That Pittsburgh Protest Against Trump

This is what REALLY happened when Trump went to the hospital.

Wow. Half a dozen people. That's lots more than the number who were protesting his appearance.

Those were family members of the victims in the hospital, idiot. The protesters mostly weren’t even from Pittsburgh. They are SEIU thugs.

You have ONE guy who isn’t even a rabid Trump hater saying that he doesn’t like that Trump called for armed guards at the Synagogue. That is it.

Not to mention the actual Rabbi of the Synagogue is on Trump’s side.

It is really not kosher to have political protests at a funeral. I hope it was miles and miles away from the synagogue.

If the family members of the victims are part of the protest, they can have it anywhere they want.
The family members of the victims greeted Trump and his family with lots of love and support.

You lost this battle too.
View attachment 226021

More bullshit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what REALLY happened when Trump went to the hospital.

Wow. Half a dozen people. That's lots more than the number who were protesting his appearance.

Those were family members of the victims in the hospital, idiot. The protesters mostly weren’t even from Pittsburgh. They are SEIU thugs.

You have ONE guy who isn’t even a rabid Trump hater saying that he doesn’t like that Trump called for armed guards at the Synagogue. That is it.

Not to mention the actual Rabbi of the Synagogue is on Trump’s side.

I agree. They should always have an armed guard. They do in NJ and New York.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back