The 5 Dem Senators Must Recuse Themselves From Impeachment Process

They want Trumps job, total conflict of interest. Plus it benefits them, allowing them to campaign in Iowa. Let’s see if any of the five have an ounce of character and/or brains.
Worried about Republican defections? Why else would one try to eliminate Senators that are already in the minority?
If Pelosi has sent it over when she was supposed to it would be moot.
When she was supposed to? Who decides that? Please cite your source, because I'm of the opinion you just pulled that out of your a**. Remember, I'm not a Trumpkin, so I don't fall for unsubstantiated B.S.
I don't know whether to laugh or cry. You don't fall for unsubstantiated B.S.? You've apparently forgotten that every time the Democrats try to "get Trump" another multimillion dollar study goes into effect, further burdening taxpayers of higher taxes in the future to make up for the one year going on TWO years of Nancy Pelosi's "inquiries" moving the goal posts to something else President Trump did not do and will not ever do. I'm not about to laugh, but I feel extreme pity for someone who thinks his party has not done anything; but lie as in calumny against President Trump. It's pathetic how your brain is stuck on stupidly buying into the yarn presented to America by leftards in the Democrat Party. :rolleyes:

Mitch McConnell has already admitted to conspiring with the accused and not being impartial

They want Trumps job, total conflict of interest.

Plus it benefits them, allowing them to campaign in Iowa.

Let’s see if any of the five have an ounce of character and/or brains.
So, do you think the republicans who have publicly said they have already made up their minds should decide themselves as well? Or Moscow Mitch, who has said he is coordinating with the accused?

Should Moscow Mitch and Lindsey also recuse themselves, since they both stated they have no intentions of being impartial?

Why should they recuse themselves? As McTurtle said, It's a political process not a trial. Besides, Trump doesn't have anything to worry about.

Should Moscow Mitch and Lindsey also recuse themselves, since they both stated they have no intentions of being impartial?
Your party would not let my party bring witnesses. How corruptedly partial is that.

So, do you think the republicans who have publicly said they have already made up their minds should decide themselves as well? Or Moscow Mitch, who has said he is coordinating with the accused?
Dimwingers coordinated with Clinton during his trial.

Why do you want to change the rules?

Dumb Nancy needs to add another count for impeachment. That being the illegal killing of ten people by Trump, including two officers of foreign governments. She’s too chicken.

If it weren’t for an MSM controlled by government forces, that has duped millions, the Rs in the senate might vote to remove.

Now the downside to this. Pence might be a worse warmongering nut job.
Killing a terrorist who killed over 600 American soldiers and sent 1600+ wounded home minus body parts is not illegal, gipper. But you knew that, didn't you.
Stop believing propaganda. It was a hit not unlike what the Mafia does.

Dumb Nancy needs to add another count for impeachment. That being the illegal killing of ten people by Trump, including two officers of foreign governments. She’s too chicken.

If it weren’t for an MSM controlled by government forces, that has duped millions, the Rs in the senate might vote to remove.

Now the downside to this. Pence might be a worse warmongering nut job.
Killing a terrorist who killed over 600 American soldiers and sent 1600+ wounded home minus body parts is not illegal, gipper. But you knew that, didn't you.
Stop believing propaganda. It was a hit not unlike what the Mafia does.
* Y A W N *

You are telling me what to believe? I know who's naughty and who's nice when it comes to countdowns. And I haven't a psychic bone in my beautiful body.

Dem's are out there DEMANDING an impartial senate trial so how about it Dem's, should your 2020 Dem candidates recuse themselves for the obvious conflict of interest? Lets just laugh now because that's never going to happen. :21:

Assassinating enemy/opposing leaders goes back to at least the invention of writing.

That Iranian asshole has killed and wounded thousands of American soldiers, we should have killed him years ago. Hell we should have offered a $10 million bounty for his head on a pike.

Assassinating enemy/opposing leaders goes back to at least the invention of writing.

That Iranian asshole has killed and wounded thousands of American soldiers, we should have killed him years ago. Hell we should have offered a $10 million bounty for his head on a pike.
He masterminded the attack on the marines in Lebanon and prior to that the embassy seizure. (Bush), Clinton, Bush and Obama should be tried for treason due to their dereliction of duty. Relevant members of congress should also be tried. 23 hour a day lockdown for life strikes me as reasonable punishment.

The Romans were the worst. They ate their own, by ganging up on Julius Caesar, suiciding Cleopatra, and they tortured Jesus Christ to death by nailing him on a cross, taunting him, and driving a spear into his gut resulting in exsanguination and dehydration to appease the malicious leaders of the Jerusalem Church who were inconvenienced by Christ's driving the wealthy money lenders out of the church along with their sales machine and his claim that God was his father and he was his Word and his obedient son. Boy, did that piss 'em off.

Last edited:

Your party would not let my party bring witnesses. How corruptedly partial is that.
What witnesses?

Forum List

Back