🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The 11 most dangerous things Donald Trump said in his Montana speech

What was the most dangerous? Post what you consider the most dangerous, for discussion purposes.

11 is too many for in depth discussion.

Can't walk and chew gum? You could decide what is untrue or not dangerous
But fine, I'll play anyway since you tend to be intellectually lazy -
That Trump believes he made some kind of a great deal with Baby Kim is dangerously naive

3. "But we signed a wonderful paper saying they're going to denuclearize their whole thing. It's going to all happen."

Trump's assertion that North Korea has agreed to denuclearize and that "it's going to all happen" is a massive overstatement of the facts. What Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un signed in Singapore last month was a sort of outline of an agreement. There was nothing binding in it. And this week we got word that satellites have picked up what looks to be more construction at a ballistic missile site in North Korea. So yeah, this version of the North Korea story via Trump misses some major points.​

But these were awesome as well:

7. "A vote for the Democrats in November is a vote to let MS-13 run wild in our communities."
8. "Democrats want anarchy, they really do, and they don't know who they're playing with, folks."

So telling the truth is dangerous for Democrats?

Well, we already knew that I guess.
30% of the country — uneducated uninformed trumpkins

Rest of world — actual reality.

We will let YOU know when Donald and his little wackos tell the truth.
Nope no one needs TDS influenced truth
Trumpkins don’t want anything remotely resembling truth.
You don't have the truth you never will

How is pointing out these facts dangerous?

You Stalinists are dangerous, pointing out that voting for the party of child rape is a vote to let MS-13 run wild is accurate and sensible.

If you believe Donald is pointing out "facts"

No one can help

[

They sure won't get anything remotely resembling truth from you or the lying fuck leftist press.

Now explain how you Stalinists abolishing ICE and the border is NOT anarchy, Comrade?

stg070518dAPR20180705044507.jpg

You scum are a danger to all.
Project much, loon?

Did I ever say abolish ICE, you lying trash?

[

They sure won't get anything remotely resembling truth from you or the lying fuck leftist press.

Now explain how you Stalinists abolishing ICE and the border is NOT anarchy, Comrade?

Project much, loon?

DERP

Do you deny that the objective of your purely evil party is to abolish ICE and have completely open borders?

:lmao:

It must be hard for the older lying fucks like you. You spent years lying that the obvious objectives of the Stalinist party you follow were other than the obvious facts that anyone paying any attention could see. You lied and lied, then lied some more. "We don't want open borders, we aren't trying to end the first amendment, we aren't going to take guns from the peasants, we aren't rebuilding the old USSR on American soil...."

Now along comes Bernie, Pocunthontus, The Che Guevara Barbie, Kill em' all Gillabrand, Mad Maxine and the rest screaming out that yep, democrats are doing all of that and more.

And here you are still lying your fucking head off, looking like a complete fool - which of course you are....

Your party has dropped the mask, you're not sleeper agents anymore, Comrade.

[

Project much, loon?

DERP

Do you deny that the objective of your purely evil party is to abolish ICE and have completely open borders?

It must be hard for the older lying fucks like you. You spent years lying that the obvious objectives of the Stalinist party you follow were other than the obvious facts that anyone paying any attention could see. You lied and lied, then lied some more. "We don't want open borders, we aren't trying to end the first amendment, we aren't going to take guns from the peasants, we aren't rebuilding the old USSR on American soil...."

Now along comes Bernie, Pocunthontus, The Che Guevara Barbie, Kill em' all Gillabrand, Mad Maxine and the rest screaming out that yep, democrats are doing all of that and more.

And here you are still lying your fucking head off, looking like a complete fool - which of course you are....

My God you are a stupid moron. You assume because I disagree with Democrats that I’m a die hard republican. Stupid assholes like you need to read and understand that there are more than two points of view. You have posted ignorant drivel because you are a slave to ideology and talking points. Try to expand your horizon and be more than a talking tool. Grow up, grow a set of stones and realize that you have been played. Your ignorance is in full display. you are obviously incapable of education.

Last edited by a moderator:
[

Project much, loon?

DERP

You do realize that communism and the Democratic Party are closely aligned, right? Please get help before you hurt yourself. I know the comfort of mommies basement and not having to care of yourself has created a bubble for you, but you are batshit crazy!

The most dangerous thing the writer said...which = insane propaganda!!!regarding the "justice" department!!!

