The 2013 war on Christmas has begun!!!

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Or, so says Bill O'Reilly!!!

omg....

Bill O'Reilly notes correctly that Chanukah comes to an end on Thursday, so according to him, there are no other holidays leading up to Christmas, so there is no reason in the world to say "Happy Holidays". Uhuh....

Guess he forgot Kwanzaa and also the Feast of Losar.... they are also in December.

:) :) :)

"So, why are we allowing anti-Christmas madness...?"

Oh, Bill, oh, Bill....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to discuss. Please do feel free to show examples where Christians are being persecuted by evil, evil non-Christians, so that I can condemn those people.

Last edited by a moderator:
First, Kwanza isnt a holiday. it's a made up celebration.

Second, I don't really care about any war on Christmas. if people don't want to celebrate Christmas, Im not going to force them. Im not going to be offended if they say Happy Holidays. Ill still wish them Merry Christmas or if I know specifically what holiday if any they celebrate, I will wish them to have that.

I will, however, stand up for the rights of any of my Christian brethren who wish to express their religious faith and practice it freely. As I would stand for the rights of any man to practice and express their faith or lack thereof freely.

As for Christians being persecuted, I highly recommend reading the voice of the martyrs sometime. it's highly enlightening as to many of the persecutions Christians suffer throughout the world.

Sigh.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's to you all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVOGbkDHAtY

omg....

Bill O'Reilly notes correctly the Chanukah comes to an end on Thursday, so according to him, there are no other holidays leading up to Christmas, so there is no reason in the world to say "Happy Holidays". Uhuh....

Guess he forgot Kwanzaa and also the Feast of Losar.... they are also in December.

:) :) :)

"So, why are we allowing anti-Christmas madness...?"

Oh, Bill, oh, Bill....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to discuss. Please do feel free to show examples where Christians are being persecuted by evil, evil non-Christians, so that I can condemn those people.

Tis the season for conservative ignorance and stupidity.

If someone says Happy Holidays to you.....just say thank you

This is simply a case of another Fox hack choosing to cover a topic that is low in substance but high in controversy (to drive ratings). What else would you expect? The population is obsessed with inflammatory stories to get them to hate "the other side".

Fox "news" is complete fucking garbage.

Tis the season for conservative ignorance and stupidity.

A conservative season of ignorance and stupidity is better than the progressive year long celebration of ignorance and stupidity. At least the conservatives have a time where they learn:)

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
Republicans are at war on:

Gays
Women
Blacks
Hispanics
Muslims
Atheists
College Professors

That much is clear.

Republicans complain about an imaginary "War on Christmas". It's called "deflection".

Republicans are at war on:

Gays
Women
Blacks
Hispanics
Muslims
Atheists
College Professors

That much is clear.

Republicans complain about an imaginary "War on Christmas". It's called "deflection".

It is neither clear nor true.

rderp lies again.

Ho hum. Or in rderp's case: ho hump.

Hey, rderp: Crappy Holidays you pathetic propagandist pantload!

May Santa deposit a ton of coal in your stocking.

christmas-santa-baby1.jpg

Kwanza is just another way for negroes to separate themselves from caucasians and proclaim some odd faux superiority, all the while bemoaning that they feel disconnected from the mainstream.

1) BET
2) Black History Month
3) Kwanza
4) Content of character, not color of skin
5) The Black Panthers

The assignment is to pick the one which does not belong. Good luck.

Kwanza is just another way for negroes to separate themselves from caucasians and proclaim some odd faux superiority, all the while bemoaning that they feel disconnected from the mainstream.

1) BET
2) Black History Month
3) Kwanza
5) The Black Panthers

How about you try to be a person living in 2013 for just a moment and use the word "black". It's no more difficult to type than "negro".

Not sure why you're criticizing blacks for exercising their Constitutional right to practice whatever religion they want to. Congrats for being no better than the morons who criticize gun-owners for practicing their 2nd Amendment rights.

Last edited:

1) BET
2) Black History Month
3) Kwanza
5) The Black Panthers

How about you try to be a person living in 2013 for just a moment and use the word "black". It's no more difficult to type than "negro".

Not sure why you're criticizing blacks for exercising their Constitutional right to practice whatever religion they want to. Congrats for being no better than the morons who criticize gun-owners for practicing their 2nd Amendment rights.

What religion is Kwanza a celebration for? If people want to celebrate it, let them. But there is nothing religious about it

1) BET
2) Black History Month
3) Kwanza
5) The Black Panthers

Not sure why you're criticizing blacks for exercising their Constitutional right to practice whatever religion they want to. You're no better than the morons who criticize gun-owners for practicing their 2nd Amendment rights.

I use the scientific race terms as they are least influenced by social trends. You'll note I also say "caucasian" instead of white.

I think negroes can practice whatever they want, but also find it odd that they keep proclaiming some great heritage of Africa and feel the need to make their own separate splinter groups and then bemoan the feeling of apartheid. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy at this point. Pretty damn silly too.

Forum List

Back