That southern drawl

I noticed driving west to east on I40, that there's no accent at all in Tucumcari NM. 30 minutes later, the Amirillo TX accent literally drips with sweet Texas tea.

That was actually pretty good OP, quite informational, and logical as well.

This is why I love watching timepiece movies and historical movies, especially Westerns, you get all that stuff in there.

That said, I believe the ignorance associated is closely related to the relation to bigotry and racism that tends to symbolize the American South.

New Yorkers are some of the most aggressively rude people I have ever encountered. Like living in a concrete jungle is something to be proud of, despite avoiding the actual beauty and culture available.

Some of us have more culture than others ..plus I'm also a history nut especially local ..

Oh I'm a total obnoxious prick and can come off as rude ...lil elitist but we're usually generally good people ....not those upper west side commie joos though ...uptown ******* to ..no good rat bastids

Believe it or not thiers a difference between Brooklyn blacks and city blacks .....old school anyway .. but still don't turn your back on either ..

And when the wops and joos get together hide your valuables
I'm just sayin

Nyc is dead anyway the one I loved no longer exists

Museums
the frick probably my favorite collection ...I heard it's moved temporarily

I knew a small mill owner very well .... the heaviest southern drawl ya ever heard
One of the Sharpest guys I ever met

He died a few years ago

Forum List

Back