the 3 democrat, U.S. senators who actually threatened Ukraine, withhold funds if not attack Trump...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The 3 senators here actually threatened Ukraine if they didn't help get Trump....

Newly Discovered Letter Shows Democrats Threatened Ukraine If It Did Not Investigate Trump

“In the letter, they implied that their support for U.S. assistance to Ukraine was at stake. Describing themselves as ‘strong advocates for a robust and close relationship with Ukraine,’ the Democratic senators declared, ‘We have supported [the] capacity-building process and are disappointed that some in Kyiv appear to have cast aside these [democratic] principles to avoid the ire of President Trump,’ before demanding Lutsenko ‘reverse course and halt any efforts to impede cooperation with this important investigation.’

The crime party needs to be put down.
No, I think some Republicans are decent.
You're deluded like most progressives. You can't see that the democrats are trying to pin Bidens action in Ukraine on Trump and it has already failed so dramatically it's not funny. Tell us, what has the house controlled by democrats done since they took over? Nothing, except chase Trump and lie. Failed investigation after failed investigation should make some of you wake up, and indeed many former democrats have awakened. And then we have the fake republicans who are no better. I know it's useless but wake up!

The 3 senators here actually threatened Ukraine if they didn't help get Trump....

Newly Discovered Letter Shows Democrats Threatened Ukraine If It Did Not Investigate Trump

“In the letter, they implied that their support for U.S. assistance to Ukraine was at stake. Describing themselves as ‘strong advocates for a robust and close relationship with Ukraine,’ the Democratic senators declared, ‘We have supported [the] capacity-building process and are disappointed that some in Kyiv appear to have cast aside these [democratic] principles to avoid the ire of President Trump,’ before demanding Lutsenko ‘reverse course and halt any efforts to impede cooperation with this important investigation.’

I like to see a list of presidents who didnt threaten a country or senators for that matter, Its been common through out US history.

You're deluded like most progressives. You can't see that the democrats are trying to pin Bidens action in Ukraine on Trump and it has already failed so dramatically it's not funny. Tell us, what has the house controlled by democrats done since they took over? Nothing, except chase Trump and lie. Failed investigation after failed investigation should make some of you wake up, and indeed many former democrats have awakened. And then we have the fake republicans who are no better. I know it's useless but wake up!
What if Trump used the power of his office to stop aid and pressure a foreign leader to find dirt on his political rival, is that acceptable to you?

I like to see a list of presidents who didnt threaten a country or senators for that matter, Its been common through out US history.
What presidents have done so for personal gain?

Was this a crime? Nope...so therefore Trump wanting a Ukrainian investigation into these scumbag Democrat motherfuckers to continue, is also not a violation of the law.

What if Trump used the power of his office to stop aid and pressure a foreign leader to find dirt on his political rival, is that acceptable to you?
I don't live in the what-if fantasy world.

I don't live in the what-if fantasy world.
No, you just regularly fertilize it.

Another Trumpist lie.

The letter was hardly buried, Ukraine was attempting to impede the Mueller investigation, in which Ukraine featured pretty heavily.

Anatomy of the Trump-Zelensky call: Why it's not just about Joe Biden

Why didn't it lead to biden?
Because no wrong doing was found.
No investigation into Biden ever went forward. Trump did nothing wrong.
Using aid as a means to force a foreign leader to find dirt on a political rival is way wrong in my book. Ought to be in yours too. If an investigation in to Biden was warrented there are plenty of legal and above board avenues available. The fact that he didnt utilize them indicates thete is insufficient cause.

Another Trumpist lie.

The letter was hardly buried, Ukraine was attempting to impede the Mueller investigation, in which Ukraine featured pretty heavily.

Using aid as a means to force a foreign leader to find dirt on a political rival is way wrong in my book. Ought to be in yours too. If an investigation in to Biden was warrented there are plenty of legal and above board avenues available. The fact that he didnt utilize them indicates thete is insufficient cause.
Is it illegal? No. Biden interfered in a foreign investigation into his worthless dopehead son. That is “wrong in my book” and should be in yours. But Biden has a “D” next to his name so somehow he is infallible.

Another Trumpist lie.

Using aid as a means to force a foreign leader to find dirt on a political rival is way wrong in my book. Ought to be in yours too. If an investigation in to Biden was warranted there are plenty of legal and above board avenues available. The fact that he didn't utilize them indicates there is insufficient cause.
If the Bidens used "quid pro quo" to get rich off US aid to the Ukraine, and Trump wants to call Biden out on the facts, who is more wrong?

Another Trumpist lie.

Using aid as a means to force a foreign leader to find dirt on a political rival is way wrong in my book. Ought to be in yours too. If an investigation in to Biden was warranted there are plenty of legal and above board avenues available. The fact that he didn't utilize them indicates there is insufficient cause.
If the Bidens used "quid pro quo" to get rich off US aid to the Ukraine, and Trump wants to call Biden out on the facts, who is more wrong?
Crux of the question. But liberals in media won’t have the truth.

Voters know who the crooks are, look at 2016 for proof. 2020 will be more of the same. The MSM and their crooked polls will be proven wrong again. The current polls show 60% of voters don't want Trump impeached, and that's with Trump sitting at 45% approval?! So who is fooling who?

Another Trumpist lie.

Is it illegal? No. Biden interfered in a foreign investigation into his worthless dopehead son. That is “wrong in my book” and should be in yours. But Biden has a “D” next to his name so somehow he is infallible.
How did he interfere? What investigation did he interfere in ? Just the facts.

Forum List

Back