That Cohen Prague Trip?

More and more of the dossier has been proven to be true.

One can't help but wonder how long before the pissing hookers are doing a photo spread in Golf Digest.
You volunteering for Golden Showers?

Positive news for defenders of the Steele Dossier.
December 27, 2018
The phone and surveillance data, which have not previously been disclosed, lend new credence to a key part of a former British spy’s dossier of Kremlin intelligence describing purported coordination between Trump’s campaign and Russia’s election meddling operation.
Cell signal puts Cohen outside Prague around time of purported Russian meeting

Related user thread:
No...Cohen did not go to Prague, the Steele dossier is still a lie...

Really, when did this happen? This has to be public knowledge so I am sure a credible link can be provided by someone!

the OP used mcclatchy, which is a very credible link.

McClatchyDC
Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
LEAST BIASED
These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased sources.

Factual Reporting: HIGH

Notes: The McClatchy Company is a publicly traded American publishing company based in Sacramento, California. It operates 29 daily newspapers in 14 states. McClatchy journalists have also won 9 Pulitzer prizes in their 159-year history. Well sourced and has low bias. (D. Van Zandt 10/30/2016)

McClatchyDC - Media Bias/Fact Check

Thank you sir!

i'm a maam, but you are welcome just the same.........

Someone better cough up a passport to prove it.

About ten years ago I was alleged to having been a witness to a business deal in London. Except I have not only never been to London, I don't even have a passport. Nevertheless, my accusers said they had hotel records and copies of credit card receipts.

I put this in the same category.
How exactly would we get a passport from Cohen if he doesn't want to show it?

His cell phone was pinging in PRAGUE dummy. And a passport to England wouldn't show a trip to Prague you know...you knew that right?
Tipsy never gets tired of being kicked in her twat.

Cohen probably spilled all this to Mueller. It will be in the report. And Trump will do his best to suppress it.

December 27, 2018
The phone and surveillance data, which have not previously been disclosed, lend new credence to a key part of a former British spy’s dossier of Kremlin intelligence describing purported coordination between Trump’s campaign and Russia’s election meddling operation.

Related user thread:

Really, when did this happen? This has to be public knowledge so I am sure a credible link can be provided by someone!

McClatchyDC

Share:
LEAST BIASED
These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased sources.

Notes: The McClatchy Company is a publicly traded American publishing company based in Sacramento, California. It operates 29 daily newspapers in 14 states. McClatchy journalists have also won 9 Pulitzer prizes in their 159-year history. Well sourced and has low bias. (D. Van Zandt 10/30/2016)

Thank you sir!

Oops, sorry no way of knowing on here. My apologies!

December 27, 2018

Related user thread:
Steele was put under oath in England and said the file was a fiction put out to make Trump look bad. He sure did not want to lie to a bit court under oath and go to jail.
Really?

I'm sure you can provide a link to that right?

Oh you won't because what you're talking about bears no real relationship to what you claimed??

Oh...

Christopher Steele admits dossier charge unverified

unverified does mean the same as being disproven.

Lanny Davis confirmed Cohen was never in Prague.

Lanny Davis, attorney for Michael Cohen, trashed the infamous Trump dossier, a document put together by former British spy Christopher Steele, in an interview with NBC's Chuck Todd on Wednesday.

Davis said the part about Cohen visiting Prague to meet with Russians in 2016 "never" happened." He called it the "so-called dossier" and said it mentions his client in a "false" manner. On Tuesday, a superior court judge threw out a defamation lawsuit against Steele for failing to provide evidence that information in the dossier was knowingly falsified.

"Can you say definitively whether you know if Michael Cohen was ever in Prague in 2016?" Todd on Wednesday's edition of Meet the Press Daily on MSNBC.

"Never, never in Prague," Davis sternly said.

"Never ever?" Todd pressed.

