ruse and didn't prove anything. Geesh man, try to keep up...

I wonder how mcclatchy supposedly got hold of cell phone pings...

“four people with knowledge of the matter say.”

Unnamed. Lol

And a repeat from back in April-

According to the dossier, Cohen traveled covertly to Prague in August 2016 to meet with top Kremlin aides. The agenda: To find out how to cover the Trump campaign’s tracks vis a vis the hacking of the DNC’s networks. To put it simply, if Mueller has evidence verifying that this meeting took place – after all the denials from Cohen and other members of the Trump campaign – the house of cards begins to fall, and even Trump’s most loyal defenders will have to admit there’s something fishy in the water.

But that’s a big “if.”

It is probably not a coincidence that the special counsel’s office made a rare statement to the media just after the McClatchy report began making the rounds. In it, a spokesman for Robert Mueller warned the press: Don’t believe everything you hear.

“What I have been telling all reporters is that many stories about our investigation have been inaccurate,” the spokesman said. “Be very cautious about any source that claims to have knowledge about our investigation and dig deep into what they claim before reporting on it. If another outlet reports something, don’t run with it unless you have your own sourcing to back it up.”

Last edited:
Boy I sure am getting confused with all the lefty bullshit. Does this one go in the “It” column too? Seems it meets the threshold of yet another failed wet dream by team dimocrats, so why not?

Boy I sure am getting confused with all the lefty bullshit.
I'll bet you are. The Steele dossier seems to get confirmed whenever enough info is gathered, yet you cultists claim it is all lies. Yes, I'm sure that causes some short circuiting in your brain.

Yup.....a closeup of a passport proves everything.
Cohen lied....on orders from Trump this stupidity must be implying.
Sure glad the government is shut down.
The Mueller team has no money.
Mueller investigation is funded from a permanent indefinite appropriation and not affected by rhe shutdown.
That's BS. There is no funds allocated for the overthrow of the government. Mueller falls under the DoJ....and the DoJ is shut down.

I wonder how mcclatchy supposedly got hold of cell phone pings...

“four people with knowledge of the matter say.”

Unnamed. Lol

And a repeat from back in April-

According to the dossier, Cohen traveled covertly to Prague in August 2016 to meet with top Kremlin aides. The agenda: To find out how to cover the Trump campaign’s tracks vis a vis the hacking of the DNC’s networks. To put it simply, if Mueller has evidence verifying that this meeting took place – after all the denials from Cohen and other members of the Trump campaign – the house of cards begins to fall, and even Trump’s most loyal defenders will have to admit there’s something fishy in the water.

But that’s a big “if.”

It is probably not a coincidence that the special counsel’s office made a rare statement to the media just after the McClatchy report began making the rounds. In it, a spokesman for Robert Mueller warned the press: Don’t believe everything you hear.

“What I have been telling all reporters is that many stories about our investigation have been inaccurate,” the spokesman said. “Be very cautious about any source that claims to have knowledge about our investigation and dig deep into what they claim before reporting on it. If another outlet reports something, don’t run with it unless you have your own sourcing to back it up.”
”Unnamed. Lol”

I suspect Mueller knows their names.

Yup.....a closeup of a passport proves everything.
Cohen lied....on orders from Trump this stupidity must be implying.
Sure glad the government is shut down.
The Mueller team has no money.
Mueller investigation is funded from a permanent indefinite appropriation and not affected by rhe shutdown.
That's BS. There is no funds allocated for the overthrow of the government. Mueller falls under the DoJ....and the DoJ is shut down.
Rightards never learn. :eusa_doh:

Mueller investigation will not stall in government shutdown

Special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election will continue unimpeded despite the partial government shutdown that went into effect at midnight Friday.

The special counsel's office is "funded from a permanent indefinite appropriation and would be unaffected in the event of a shutdown," a Justice Department spokesman told The Hill.

Forum List

Back