The 3rd Fan in a week has been arrested for throwing shit at players. Tonight it was Boston.......water bottle

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Retarded fan threw a water bottle at Kyrie Irving. The retardation level in this country is getting higher

Retarded fan threw a water bottle at Kyrie Irving. The retardation level in this country is getting higher
Water is the healthiest sports drink ever.

The real problem, of course, is the amount of alcohol being drunk by players and fans of "professional" sports.

Sober up, fuckers, or it's time to deploy a fire hose on the whole game if a water bottle isn't enough to quench your thirst.

Sorry. But I'm really enjoying the escalating violence at these NBA games. I hope it gets way way worse.

Fuck the NBA. Most of those bastards should be hit with a frozen water bottle, Lebron leading

To be very clear. I loved the NBA 2 yrs ago, today, a disgusting hatred. I didn't change.

Why would I care about people who are paid millions to hate my mother fucking guts

Why should I care about a bunch of mostly dumb mother fuckers, who without being able to dribble, would be another George Floyd passing bad 20's and pointing guns at pregos bellies

Last edited:
I hope the Boston retard got his money's worth. He should never see the inside of an NBA arena
as long as he lives.

Forum List

Back