"Never ever in Prague," Davis answered. "And the reason, just to let your viewers know what we're talking about, is that the dossier, the so-called dossier, mentions his name 14 times. One of which is a meeting with Russians in Prague. 14 times. False."

Lanny Davis: "So-Called Dossier" False, Cohen Was Never In Prague
And Trump never knew about the payoff to Stormy...

Lanny Davis, attorney for Michael Cohen, trashed the infamous Trump dossier, a document put together by former British spy Christopher Steele, in an interview with NBC's Chuck Todd on Wednesday.

Davis said the part about Cohen visiting Prague to meet with Russians in 2016 "never" happened." He called it the "so-called dossier" and said it mentions his client in a "false" manner. On Tuesday, a superior court judge threw out a defamation lawsuit against Steele for failing to provide evidence that information in the dossier was knowingly falsified.

"Can you say definitively whether you know if Michael Cohen was ever in Prague in 2016?" Todd on Wednesday's edition of Meet the Press Daily on MSNBC.

"Never ever in Prague," Davis answered. "And the reason, just to let your viewers know what we're talking about, is that the dossier, the so-called dossier, mentions his name 14 times. One of which is a meeting with Russians in Prague. 14 times. False."

In that link:

On Tuesday, a superior court judge threw out a defamation lawsuit against Steele for failing to provide evidence that information in the dossier was knowingly falsified.

McClatchyDC

Share:
LEAST BIASED

Thank you sir!

Oops, sorry no way of knowing on here. My apologies!

oh no worries....

December 27, 2018

Related user thread:
Steele was put under oath in England and said the file was a fiction put out to make Trump look bad. He sure did not want to lie to a bit court under oath and go to jail.
Horseshit.

Oh, and this: Judge throws out defamation lawsuit against Christopher Steele over dossier

D.C. Superior Court Judge Anthony Epstein cited the plaintiffs' failure to provide any evidence that the information in the dossier was knowingly falsified, that Steele knew anything was false or that he had any reason to doubt the sources.

About ten years ago I was alleged to having been a witness to a business deal in London. Except I have not only never been to London, I don't even have a passport. Nevertheless, my accusers said they had hotel records and copies of credit card receipts.

His cell phone was pinging in PRAGUE dummy. And a passport to England wouldn't show a trip to Prague you know...you knew that right?

LOL, wherever you go your passport gets scanned and goes into a Database. Don't be stupid. The Gov tracks you wherever you go.

December 27, 2018

Related user thread:
Really?

Oh you won't because what you're talking about bears no real relationship to what you claimed??

Oh...

Nothing in there proves Stubbs's assertions.

Unverified, never intended to be made public, needs verification/investigation. Sounds close to me.

Really?

Oh...

Unverified, never intended to be made public, needs verification/investigation. Sounds close to me.

Much of it has been verified now.

Just about the only thing left is Trump asking hookers to piss on his bed.

Really?

Oh...

Much of it has been verified now.

Just about the only thing left is Trump asking hookers to piss on his bed.

And much of it was pure fantasy.

In that link:

On Tuesday, a superior court judge threw out a defamation lawsuit against Steele for failing to provide evidence that information in the dossier was knowingly falsified.

So you acknowledge the dossier is false, just not that it was knowingly falsified? :eusa_think:

i'll bet bob has donny's tax returns AND the phone records containing that blocked number traitor tot called just before the trump tower meeting.
Of course he does. He knows Trump directed people to lie to congress and to investigators.

Dicky Nixon, tell trump what he has won...

In that link:

So you acknowledge the dossier is false, just not that it was knowingly falsified? :eusa_think:
Comprehension fail.

You should actually read the dossier. Much of it has proven to be true.

Here you go: Trump Intelligence Allegations

LOL, wherever you go your passport gets scanned and goes into a Database. Don't be stupid. The Gov tracks you wherever you go.
You have no idea what you are talking about. If you go to mainland Europe with a passport...as long as you stay within the Schengen Zone...you do NOT need a passport

Forum List

Back