That Cohen Prague Trip?

'...I was in Moscow not so long ago for an event that we had, a big event, and many of his people were there. It was the Miss Universe contest, which I actually sold, which worked out incredibly well for me. I sold it last week, the Miss Universe pageant. And two weeks ago, it was a tremendous, we made a tremendous deal on it. And two weeks ago, I was in Moscow, I mean, two years ago, I was in Moscow. And a lot of the people, Hugh, they were there, and they had an amazing time. And they’re terrific people. You know, I was getting along with them so great. I really loved my weekend, I called it my weekend in Moscow. But I was with the top level people, both oligarchs and generals, and top of the government people. I can’t go further than that, but I will tell you that I met the top people, and the relationship was extraordinary....'

Donald Trump Returns « The Hugh Hewitt Show

oh yaaaaaaaaaaaaa donny......... i bet you had a damn good time.

putin has you.

Lesh is correct.

Europe Passport Requirements: Do I Need a Passport to Go to Europe? | SmarterTravel

As for traveling within Europe, some countries require a passport to cross borders, but 26 countries are a party to the Schengen Agreement, which means you do not need a passport to travel between these countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.

<snip>

Europe passport requirements state that a valid U.S. passport is necessary to enter any of its 50 countries. Once you arrive in Europe, you can travel between certain countries without a passport

Someone better cough up a passport to prove it.

About ten years ago I was alleged to having been a witness to a business deal in London. Except I have not only never been to London, I don't even have a passport. Nevertheless, my accusers said they had hotel records and copies of credit card receipts.

I put this in the same category.
How exactly would we get a passport from Cohen if he doesn't want to show it?

His cell phone was pinging in PRAGUE dummy. And a passport to England wouldn't show a trip to Prague you know...you knew that right?

LOL, wherever you go your passport gets scanned and goes into a Database. Don't be stupid. The Gov tracks you wherever you go.
You have no idea what you are talking about. If you go to mainland Europe with a passport...as long as you stay within the Schengen Zone...you do NOT need a passport

If I land at Heathrow they scan my passport before I can go in. Get lost

Lesh is correct.

Europe Passport Requirements: Do I Need a Passport to Go to Europe? | SmarterTravel

As for traveling within Europe, some countries require a passport to cross borders, but 26 countries are a party to the Schengen Agreement, which means you do not need a passport to travel between these countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.

<snip>

Europe passport requirements state that a valid U.S. passport is necessary to enter any of its 50 countries. Once you arrive in Europe, you can travel between certain countries without a passport

We're in America twit. You lose.

Looks like the only Dossier claim to be challenged has pretty definitively been challenged.

Cohen was in Prague just as the Dossier claimed

Cell signal puts Cohen outside Prague around time of purported Russian meeting

Yeah.. "based on Eastern European Intel"... Read that to mean -- The RUSSIANS are validating their own shitty joke dossier... Of course they'd share them with Mueller. They don't miss an opportunity to Troll set America on fire.

EVEN IF Cohen "met with Russians" in Prague, WHAT WAS THE TOPIC? Why is he NOT CHARGED with a crime concerning that? You morons have no clue do you?

prague.jpg

Trump Intelligence Allegations

Lesh is correct.

<snip>

I can do nothing with your level of retardation.

Looks like the only Dossier claim to be challenged has pretty definitively been challenged.

Yeah.. "based on Eastern European Intel"... Read that to mean -- The RUSSIANS are validating their own shitty joke dossier... Of course they'd share them with Mueller. They don't miss an opportunity to Troll set America on fire.

EVEN IF Cohen "met with Russians" in Prague, WHAT WAS THE TOPIC? Why is he NOT CHARGED with a crime concerning that? You morons have no clue do you?
I look forward to reading Mueller's report about all this. Don't you?

Lesh is correct.

<snip>

I can do nothing with your level of retardation.

Meaning you don't have shit. If you take off from La Guardia and land at Heathrow they scan you in. Are you really this stupid?

Lesh is correct.

