🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

That old hag has completely lost it

I like how you tried to slip in another lie, that Sec. Clinton called half of America Deplorable.

Do you think lying will continue to help Donnie Dangerously?

Sure worked out for Romney didn't it?

Wait, are you lying that Deplorable Hillary did not say what Deplorable Hillary said? :eek:

Half of Trump supporter does not equal half of Americans. But lying to yourself and believing your parties candidates lies is quit common among the Trumpsters I hear.
But lying to yourself and believing your parties candidates lies is quit common among the Trumpsters I hear.
i hear its quite common among the hillaryites too.....

Half of Trump supporter does not equal half of Americans. But lying to yourself and believing your parties candidates lies is quit common among the Trumpsters I hear.

Deplorable Hillary attacked far more than Trump supporters, she went after anyone who has a lick of sense.

Bummer one of your Jihadists buddies chose now to act...

Even you can't think Hillary has a chance at this point...

Those voice are talking to you again huh?

She was quite clear about Trump supporters, doesn't hurt that she was right.

It's entirely deplorable to think of and call Jihadist as any Americans buddy but you joyfully claim it to be fact.

Deplorable. POS.

I like how you tried to slip in another lie, that Sec. Clinton called half of America Deplorable.

Wait, are you lying that Deplorable Hillary did not say what Deplorable Hillary said? :eek:

But lying to yourself and believing your parties candidates lies is quit common among the Trumpsters I hear.

Tell that to the thousands of New Jersey Citizens who cheered as Americans in the WTC's were dying!

[

It's entirely deplorable to think of and call Jihadist as any Americans buddy but you joyfully claim it to be fact.

Deplorable. POS.

Wait, so you're lying that her stupid comment didn't hurt her?

From double digit lead, to significantly behind...

:lmao:

Trump will be a lousy president. Not as bad as Obama, but crappy anyway. As LONG as he keeps his promise about Judicial picks, we'll be okay though.

I'm glad Trump is going to win, Hillary would have started a civil war, and those are never any fun.

Libs against demonstrating that they are incapable of effective statistical inference. Nothing we didn't already know.

[

Deplorable. POS.

Wait, so you're lying that her stupid comment didn't hurt her?

From double digit lead, to significantly behind...

:lmao:

Trump will be a lousy president. Not as bad as Obama, but crappy anyway. As LONG as he keeps his promise about Judicial picks, we'll be okay though.

I'm glad Trump is going to win, Hillary would have started a civil war, and those are never any fun.

Deflecting again unhinged?

Plenty of time for Donnie Dangerously to show his true colors again.

The media wants a close race for better ratings.

The closer Donnie Dangerously gets the greater the turnout will be.

Tell that to the thousands of New Jersey Citizens who cheered as Americans in the WTC's were dying!
what does that have to do with what i said?....

Perhaps they just don't care what comes out of Donnie Dangerously's gaping maw.

[

Yeah, that's it Blindfool. the "All in for Hillary" media is what made Deplorable Hillary fall. :eusa_whistle:

Is that who you'll blame when she loses? Because you know she's going to lose.

Perhaps they just don't care what comes out of Donnie Dangerously's gaping maw.
perhaps those who follow hillary are the same way....both are horrible candidates who are defended no matter what they say or do by their acolytes...

[

Yeah, that's it Blindfool. the "All in for Hillary" media is what made Deplorable Hillary fall. :eusa_whistle:

Is that who you'll blame when she loses? Because you know she's going to lose.

Ah Unhinged, it will not really matter which fucking Clown wins, the Circus will go on as planned, Mitch and Harry will see to it.

[

Ah Unhinged, it will not really matter which fucking Clown wins, the Circus will go on as planned, Mitch and Harry will see to it.

Ah Blindfool, the issue is the court.

A Hillary appointed SCOTUS ends the bill of rights. A Trump court will not. I believe that a Hillary court that declares the 1st and 2nd null and void sparks a civil war, because we are a hairs breath away no matter how you slice it.

So it DOES matter. For you and the left because you desperately want to crush civil rights, for me because I seek to preserve them.

Forum List

Back