The 1980's Have Called, with a warning.

Tina would make a better President

Better than obama, absolutely, without question.

a head of cabbage would be a better president than obama

In that case, the American people preferred that head of cabbage to the best available Republucan.......TWICE

yep, that doesn't say much for the american voters does it?

McCain would have been as bad as obama, worse in some ways

Romney would have been a very good president, the country made a big mistake in 2012

Pay attention people and you may learn something.

We do more business, have more interests and investments, with RUSSIA. Sorry Ukraine, money talks, bullshit walks.

Putin is acting with the full support of his Duma which contains political associations the U.S. wants to remain friendly with.

But we can't appear to be insensitive to people being brutally oppressed and treated like we treated the Indians and blacks.

Saber rattle all you want GOP, but this is how this will play out -- both sides will agree to a deal that allows them to spin it as a victory to their nation.

We only do police actions when we have a major stake in the game.

The facts!

1. Georgia was undergoing a civil war while Bush jr was in office.
2. Two provinces attempted to become independent states.
3. Russia occupied those states while Bush jr was in office.
4. Palin made a baseless allegation that Obama would "weaken the USA".
5. The Ukraine is now undergoing a civil war.
6. Obama has done nothing to "weaken the USA".
7. Russia will probably intervene in the Ukraine.
8. The USA has no grounds to intervene in the Ukraine just as it didn't in Georgia.
9. Terrorists want to attack the USA and kill Americans.
10. Russia is too busy occupied with dealing with unrest on it's own borders.

Palin was FOS. Obama was 100% right about terrorism being a greater threat than Russia dealing with civil wars on it's borders.

Obama did weaken the U.S. Is our military now stronger or weaker than when he took office?
Russia is invading the Ukraine. That is not a civil war.
The USA has an interest in seeing freedom triumph and maintaining the integrity of the Ukraine as a sovereign state.
Russia is not too busy to send armed troops to the Ukraine.

Palin was correct. Obama is a boob. And you are a moron.

Without question, our military is much stronger than when Bush was in charge

Bush had us engaged in two overseas wars. Our military was stretched thin and morale was low as Bush sent them on rotation after rotation. He then decided to extend rotations to 15 months? Bush stretched our military too thin and left us vulnerable.
Readiness was lower as Bush sacrificed maintenance and training to keep his wars going.

Wrong.
The military is the smallest it's been since 1940. They are shelving one of the most effective aircraft we field.
Obama's surge in Afghanistan cost many many lives, including those who committed suicide on returning home.

We do more business, have more interests and investments, with RUSSIA. Sorry Ukraine, money talks, bullshit walks.

Putin is acting with the full support of his Duma which contains political associations the U.S. wants to remain friendly with.

But we can't appear to be insensitive to people being brutally oppressed and treated like we treated the Indians and blacks.

Saber rattle all you want GOP, but this is how this will play out -- both sides will agree to a deal that allows them to spin it as a victory to their nation.

Remind me how the Democrats are the party of principle and Republicans only care about money, again. I need a good laugh at your expense.

the most likely outcome is to split Ukraine with the east becoming part of Russia and the west remaining as Ukraine and joining the EU.

Obama did weaken the U.S. Is our military now stronger or weaker than when he took office?
Russia is invading the Ukraine. That is not a civil war.
The USA has an interest in seeing freedom triumph and maintaining the integrity of the Ukraine as a sovereign state.
Russia is not too busy to send armed troops to the Ukraine.

Palin was correct. Obama is a boob. And you are a moron.

Bush had us engaged in two overseas wars. Our military was stretched thin and morale was low as Bush sent them on rotation after rotation. He then decided to extend rotations to 15 months? Bush stretched our military too thin and left us vulnerable.
Readiness was lower as Bush sacrificed maintenance and training to keep his wars going.

Wrong.
The military is the smallest it's been since 1940. They are shelving one of the most effective aircraft we field.
Obama's surge in Afghanistan cost many many lives, including those who committed suicide on returning home.

You have a nineteenth century mentality where size matters. In a modern military, lethality matters. Lethality is determined by weapons systems, training, doctrine, intelligence and readiness.

The days of " I have more soldiers so I win" are gone for good. More soldiers mean more targets

Wrong.

You have a nineteenth century mentality where size matters. In a modern military, lethality matters. Lethality is determined by weapons systems, training, doctrine, intelligence and readiness.

The days of " I have more soldiers so I win" are gone for good. More soldiers mean more targets

true, but obama is also cutting weapons systems, R&D, and new construction.

Wrong.

true, but obama is also cutting weapons systems, R&D, and new construction.

Required weapons systems are based on threat and mission. The role of the A10 has been debated for decades. I always liked it, but the Air Force always hated it. They feel the mission can be done in other ways

Wrong.

Why dont you tell that to Pres Putin? He obviously is not terribly impressed by our "lethality."

Wrong.

Why dont you tell that to Pres Putin? He obviously is not terribly impressed by our "lethality."
Really?

We have the most powerful military in the history of mankind. Putin can display force in his own backyard.....we display it around the globe

Really?

We have the most powerful military in the history of mankind. Putin can display force in his own backyard.....we display it around the globe
Or used to anyway. Bye bye.

Really?

Or used to anyway. Bye bye.

Well ya see, it's like this

Just because you have the power, doesn't mean you use it. That is something Bush and his posse didn't understand. Diplomacy is not for pussies and sometimes the best reaction is no reaction

If Bush understood that, he could have saved 7000 American lives

Reagan armed Islamic terrorists in the 1980s? Was the warning titled "bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States"? Bush Jr. ignored it, or Reagan's cabinet members hid it from him. Either way, fuck Republicans.

How do you want to handle Russia now if Reagan isn't here to sell weapons to al-Qaeda?

You are one of the biggest partisan douche-hacks on this site. Your stench is literally emanating from the screen. I love how you selectively threw in Reagan and the Dubs, but somehow seem to conveniently forget Clinton's years when Bin Laden was attacking WTC in 93 and when we had him in our crosshairs in 98. What an utterly partisan dickbag.

Reagan armed Islamic terrorists in the 1980s? Was the warning titled "bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States"? Bush Jr. ignored it, or Reagan's cabinet members hid it from him. Either way, fuck Republicans.

How do you want to handle Russia now if Reagan isn't here to sell weapons to al-Qaeda?

You are one of the biggest partisan douche-hacks on this site. Your stench is literally emanating from the screen. I love how you selectively threw in Reagan and the Dubs, but somehow seem to conveniently forget Clinton's years when Bin Laden was attacking WTC in 93 and when we had him in our crosshairs in 98. What an utterly partisan dickbag.

Clinton caught all of the '93 WTC bombers and the GOP was screaming "wag the dog" when Clinton was trying to go after OBL in '98 during the phony impeachment over a BJ.

Clinton caught all of the '93 WTC bombers and the GOP was screaming "wag the dog" when Clinton was trying to go after OBL in '98 during the phony impeachment over a BJ.

At the time, impeaching over a blowjob was more important than fighting terror

The GOP paid a major price on 9-11

Last edited:

At the time, mpeaching over a blowjob was more important than fighting terror

The GOP paid a major price on 9-11
When did Clinton ever fight terror? When he took campaign money from the Chinese Army and lied about it?

Forum List

Back