That Cohen Prague Trip?

You claim nobody knows what Mueller has yet you know he has this.
Actually, I pretty safely and consistently assume that when information becomes public, Mueller already has it. So, a big swing and a miss on that one, you insufferable little crybaby.

Just like those pro Russian Disinformation Agents that Steele got his fairy tales from. THOSE guys are now "Heroes of Russian Federation".. That con job affected MORE of the election and this coupe attempt than any other Russian trolling could EVER accomplish

Of course you have a link showing that you know who these "disinformation agents" are and how you know they are what you claim they are...right?

Right?

Right??
Conservatives don't do the link thing.

Lesh is correct.

Europe Passport Requirements: Do I Need a Passport to Go to Europe? | SmarterTravel

As for traveling within Europe, some countries require a passport to cross borders, but 26 countries are a party to the Schengen Agreement, which means you do not need a passport to travel between these countries: Austria, Belgium,Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.

<snip>

Europe passport requirements state that a valid U.S. passport is necessary to enter any of its 50 countries. Once you arrive in Europe, you can travel between certain countries without a passport

We're in America twit. You lose.
December 2017: Investigators probe European travel of Trump associates

Cohen traveled three times to Europe last year, though he strongly denies the claim in a controversial dossier on Donald Trump’s Russia connections that he met secretly with a Russian official in Prague.

So...Cohen was in Europe three times in 2016. Once you are in Europe, you don't need a passport to skip over to Prague.

All caught up now, retard?

You lose.

; ) you still think you can get into London from NY without a passport. Why would I even entertain anything you think?
The argument is about his presence in the Czech Republic, not London. A conservative demanded that a passport be produced. But as g5000 said, he could have gone there without using his passport.

The passport-free area of the European Union is known as the Schengen Area. If you hold a passport from one of the EU countries, you do not need to show a passport when traveling between countries within the Schengen zone. At the time of publication, the 26 countries in the Schengen Area were Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic[b/], Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.

Do Europeans Need Passport to Travel Between Countries in Europe?

Last edited:
Lesh is correct.

Europe Passport Requirements: Do I Need a Passport to Go to Europe? | SmarterTravel

As for traveling within Europe, some countries require a passport to cross borders, but 26 countries are a party to the Schengen Agreement, which means you do not need a passport to travel between these countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.

<snip>

Europe passport requirements state that a valid U.S. passport is necessary to enter any of its 50 countries. Once you arrive in Europe, you can travel between certain countries without a passport

Cohen traveled three times to Europe last year, though he strongly denies the claim in a controversial dossier on Donald Trump’s Russia connections that he met secretly with a Russian official in Prague.

So...Cohen was in Europe three times in 2016. Once you are in Europe, you don't need a passport to skip over to Prague.

You lose.

; ) you still think you can get into London from NY without a passport. Why would I even entertain anything you think?
The argument is about his presence in the Czech Republic, not London. A conservative demanded that a passport be produced. But as g5000 said, he could have gone there without using his passport.

The passport-free area of the European Union is known as the Schengen Area. If you hold a passport from one of the EU countries, you do not need to show a passport when traveling between countries within the Schengen zone. At the time of publication, the 26 countries in the Schengen Area were Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.

Get back to me when you've read the entire conversation.

Someone better cough up a passport to prove it.

About ten years ago I was alleged to having been a witness to a business deal in London. Except I have not only never been to London, I don't even have a passport. Nevertheless, my accusers said they had hotel records and copies of credit card receipts.

I put this in the same category.
How exactly would we get a passport from Cohen if he doesn't want to show it?

His cell phone was pinging in PRAGUE dummy. And a passport to England wouldn't show a trip to Prague you know...you knew that right?
Cohen showed his passport immediately. Long ago. Now the accusers are wiggling out saying that the phone might have been cloned.

Lesh is correct.

As for traveling within Europe, some countries require a passport to cross borders, but 26 countries are a party to the Schengen Agreement, which means you do not need a passport to travel between these countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.

<snip>

You lose.

The passport-free area of the European Union is known as the Schengen Area. If you hold a passport from one of the EU countries, you do not need to show a passport when traveling between countries within the Schengen zone. At the time of publication, the 26 countries in the Schengen Area were Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
EUROPEANS don't need a passport. EUROPEANS use the Europass. Cohen is not European. He does not have a passport from an EU country.

Lesh is correct.

<snip>

You lose.

EUROPEANS don't need a passport. EUROPEANS use the Europass. Cohen is not European. He does not have a passport from an EU country.

Reality escapes them

About ten years ago I was alleged to having been a witness to a business deal in London. Except I have not only never been to London, I don't even have a passport. Nevertheless, my accusers said they had hotel records and copies of credit card receipts.

Did they have your cell phone pinging off towers in London?

They might have. Or at least said they did. But they could not get around my not having a passport at all.

Lesh is correct.

<snip>

You lose.

An American traveling within the Schengen area does not have to show passport. Only when arriving at Europe. That's it.
If Cohen entered Europe in London, he only has to show passport in London. From there nobody would bother him.
G5000 schooled you.

Lesh is correct.

<snip>

You lose.

You're wrong and you're either an idiot or a liar. You pick

The Schengen Borders Agreement permits citizens from certain countries - including the United States - to travel freely to 26 European countries within the Schengen area (see list below) for up to three months for tourism or business.

Cohen showed his passport immediately. Long ago. Now the accusers are wiggling out saying that the phone might have been cloned.

Cohen showed "a" passport. Even someone as stupid as you should know that you can have more than one passport...true?

And as far as the remainder of your claim...link required

Last edited:

Cohen showed "a" passport. Even someone as stupid as you should know that you can have more than one passport...true?

Easy to clone a phone

Michael Cohen dnies new claim his phone was in Prague at time of meeting described in Trump dossier | Daily Mail Online

Lesh is correct.

<snip>

You lose.

Mcclatchy in April noted that Cohen didn't need a passport:
He wouldn’t have needed a passport for such a trip, because both countries are in the so-called Schengen Area in which 26 nations operate with open borders.
Sources: Mueller has evidence Cohen was in Prague in 2016, confirming part of dossier

How exactly would we get a passport from Cohen if he doesn't want to show it?

His cell phone was pinging in PRAGUE dummy. And a passport to England wouldn't show a trip to Prague you know...you knew that right?
According to "foriegn intelligence intercepts," whatever that means. What it most definitely means is that Mueller has no access to the actual records.

Easy to clone a phone

Michael Cohen dnies new claim his phone was in Prague at time of meeting described in Trump dossier | Daily Mail Online
Ohhhhh Cohen denies it huh?

That's the guy who is a convicted liar...true?

And that WASN't your claim.

You lose.

An American traveling within the Schengen area does not have to show passport. Only when arriving at Europe. That's it.
If Cohen entered Europe in London, he only has to show passport in London. From there nobody would bother him.
G5000 schooled you.
What you're ignoring is the fact that Cohen's passport does not show him traveling to Europe at the time this trip to Prague supposedly occurred.

Forum List

Back