That shining "god" Obama couldn't even with nearly a $1 trillion in shovel ready jobs do this!

The Great Obama reached 3 percent multiple times

He was not great by any stretch or metric. He was a terrible president that continued the tradition of being a terrible president that has gone on for 20 years and is still happening.
The Great Obama is the best President in the last 50 years
Lol
Your opinion doesn’t count, because you would eat the shit out of Obama’s ass if he asked you to.

Ahh, you are so cute trying to hide your love of Trump like that.

Funny as hell you accuse me of that while quoting me saying Obama was a terrible president.

you are such a fraud!
What are you saying? You and right winger are the same person?

In your quote above I said this...He was not great by any stretch or metric. He was a terrible president that continued the tradition of being a terrible president that has gone on for 20 years and is still happening.

Are you too stupid to even know how to follow the flow of a thread?

He was not great by any stretch or metric. He was a terrible president that continued the tradition of being a terrible president that has gone on for 20 years and is still happening.
Lol
Your opinion doesn’t count, because you would eat the shit out of Obama’s ass if he asked you to.

Funny as hell you accuse me of that while quoting me saying Obama was a terrible president.

you are such a fraud!

In your quote above I said this...He was not great by any stretch or metric. He was a terrible president that continued the tradition of being a terrible president that has gone on for 20 years and is still happening.

Right winger said Obama is the best president in the last 50 years that is what I was responding to

Lol

you are such a fraud!

Right winger said Obama is the best president in the last 50 years that is what I was responding to

And I responded to that statement with this...He was not great by any stretch or metric. He was a terrible president that continued the tradition of being a terrible president that has gone on for 20 years and is still happening.

Lol

you are such a fraud!

The Great Obama WAS the best president since Eisenhower

Lol

you are such a fraud!

Lol
Like I said, you would eat the shit out of his ass if he asked you to.

A report Thursday from ADP and Moody’s Analytics cast an even brighter light on what is becoming one of the most important economic stories of 2018:
the difficulty employers are having in finding qualified employees to fill a record 6.7 million job openings.

• Truck drivers are in perilously low supply,
  • Silicon Valley continues to struggle to fill vacancies, and
  • employers across the grid are coping with a skills mismatch
as the economy edges ever closer to full employment.

“Business’ number one problem is finding qualified workers. At the current pace of job growth, if sustained, this problem is set to get much worse,” Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody’s Analytics, said in a statement. “These labor shortages will only intensify across all industries and company sizes.”
The U.S. labor shortage is reaching a critical point

Now WHY does a Trump presidency provide a business environment where THERE ARE MORE JOBS available than people to fill them?
Maybe because during our "deified God" presidency and I'm not making that up...read what a hardened
"professional journalist said about Obama...
Evan Thomas, Editor of NewsWeek...
"I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."
Newsweek’s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ‘Sort of God’

Despite the miserable results from the $48 billion spent on infrastructure in the $787 billion American Reinvestment and Recovery Act, President Obama’s recently-proposed American Jobs Act includes $50 billion for new infrastructure projects to be funded through the creation of a government-run infrastructure bank
The Shovel-Ready Jobs Swindle

And it was so evident that EVEN OBAMA said there never were "shovel ready jobs"!
"Remember ‘shovel-ready projects.' Those were construction projects in the 2009 stimulus bill that were supposed to get moving right away ... ‘Shovel-ready was not as shovel-ready as we expected,' Obama said." (David Jackson, "Obama Jokes About 'Shovel-Ready Projects'," USA Today, 6/13/11)
Mitt Romney: Press Release - President Obama's Not-So-Shovel-Ready Jobs

MAYBE JUST MAYBE Trump would NEVER be so anti-business, anti-profit, anti-capitalist as this list of Obama
quotes show. NONE of which Trump WOULD ever ever say!View attachment 203053
Be serious for a change. tRumps job growth has not been as robust as President Obama's, what you are seeing here is the top of an arc, momentum keeping the ball on an ever shallower upward trajectory that will soon flatten out and then turn negative.

A report Thursday from ADP and Moody’s Analytics cast an even brighter light on what is becoming one of the most important economic stories of 2018:
the difficulty employers are having in finding qualified employees to fill a record 6.7 million job openings.

“Business’ number one problem is finding qualified workers. At the current pace of job growth, if sustained, this problem is set to get much worse,” Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody’s Analytics, said in a statement. “These labor shortages will only intensify across all industries and company sizes.”

Now WHY does a Trump presidency provide a business environment where THERE ARE MORE JOBS available than people to fill them?
Maybe because during our "deified God" presidency and I'm not making that up...read what a hardened
"I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."

