That Cohen Prague Trip?

Yup.....a closeup of a passport proves everything.
Cohen lied....on orders from Trump this stupidity must be implying.
Sure glad the government is shut down.
The Mueller team has no money.
Mueller investigation is funded from a permanent indefinite appropriation and not affected by rhe shutdown.
That's BS. There is no funds allocated for the overthrow of the government. Mueller falls under the DoJ....and the DoJ is shut down.
As usual, you don't know what you are talking about.

Yup.....a closeup of a passport proves everything.
Cohen lied....on orders from Trump this stupidity must be implying.
Sure glad the government is shut down.
The Mueller team has no money.
Mueller investigation is funded from a permanent indefinite appropriation and not affected by rhe shutdown.
That's BS. There is no funds allocated for the overthrow of the government. Mueller falls under the DoJ....and the DoJ is shut down.
Rightards never learn. :eusa_doh:

Mueller investigation will not stall in government shutdown

Special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election will continue unimpeded despite the partial government shutdown that went into effect at midnight Friday.

The special counsel's office is "funded from a permanent indefinite appropriation and would be unaffected in the event of a shutdown," a Justice Department spokesman told The Hill.
Big disappointment to some here.

Someone better cough up a passport to prove it.

About ten years ago I was alleged to having been a witness to a business deal in London. Except I have not only never been to London, I don't even have a passport. Nevertheless, my accusers said they had hotel records and copies of credit card receipts.

I put this in the same category.

Positive news for defenders of the Steele Dossier.
December 27, 2018
The phone and surveillance data, which have not previously been disclosed, lend new credence to a key part of a former British spy’s dossier of Kremlin intelligence describing purported coordination between Trump’s campaign and Russia’s election meddling operation.
Cell signal puts Cohen outside Prague around time of purported Russian meeting

Related user thread:
No...Cohen did not go to Prague, the Steele dossier is still a lie...

December 27, 2018
The phone and surveillance data, which have not previously been disclosed, lend new credence to a key part of a former British spy’s dossier of Kremlin intelligence describing purported coordination between Trump’s campaign and Russia’s election meddling operation.

Related user thread:
Steele was put under oath in England and said the file was a fiction put out to make Trump look bad. He sure did not want to lie to a bit court under oath and go to jail.

December 27, 2018

Related user thread:
Steele was put under oath in England and said the file was a fiction put out to make Trump look bad. He sure did not want to lie to a bit court under oath and go to jail.
Really?

I'm sure you can provide a link to that right?

Oh you won't because what you're talking about bears no real relationship to what you claimed??

Oh...

More of the same. Could have, might have, may have. You leftards don't think any real investigator (I know that eliminates Mueller) would have checked this LONG ago? More wishful thinking from unnamed sources. Lefties never learn.

About ten years ago I was alleged to having been a witness to a business deal in London. Except I have not only never been to London, I don't even have a passport. Nevertheless, my accusers said they had hotel records and copies of credit card receipts.

How exactly would we get a passport from Cohen if he doesn't want to show it?

His cell phone was pinging in PRAGUE dummy. And a passport to England wouldn't show a trip to Prague you know...you knew that right?

December 27, 2018

Related user thread:
Can you please quote Steele?

December 27, 2018

Related user thread:

Really, when did this happen? This has to be public knowledge so I am sure a credible link can be provided by someone!

Did they have your cell phone pinging off towers in London?

How exactly would we get a passport from Cohen if he doesn't want to show it?

His cell phone was pinging in PRAGUE dummy. And a passport to England wouldn't show a trip to Prague you know...you knew that right?

maybe he was using a proxy server for his phone.

Yup.....a closeup of a passport proves everything
Actually, genius, that was Cohen's idea, to show he had no stamp from travelling to Prague. The general just of the thread is that presenting his passport was a ruse and didn't prove anything. Geesh man, try to keep up...
If mudwhistle was able to keep up he wouldn’t be a deplorable in the first place.

True story!

Forum List

Back