The $5 Trillion Man: Debt Has Increased Under Obama by $5,027,761,476,484.56

Did he pass a budget making cuts, like ending wars, closing gitmo, defense cuts, wasteful program cuts, etc?? The answer is no. He's only pushed for more spending since he took office. I don't need to account for every last single dime of that 5 trillion to you. 800 billion went to a failed stimulus, several more billion to an unconstitutional war, close to another few billion in failed govt. loans to renewable energies and the list goes on and on.

He broke most of his promises, he has not reduced the deficit as promised, but added to it. Is he totally responsible for every last penny of 5 trillion in debt? YES. The same way Bush was responsible for the debt he accumulated. Pull the fucking blue donkey log out of your eye and face facts.

You're pretty dense aren't you? I'm agreeing with you that he hasn't done anything close to what he promised. All I was asking for was how he has spent new money above and beyond what was already earmarked to be spent when he took office. Your post here is actually the closest anyone has actually come to actually answering me. It's like pulling teeth around here to just get some information and have a conversation.

Everyone just wants to blame the other side and use insults. It gets old.

When you get your ass kicked on a point, best to let it go instead of rubbing your own nose in it.

LOL

Must be nice to be an internet tough guy when you don't have to work all day. I work a full time job and still destroy you every time you post. You have all day to hone your argument since you don't work and yet you still lose every time. Typical.

Huh? You are mumbling like you have a dick in your mouth.

Did Obama sign for every dime of spending since the 2009 budget, or not?

You really do have some sort of creepy infatuation with putting dicks in mouths. Just know that I support you and your rights.

Maybe you can get a job that has to do with that. Talking about dick sucking. It's perfect, you love doing it AND you need a job. Now you just need to find someone willing to pay you to do it.

Must be nice to be an internet tough guy when you don't have to work all day. I work a full time job and still destroy you every time you post. You have all day to hone your argument since you don't work and yet you still lose every time. Typical.

You really do have some sort of creepy infatuation with putting dicks in mouths. Just know that I support you and your rights.

Maybe you can get a job that has to do with that. Talking about dick sucking. It's perfect, you love doing it AND you need a job. Now you just need to find someone willing to pay you to do it.

Mumbling again, loser. Did Obama sign off on every dime of that -$5 trillion, or not?

Did he pass a budget making cuts, like ending wars, closing gitmo, defense cuts, wasteful program cuts, etc?? The answer is no. He's only pushed for more spending since he took office. I don't need to account for every last single dime of that 5 trillion to you. 800 billion went to a failed stimulus, several more billion to an unconstitutional war, close to another few billion in failed govt. loans to renewable energies and the list goes on and on.

He broke most of his promises, he has not reduced the deficit as promised, but added to it. Is he totally responsible for every last penny of 5 trillion in debt? YES. The same way Bush was responsible for the debt he accumulated. Pull the fucking blue donkey log out of your eye and face facts.

You're pretty dense aren't you? I'm agreeing with you that he hasn't done anything close to what he promised. All I was asking for was how he has spent new money above and beyond what was already earmarked to be spent when he took office. Your post here is actually the closest anyone has actually come to actually answering me. It's like pulling teeth around here to just get some information and have a conversation.

RDD just because some spending was in place before Obama took office doesn't relieve him of blame. He can still makes cuts to spending if he has any desire to, which I think he's proven the opposite to be true. All the gov't programs that are in place like welfare, social security, military spending, etc, spending can be cut.

Mumbling again, loser. Did Obama sign off on every dime of that -$5 trillion, or not?

You answer my question that I asked pages ago. Then I'll answer yours. But you can't...just not honest or smart enough, we both know that.

RDD just because some spending was in place before Obama took office doesn't relieve him of blame. He can still makes cuts to spending if he has any desire to, which I think he's proven the opposite to be true. All the gov't programs that are in place like welfare, social security, military spending, etc, spending can be cut.

I'm not looking to relieve him of blame. Just figure out how much spending was directly because of him...new spending. Yes he is to blame if he doesn't cut spending under his watch but I wanted to get an idea of how the additional $5 Trillion was being spent.

Tha same way it was being spent under Bush, plus the additional stimulus failures and govt. loans to faling renewable businesses. You want to know how much of it was directly because of Obama...new spending? ALL OF IT. All 5 trillion. It's that simple.

You answer my question that I asked pages ago. Then I'll answer yours.

I don't need you to answer, mumbles. The question was rhetorical.

LOL

Tha same way it was being spent under Bush, plus the additional stimulus failures and govt. loans to faling renewable businesses. You want to know how much of it was directly because of Obama...new spending? ALL OF IT. All 5 trillion. It's that simple.

Simple is an excellent word to use. Thanks.

We interrupt the Lefty diversion from real issues to announce the latest high watermark in the historic Obama Presidency:

CNSNews.com)- In the 39 months since Barack Obama took the oath of office as president of the United States, the federal government’s debt has increased by $5,027,761,476,484.56.

Although he has served less than a term, Obama is now the first American president to see the federal government's debt increase by more than $5 trillion during his time in office.'

The $5 Trillion Man: Debt Has Increased Under Obama by $5,027,761,476,484.56 | CNSNews.com

Congrats, I guess.
The last guy ran up the credit card.

If you weren't a complete imbecile you would know that.

Forum List

Back