That Pittsburgh Protest Against Trump

It is really not kosher to have political protests at a funeral. I hope it was miles and miles away from the synagogue.

If the family members of the victims are part of the protest, they can have it anywhere they want.
Well, that's true, but do you think any family members WERE involved?

No. The family would be together at the funeral. The shooting and the bombs being mailed has nothing to do with Trump. There are so many holes in the stories it’s scary. You get what the paper and reporters say. You don’t get the truth. Sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And where did you get the truth? Did you just make it up, or do you have a credible source?

I have very credible sources unlike liberals like you who believe what you read. You blame the President for everything especially in October because you had to do something because your going to get your ass kicked next week. The president had nothing to do with the Florida fake bomb guy and nothing to do with Pittsburgh. I don’t trust the FBI or DOJ. The last AG didn’t investigate both branches who there top brass was Obama boys. My sources know facts They don’t read articles or listen to what the liberal news says. Scary how low the libetatds will stoop to try and win.

It is really not kosher to have political protests at a funeral. I hope it was miles and miles away from the synagogue.

If the family members of the victims are part of the protest, they can have it anywhere they want.

No. The family would be together at the funeral. The shooting and the bombs being mailed has nothing to do with Trump. There are so many holes in the stories it’s scary. You get what the paper and reporters say. You don’t get the truth. Sad

And where did you get the truth? Did you just make it up, or do you have a credible source?

I have very credible sources unlike liberals like you who believe what you read. You blame the President for everything especially in October because you had to do something because your going to get your ass kicked next week. The president had nothing to do with the Florida fake bomb guy and nothing to do with Pittsburgh. I don’t trust the FBI or DOJ. The last AG didn’t investigate both branches who there top brass was Obama boys. My sources know facts They don’t read articles or listen to what the liberal news says. Scary how low the libetatds will stoop to try and win.

Notice how that media, who was sooooo concerned about that pooooor Christina Ford, have totally dropped any sort of investigating?

We will never hear that name again, unless they win next week. Then, that name will appear and they will go after that nomination.

Notice how that media, who was sooooo concerned about that pooooor Christina Ford, have totally dropped any sort of investigating?

We will never hear that name again, unless they win next week. Then, that name will appear and they will go after that nomination.
Wrong thread moron. Troll somewhere else

Wrong thread moron. Troll somewhere else

No. Right thread to you dumbass liberals like you asshole. You wouldn’t know the truth if it bit you in the ass. Lose with dignity.

The family members of the victims greeted Trump and his family with lots of love and support.

You lost this battle too.

The orange made it political by showing up when he wasnt welcomed.

I understand. You're just another conspiracy theory nut. I'm not the least bit surprised.

Trump cultivated the hate that triggered both of those crazies.

I understand. You're just another conspiracy theory nut. I'm not the least bit surprised.

No conspiracy theories here. Don’t believe and being in Law Enforcement makes it easy to see the bullshit your trying to sell.

Trump cultivated the hate that triggered both of those crazies.

Now who believes in conspiracy theories. Nither had anything to do with Trump and if you look at details the stories are bullshit and the liberals are behind it because you needed help for the midterms. Don’t speak of what you don’t know.

The family members of the victims greeted Trump and his family with lots of love and support.

You lost this battle too.
upload_2018-11-1_0-20-9.png

No conspiracy theories here. Don’t believe and being in Law Enforcement makes it easy to see the bullshit your trying to sell.

Being in law enforcement doesn't mean what it once did. Perhaps if you policed your own, you might regain some respect.

Forum List

Back