<snip>

December 2017: Investigators probe European travel of Trump associates

Cohen traveled three times to Europe last year, though he strongly denies the claim in a controversial dossier on Donald Trump’s Russia connections that he met secretly with a Russian official in Prague.

So...Cohen was in Europe three times in 2016. Once you are in Europe, you don't need a passport to skip over to Prague.

All caught up now, retard?

You lose.

Lesh is correct.

<snip>

Cohen traveled three times to Europe last year, though he strongly denies the claim in a controversial dossier on Donald Trump’s Russia connections that he met secretly with a Russian official in Prague.

So...Cohen was in Europe three times in 2016. Once you are in Europe, you don't need a passport to skip over to Prague.

You lose.

; ) you still think you can get into London from NY without a passport. Why would I even entertain anything you think?

Lesh is correct.

<snip>

You lose.

; ) you still think you can get into London from NY without a passport. Why would I even entertain anything you think?
Congratulations. You have exposed something no one claimed.

Yes...your passport would show Britain...and in fact France...but then nothing

That my idiot friend is the point.

Cohen has shown "a" passport that doesn't show him going to either but I'll bet you weren't aware that you can have MORE than one passport

I look forward to reading Mueller's report about all this. Don't you?

Yes I do.. And if doesn't give an agenda for this meeting or references "Eastern Euro Intel Intercepts" (Russians) ----- I'll STILL be laughing my ass off.

Just like those pro Russian Disinformation Agents that Steele got his fairy tales from. THOSE guys are now "Heroes of Russian Federation".. That con job affected MORE of the election and this coupe attempt than any other Russian trolling could EVER accomplish... :auiqs.jpg:

Lesh is correct.

<snip>

You lose.

I never said that, retard. Holy shit, you are getting dumber by the second!

Here, I will try to use small words.

1) Cohen was in Yurp 3 times in 2016.

2) Cohen used his passport to get into Yurp.

3) If he traveled to Prog after getting to Yurp, he would not need to use his passport from there.

NOW are you FINALLY all caught up, retard?

About ten years ago I was alleged to having been a witness to a business deal in London. Except I have not only never been to London, I don't even have a passport. Nevertheless, my accusers said they had hotel records and copies of credit card receipts.

His cell phone was pinging in PRAGUE dummy. And a passport to England wouldn't show a trip to Prague you know...you knew that right?

LOL, wherever you go your passport gets scanned and goes into a Database. Don't be stupid. The Gov tracks you wherever you go.
You have no idea what you are talking about. If you go to mainland Europe with a passport...as long as you stay within the Schengen Zone...you do NOT need a passport

No one can be this stupid. This has to be a hoax.

Lesh is correct.

<snip>

You lose.

I never said that, retard. Holy shit, you are getting dumber by the second!

Here, I will try to use small words.

1) Cohen was in Yurp 3 times in 2016.

2) Cohen used his passport to get into Yurp.

3) If he traveled to Prog after getting to Yurp, he would not need to use his passport from there.

NOW are you FINALLY all caught up, retard?

LOL, you're aren't worth my time kid. You just don't pass mustard.

No one can be this stupid. This has to be a hoax.

You aren't on my level kid.

Just like those pro Russian Disinformation Agents that Steele got his fairy tales from. THOSE guys are now "Heroes of Russian Federation".. That con job affected MORE of the election and this coupe attempt than any other Russian trolling could EVER accomplish

Of course you have a link showing that you know who these "disinformation agents" are and how you know they are what you claim they are...right?

Right?

Right??

You leftards don't think any real investigator (I know that eliminates Mueller) would have checked this LONG ago?
Of course Mueller knew this long ago dumbass....
You leftards don't think any real investigator (I know that eliminates Mueller) would have checked this LONG ago?
Of course Mueller knew this long ago dumbass....

More proof of your own stupidity. You claim nobody knows what Mueller has yet you know he has this. Hahahahahaha! If he did it would have been leaked long ao. Try again dumbass.

Forum List

Back