šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

That old hag has completely lost it

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2008
Donald Trump says the latest domestic terror attacks prove the need to remove the stigma around profiling. Hillary Clinton says Trumpā€™s ā€œdemagogicā€ popping off borders on treason and shows why heā€™s unfit to be commander in chief.

Clinton scolds Trump for grandstanding on terror fears

First she says half of all Americans are deplorables, mentally deficient and irredeemable and now she says it is treason to support profiling in the search for Islamic terrrorists. Clearly Hillary is melting down now just as she did in 2008 when she was slipping in the polls and launched racists attacks on Obama.

Last edited:
Donald Trump says the latest domestic terror attacks prove the need to remove the stigma around profiling. Hillary Clinton says Trumpā€™s ā€œdemagogicā€ popping off borders on treason and shows why heā€™s unfit to be commander in chief.

First she says half of all Americans are deplorables, mentally deficient and irredeemable and now she says it is treason to support profiling in teh search for Islamic terrrorists. Clearly Hillary is melting down now just as she did in 2008 when she was slipping in the polls and launched racists attacks on Obama.

And profiling would have stopped this attack how?

Given how much the Trumpbots love to talk about the likelihood of violence if Hillary Clinton is elected,

maybe we should start profiling guys who look like Trump supporters.

First she says half of all Americans are deplorables, mentally deficient and irredeemable and now she says it is treason to support profiling in teh search for Islamic terrrorists. Clearly Hillary is melting down now just as she did in 2008 when she was slipping in the polls and launched racists attacks on Obama.

And profiling would have stopped this attack how?
I'm not a profiler so I can only guess, but the family are Muslim immigrants who have a history of conflict with their local community and with the local government, so they might well have come under scrutiny by authorities. The point is, whether you think profiling is a good idea or not, calling some one a traitor because they do support it raises questions about Hillary's judgement, character and mental stability.

We are at war with Islamic terror.

Deplorable Hillary just happens to be on the other side. Ahmad Khan Rahimi is her ally in a fight against those she hates.

Hillary doesn't consider terrorists the enemy. She considers Republicans her enemy.

"Hillary doesn't consider terrorists the enemy."

No she doesn't.

Hillary-Clinton-Muslims.jpg

I like how you tried to slip in another lie, that Sec. Clinton called half of America Deplorable.

Do you think lying will continue to help Donnie Dangerously?

Sure worked out for Romney didn't it?

I like how you tried to slip in another lie, that Sec. Clinton called half of America Deplorable.

Do you think lying will continue to help Donnie Dangerously?

Sure worked out for Romney didn't it?

Wait, are you lying that Deplorable Hillary did not say what Deplorable Hillary said? :eek:

Half of Trump supporter does not equal half of Americans. But lying to yourself and believing your parties candidates lies is quit common among the Trumpsters I hear.

Half of Trump supporter does not equal half of Americans. But lying to yourself and believing your parties candidates lies is quit common among the Trumpsters I hear.

Deplorable Hillary attacked far more than Trump supporters, she went after anyone who has a lick of sense.

Bummer one of your Jihadists buddies chose now to act...

Even you can't think Hillary has a chance at this point...

Forum List

Back