Despite the miserable results from the $48 billion spent on infrastructure in the $787 billion American Reinvestment and Recovery Act, President Obama’s recently-proposed American Jobs Act includes $50 billion for new infrastructure projects to be funded through the creation of a government-run infrastructure bank

And it was so evident that EVEN OBAMA said there never were "shovel ready jobs"!
"Remember ‘shovel-ready projects.' Those were construction projects in the 2009 stimulus bill that were supposed to get moving right away ... ‘Shovel-ready was not as shovel-ready as we expected,' Obama said." (David Jackson, "Obama Jokes About 'Shovel-Ready Projects'," USA Today, 6/13/11)

MAYBE JUST MAYBE Trump would NEVER be so anti-business, anti-profit, anti-capitalist as this list of Obama
Be serious for a change. tRumps job growth has not been as robust as President Obama's, what you are seeing here is the top of an arc, momentum keeping the ball on an ever shallower upward trajectory that will soon flatten out and then turn negative.
In red America it’s been nothing but an improvement...

Obama got us out of a recession. Trump is riding his wave .
What policies of his got us out of the recession?
LOLOL

Didn't the right claim Trump was responsible for employment gains from the day he won the election and before he passed a single policy? Since when do policies affect employment according to the brain-dead right?
They do effect
Trump winning had an effect
Trump deregulating had an effect and is having an effect
Trump cutting taxes had an effect and is having an effect
Trump's trade policy is having an effect

Obama did nothing, things got worse then they got better, not because of anything he did though.......want to tell me what he did that helped?

View attachment 203076
Ob only had one approach to the truth.

upload_2018-7-6_10-23-53.png

Obama got us out of a recession. Trump is riding his wave .
What policies of his got us out of the recession?
LOLOL

Didn't the right claim Trump was responsible for employment gains from the day he won the election and before he passed a single policy? Since when do policies affect employment according to the brain-dead right?
They do effect
Trump winning had an effect
Trump deregulating had an effect and is having an effect
Trump cutting taxes had an effect and is having an effect
Trump's trade policy is having an effect
And with all that, employment continued to grow at the same rate as it did for 7 years before trump...

latest_numbers_CES0000000001_2010_2018_all_period_M06_data.gif

View attachment 203076
Ob only had one approach to the truth.

View attachment 203255
...and had/has no tolerance for those that disagreed with him.

you are such a fraud!

Lol
Like I said, you would eat the shit out of his ass if he asked you to.

IDIOT-GRAM ^^^, VULGAR AND DISGUSTING VARIETY.

Dumbfuck, he didn't say the economy isn't booming.

Dumbfuck. He said "list the economic indicators that have shown a turn around."

Dumb fucking liberal fuckhead. What the fuck do you think that means you stupid shitfuck? If he wants proof of a "turnaround" then obviously he doesn't think the economy is booming.

Damn you one dumb mother fucker.

There is NO reason to believe the jobs numbers won't be just as good as in recent months. This economy is pedal to the metal.

The one reason I had for concern was that May had the largest drop in manufacturing GDP in 4 years. It was a figure I didn't follow and so I didn't know its significance since for all I knew the reason could have been a large number of factories re-tooling.

When Trump spoke of making America great again my interpretation of that was an increase in manufacturing jobs and making things in America. Have been only taking note of job numbers and then within that, manufacturing jobs. Great news this morning as the Bureau of Labor Statistics reports....

Payroll employment increases by 213,000 in June; unemployment rate rises to 4.0%
Total nonfarm payroll employment increased by 213,000 in June, and the unemployment rate rose to 4.0 percent. Job growth occurred in professional and business services, manufacturing, and health care, while retail trade lost jobs.

U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
Sure unemployment went up but I'll figure that's just new graduates entering the work place who might take a few months to settle in.

Dumb fucking liberal fuckhead. What the fuck do you think that means you stupid shitfuck? If he wants proof of a "turnaround" then obviously he doesn't think the economy is booming.

Actually, you are the dumb mother fucker. It was said that Trump "turned around the economy", I asked for indicators to support this claim, nothing more.

If I felt the economy booming before Trump then I would think there has been no turn around.

Actually, you are the dumb mother fucker. It was said that Trump "turned around the economy", I asked for indicators to support this claim, nothing more.

If I felt the economy booming before Trump then I would think there has been no turn around.

And if you would read the links I posted, I showed you economic indicators of Trumps recovery.

The fact that you don't want to look at them doesn't make me the dumb fuck, just you!!! The last link goes into great detail about what economists say Trump has done that has caused the economy to skyrocket, and what Obama didn't do. Great detail.

Read it and weep. Don't worry, you only have 6 more years of Trump. Don't hate Trump because Obama didn't do a fucking thing but cause race riots for 8 years.

And if you would read the links I posted, I showed you economic indicators of Trumps recovery.

The fact that you don't want to look at them doesn't make me the dumb fuck, just you!!! The last link goes into great detail about what economists say Trump has done that has caused the economy to skyrocket, and what Obama didn't do. Great detail.

Read it and weep. Don't worry, you only have 6 more years of Trump. Don't hate Trump because Obama didn't do a fucking thing but cause race riots for 8 years.

I have read the links and seen the data, nothing has "turned around" I even quoted one of your links that said Trump deserved "some credit" for the economy, clearly you do not even read your own links

LOLOL

You're actually doubling down on being a dumbfuck??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

He said "list the economic indicators that have shown a turn around," in response to an idiot saying Trump had turned the economy around.

Not only are you a dumbfuck, but so is the idiot who claimed Trump turned the economy around since he's been unable to show it as requested.

Forum List

Back