The 14 Minute Flame

Denotes an outdated racially charged term you fucking moron.
Nope, check Websters you moron. Denotes COLOR not RACE.
Besides YOUR PC term is not only racist, its a lie.

"African American" not all Negros are from Africa. And not all African's are Negros.

Yes, Websters describes the word as sometimes offensive, maybe you should look it up.

Yes, not all Africans are black, what a pointless statement.

FYI, people of color will not be voting for Trump, keep the dream alive 214.
Pointless is when some ignorant stupid ba#terd such as yourself wants to RE-define a word to fit your agenda instead of how it is written.

The dictionary defines it as offensive in some cases. Maybe go check it out.
african - American is offensive and basically ignorant since people aren't from a continent.

it's just ignorant pc bullshit that leftist force us to endure like it's normal to pretend your from a continent that you have never seen or been to.

Actually I never used the term, but who is AA offensive to? Seems you guys can't make up your minds as to when you want to be offended and when you don't.

Since when, and according to whom?

For over a decade now, and according to this PC culture that has been instilled by oversensitive liberals who succumb to "trigger words" and "microaggressions", who preach "white guilt" like it's the gospel, and decry what they see as "cultural appropriation" when a group of innocent kids dress like a mariachi band for Halloween.

Need I go on?

Yes, I know you'll defend your cohort, right or wrong.

Ha! Guilt by association. I come here with my own arguments. I will not coddle the OP, and he can just as easily defend his positions without my help. The onus is on him to make his case, not for me to make it for him.

Last edited:
Negro????

The thing to remember about Dark Fury....he's just an awful, awful person.

C'mon man. We never meet each other face to face, but yet we can easily label each other as "awful" just by the comments we see posted on this board.

By that token, simply by doing what I'm doing here in this thread, I must be "awful" too.

Last edited:
Nope, check Websters you moron. Denotes COLOR not RACE.
Besides YOUR PC term is not only racist, its a lie.

"African American" not all Negros are from Africa. And not all African's are Negros.

Yes, Websters describes the word as sometimes offensive, maybe you should look it up.

Pointless is when some ignorant stupid ba#terd such as yourself wants to RE-define a word to fit your agenda instead of how it is written.

african - American is offensive and basically ignorant since people aren't from a continent.

it's just ignorant pc bullshit that leftist force us to endure like it's normal to pretend your from a continent that you have never seen or been to.

Actually I never used the term, but who is AA offensive to? Seems you guys can't make up your minds as to when you want to be offended and when you don't.
Hyphenated American - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

study a little history, just a little

You don't hyphenate African American when used as a noun and your link says nothing about AA being offensive. But I do appreciate you wingnuts getting all pc about it.

Last edited:
Negro????
Denotes skin pigment you ignorant slut.
To be fair so does "dark"...DarkFury pseudonym for being an angry black man, confirmed!
"Dark" denotes a skin pigment? So when the sun disappears its because the world is covered by skin? You must be one of the global warming idiots.

Look at you Mr. 214, confusing a noun for an adjective.

DarkFury = adjective noun
angry black man = adjective adjective noun

In the examples above dark is an adjective, in your inability to understand basic English you converted dark into a noun.In those example above dark describes the hue of the skin, it is not the definition of the word skin. Derp.

When it comes to grammar I am by far not an expert, but you really need to go back to school.

In any case

How does one decides if Darkfury use of the word "Negro" is meant to be an insult?

By the way, it is synonymous to Black or African American.

Negro????

C'mon man. We never meet each other face to face, but yet we can easily label each other as "awful" just by the comments we see posted on this board.

By that token, simply by doing what I'm doing here in this thread, I must be "awful" too.

DF's reply to the question I responded to.....was this.

" Denotes skin pigment you ignorant slut."

-Dark Fury.

You've done no such thing. Its possible to be a conservative (or liberal for that matter) and be an awful person. The two aren't mutually exclusive. DF is a fountain of hate.

Negro????

DF's reply to the question I responded to.....was this.

" Denotes skin pigment you ignorant slut."

-Dark Fury.

You've done no such thing. Its possible to be a conservative (or liberal for that matter) and be an awful person. The two aren't mutually exclusive. DF is a fountain of hate.

Hm.

Well, Negro is the term for "black" in Spanish or Portuguese. It's highly perplexing to me how such an innocuous word could be twisted into a slur against black people. Don't get me wrong, I'm no racist, I don't want to be. Racism isn't in my blood. I just see the bastardization of an otherwise harmless word.

It's interesting to see people adding definitions to words, or seeing implications in words that aren't there.

Its possible to be a conservative (or liberal for that matter) and be an awful person.

I agree. But I don't make a habit of arbitrarily judging the character of someone I barely even know. Or, perhaps it's because I try my hardest to ignore the hatred, moreso because it happens on both ends, maybe that doesn't give me an adequate sample size to make judgements.

I used to comment to everything, now I comment sparingly. I guess that's why.

You don't hyphenate African American when used as a noun and your link says nothing about AA being offensive. But I do appreciate you wingnuts getting all pc about it.
You really are one dumb fuck if you can't put it together.

fucking dismissed as a pathological liar.

You really are one dumb fuck if you can't put it together.

fucking dismissed as a pathological liar.

I'm sorry you;re unaware but don't blame me.

The Grammarphobia Blog: Hyphenated Americans

The American Heritage Dictionary entry: african american

the definition of African American

The hyphen is employed when the compound term is used as an adjective.[8] Hence, correct forms include an African American and an African-American man.

Forum List

Back