That Cohen Prague Trip?

None of which had ever been tested. On top of which, there’s also the question of whether or not such a pardon would hold up being a case involving impeachment.

What are you talking about? I gave you a very clear example of a President pardoning someone who had not even been charged with a crime. Beyond that , it is generally accepted by well everyone except partisan morons that a President COULD pardon himself.

As for impeachment, again this is just you not understanding the subject you are trying to give an opinion on, pardoning powers cover criminal proceedings ONLY, an impeaching is not a criminal proceeding and thus pardons don't play any part in that situation.
A president loses pardoning power in cases of impeachment.

My God you people are ignorant, A President NEVER "loses" pardoning powers. Pardons apply to CRIMINAL charges, an impeachment is not a criminal proceeding, thus a President can not pardon anyone from being impeached.

You lie as much as your king....

Trump says he has ‘absolute right’ to pardon himself of federal crimes but denies any wrongdoing

What the fuck? How does what you posted show that I lied about anything?

God you people are stupid.

"no one has EVER claimed that a President could pardon himself from being impeached"

Fish swim
Birds Fly and
You and trump Lie

My God you people are ignorant, A President NEVER "loses" pardoning powers. Pardons apply to CRIMINAL charges, an impeachment is not a criminal proceeding, thus a President can not pardon anyone from being impeached.
Tell the Constitution it’s wrong, which states a president can’t use a pardon in cases of impeachment.

Your ignorance and dishonest are just overwhelming.

For the zillionth time. A Presidential pardon ONLY applies to federal criminal proceedings. It has NOTHING to do with impeachment proceedings whatsoever, and no one has EVER claimed that a President could pardon himself from being impeached, so why in the fuck do you keep bringing that up like you have a legitimate point?
Dumbfuck, it could be argued that “cases of impeachment” includes legal charges from crimes leading to impeachment. I never said a pardon applies to impeachment proceedings. I said, “cases of impeachment.” And again, for the hard of learning, it’s never been judiciously tested if that includes legal charges which lead to impeachment. Personally, I doubt that would hold water, but it’s never been tested

Savvy?

Well of course that can be argued, if you're stupid, which you clearly are.

I'm done with this conversation, you're ad dishonest as you are stupid. Have a nice day.
My day is just fine, thank you. Made even brighter by a moron who thinks he knows conclusively how untested legal arguments would result. Oh, and keep in mind... your claims mean a president could drop a nuclear bomb on Washington D.C., pardon themselves, and not be held legally liable. :eusa_doh:

trump thinks he is King. Nancy will soon show him that he is not.....

Tell the Constitution it’s wrong, which states a president can’t use a pardon in cases of impeachment.

For the zillionth time. A Presidential pardon ONLY applies to federal criminal proceedings. It has NOTHING to do with impeachment proceedings whatsoever, and no one has EVER claimed that a President could pardon himself from being impeached, so why in the fuck do you keep bringing that up like you have a legitimate point?
Dumbfuck, it could be argued that “cases of impeachment” includes legal charges from crimes leading to impeachment. I never said a pardon applies to impeachment proceedings. I said, “cases of impeachment.” And again, for the hard of learning, it’s never been judiciously tested if that includes legal charges which lead to impeachment. Personally, I doubt that would hold water, but it’s never been tested

Savvy?

I'm done with this conversation, you're ad dishonest as you are stupid. Have a nice day.
My day is just fine, thank you. Made even brighter by a moron who thinks he knows conclusively how untested legal arguments would result. Oh, and keep in mind... your claims mean a president could drop a nuclear bomb on Washington D.C., pardon themselves, and not be held legally liable. :eusa_doh:

Obama acted far more like a wannabe King than Trump has even thought about, those are facts

Savvy?

Nancy Fucking Pelosi to the rescue.

Fuck that ****.

A pardon can never be an obstruction of justice because the President's power to pardon is unquestioned and unlimited.

That is complete bullshit.

No it isn't. And if it wasn't for TRUMP you would not argue that it was.

Bill Clinton absolutely positively pardoned people in exchange for money. That's not obstruction of justice though because there are ZERO limits on who the President can pardon of federal crimes, nor on why he may pardon them.

Savvy?

Apparently his minions think he is King as well

A pardon can never be an obstruction of justice because the President's power to pardon is unquestioned and unlimited.

That is complete bullshit.

No it isn't. And if it wasn't for TRUMP you would not argue that it was.

Bill Clinton absolutely positively pardoned people in exchange for money. That's not obstruction of justice though because there are ZERO limits on who the President can pardon of federal crimes, nor on why he may pardon them.
Nonsense. You're saying that a President can commit ANY Federal crime he wants and simply pardon himself. That's absurd on its face

None of which had ever been tested. On top of which, there’s also the question of whether or not such a pardon would hold up being a case involving impeachment.

What are you talking about? I gave you a very clear example of a President pardoning someone who had not even been charged with a crime. Beyond that , it is generally accepted by well everyone except partisan morons that a President COULD pardon himself.

As for impeachment, again this is just you not understanding the subject you are trying to give an opinion on, pardoning powers cover criminal proceedings ONLY, an impeaching is not a criminal proceeding and thus pardons don't play any part in that situation.
A president loses pardoning power in cases of impeachment.

You lie as much as your king....

Trump says he has ‘absolute right’ to pardon himself of federal crimes but denies any wrongdoing

What the fuck? How does what you posted show that I lied about anything?

God you people are stupid.

YOU SAID NO ONE HAD BROUGHT UP TRUMP PARDONING HIMSELF....ASSHOLE. I JUST SHOWED YOU THAT HE DID!

YOU LIED!

Forum List

Back