The 2013 war on Christmas has begun!!!

The toy give aways are the next to be stopped.

Poor Richard's News - School cancels Christmas toy drive for needy children after atheist group threatens to sue

It was just a question of time when atheists would find toy drives, such as the Marines Toys for Tots program an excessive entanglement of state and religion.

The issue has nothing to do with what ‘atheists find,’ but what is or isn’t Constitutional in accordance with Establishment Clause jurisprudence.

Interestingly, the blog poster is more upset with the school’s principal for not going through with the toy drive, than the ‘atheist’ organization threatening a lawsuit.

In fact, there is nothing stopping the school from going forward, as should the school have the drive, and should the organization filed suit, a determination as to constitutionality would be available for next year.

Or, so says Bill O'Reilly!!!

Feel free to discuss. Please do feel free to show examples where Christians are being persecuted by evil, evil non-Christians, so that I can condemn those people.

This is simply a case of another Fox hack choosing to cover a topic that is low in substance but high in controversy (to drive ratings). What else would you expect? The population is obsessed with inflammatory stories to get them to hate "the other side".

Fox "news" is complete fucking garbage.

I was waiting for BillO's War on Thanksgiving rant, with all the big box stores taking employees away from their families to make a buck.

Did I miss it? Or is he just a hypocrite?

Or, so says Bill O'Reilly!!!

Feel free to discuss. Please do feel free to show examples where Christians are being persecuted by evil, evil non-Christians, so that I can condemn those people.

This is simply a case of another Fox hack choosing to cover a topic that is low in substance but high in controversy (to drive ratings). What else would you expect? The population is obsessed with inflammatory stories to get them to hate "the other side".

Fox "news" is complete fucking garbage.

I was waiting for BillO's War on Thanksgiving rant, with all the big box stores taking employees away from their families to make a buck.

Did I miss it? Or is he just a hypocrite?

He was busy flying down to the Island to kiss Limbaugh's ring.

Forum List

Back