Trump is talking here, of course, about Hillary Clinton. He's interrupted in his attack by chants of "lock her up" from the crowd. Trump's undermining of the Justice Department -- which he has done on an almost-daily basis since winning the White House -- is deeply dangerous to how people perceive those who are tasked with enforcing our laws. When the President of the United States insists the Justice Department is biased and can't be trusted, it erodes one of the long-standing pillars of civil society.
FYI the corrupt FBI and corrupt Mueller probe and the corrupt DOJ under Obama has no one to blame but themselves! LOL and then there's corrupt Hillary!

YO stupid umericans just blindly trust the great pillars of society like the manic media and the crooked FBI and MAKE SURE you TRUST the CLINTONS as if life itself depends on this!

YO stupid umericans just blindly trust the great pillars of society like the manic media and the crooked FBI and MAKE SURE you TRUST the CLINTONS as if life itself depends on this!
Wow!

My God you are stupid moron. You assume because I disagree with Democrats that I’m a die hard republican. Stupid assholes like you need to read and understand that there are more than two points of view. You have posted ignorant drivel because you are a slave to ideology and talking points. Try to expand your horizon and be more than a talking tool. Grow up, grow a set of stones and realize that you have been played. Your ignorance is in full display.

Are you on LSD and tripping hard?

What the fuck are you yapping about?
This moron snorted draino!

Again, what the fuck are you yapping about?

Take your meds.
Children shouldn’t be allowed to be on line!

Then your mommy should spank you and put you to bed.

Once again, you attacked me from left field over a post to Fake Lawyer Jillian. I actually have not a clue what the fuck you are off about.

I suspect you are insane or on drugs.

Stay away from schools.
If you think that is an attack, you need to sit in the corner. Your post was moronic and full of vile and inaccuracies. I know in your little world where everyone gets a gold star your drivel made sense . But in the real world you need to produce something of value. Your little rant was the equivalent of a three year old.

Fake news is hardly funny Beaux.

Why not move to Russia and tell us how "funny" you are feeling 6 months from now?

Fake news is virtually all we get from the lying fucks of the DNC press.

When the NY Times prints something, the only criterion is whether it serves the party. Whether something happens to be true or not is never a consideration.

All the news that serves the party

Democrat power dies without our dark

Project much, loon?

DERP

You do realize that communism and the Democratic Party are closely aligned, right? Please get help before you hurt yourself. I know the comfort of mommies basement and not having to care of yourself has created a bubble for you, but you are batshit crazy!

You're having a bad trip dude.

You were warned about the brown acid....
Smarter than you, richer than you, contributed more to society than you, so in a nutshell..... shut the fuck up until you accomplish something and make a difference.

C'mon now dude - Cool it
I don’t believe I will. This little idiot threw down the gauntlet. If he needs you or his moony to protect him, he should leave.

DERP

You're having a bad trip dude.

You were warned about the brown acid....
Smarter than you, richer than you, contributed more to society than you, so in a nutshell..... shut the fuck up until you accomplish something and make a difference.

C'mon now dude - Cool it
I don’t believe I will. This little idiot threw down the gauntlet. If he needs you or his moony to protect him, he should leave.

Dude, you are completely off your rocker ATM. I highly suggest you re-read this thread and get a grip on it before replying again or you'll have lost any semblance of real worth to the majority here... At this point, I am considering you nothing but a loud mouthed, unhinged, troll and you're just making it worse with every post you make...

Again, what the fuck are you yapping about?

Take your meds.
Children shouldn’t be allowed to be on line!

Then your mommy should spank you and put you to bed.

Once again, you attacked me from left field over a post to Fake Lawyer Jillian. I actually have not a clue what the fuck you are off about.

I suspect you are insane or on drugs.

Stay away from schools.
If you think that is an attack, you need to sit in the corner. Your post was moronic and full of vile and inaccuracies. I know in your little world where everyone gets a gold star your drivel made sense . But in the real world you need to produce something of value. Your little rant was the equivalent of a three year old.

If you think so son, address the post. I'm happy to defend my points.
Son? I did address you idiotic post.

No sploogy, you spewed a stream of vomit that had nothing to do with my points.

Did you even read the post, or did you just start ranting?

What do you claim was inaccurate? That the democrats are calling for the abolition of ICE? That democrats are attempting to end freedom of speech through "hate speech" laws? That democrats are at war to end the 2nd and seek to disarm the American public?

What is it specifically that caused your psychotic break?

ADDRESS the OP and not each other.

Forum List

Back