The $5 Trillion Man: Debt Has Increased Under Obama by $5,027,761,476,484.56

ROTFL are you really so stupid that you do not know about fiscal years?
GWB signed and passed the 2008 fiscal year budget in actual date wise started in 2009.
The 'stupid' here is readily apparent.
FY2008 started in October 2007.
FY2009 started in October 2008, the budget for which was signed by The Obama in March 2009.
:lol:
Are you stupid? According to you Obama was president in 2008. Care to try again?
If you don't understand FY(x) starts October 1 of (x-1) then you really have no standing to call -anyone- stupid.

Obama signed FY2009 budget into law in March of 2009.
Thus, all of the spending and all of the deficit for FY2009 is His.

I see so according to u Obama should be blamed for a budget deficit created in 2008 before he became president. Perhaps you are also such a partisan hack that you blame him for the Iraq war as well
Why do you refuse to uderstand that Obama signed the FY2009 budget in March 2009?
This means He is on the hook for all of the FY2009 spending and all of the FY2009 deficit.
Because the fiscal year of 2009 started after 2009.
FY2009 started 1 OCT 2008.
I realize that you are to stupid to understand and math and budgets.
:lol:

Last edited:
Oh, neat....

The USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade is playing the "pretend Bush isn't responsible for creating the trillion dollar deficit" game again.

Oh, neat....

The USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade is playing the "pretend Bush isn't responsible for creating the trillion dollar deficit" game again.

He didnt create it, he just signed a portion of it.

The guy you keep wanting to excuse is responsible in part for it.

Oh, neat....

We've had this conversation a kabillion times.

Funny that you haven't stepped in and corrected M-14's idiocy yet.

Oh, neat....

Bush is responsible for a big portion of the debt.

Obama is responsible for a big portion of the debt.

Anything else?

Oh, neat....

We've had this conversation a kabillion times.

Funny that you haven't stepped in and corrected M-14's idiocy yet.

I am only interested in your onesidedness. So I expect we will continue to have this conversation.

I am only interested in your onesidedness.

In other words, you have no problem a right wingers oneseidedness and blatant dishonesty.

:thup:

We both know that the Bush FY2009 budget had a $1 trillion dollar deficit and that Obama and the Dem Congress tacked an additional $450 billion on top of the Bush trillion.

It's not hard to acknowledge that fact.

Last edited:
Oh, neat....

Bush is responsible for a big portion of the debt.
Obama is responsible for a big portion of the debt.
Anything else?
Correction:
The Obama is responsible for a bigER portion of the debt, with that "ER" increasing every second.

Last edited:

In other words, have no problem a right wingers oneseidedness and blatant dishonesty.

We both know that the Bush FY2009 budget had a $1 trillion dollar deficit and that Obama and the Dem Congress tacked an additional $450 billion on top of the Bush trillion.

So using your numbers, Obama is running up the deficit as fast as Bush did.

I'll take it from an Obama supporter.

In other words, have no problem a right wingers oneseidedness and blatant dishonesty.

Not really. Its called payback.

When I actually see the left frame an issue honestly my position might change.

The left deserves to be punked at every opportunity.

We both know that the Bush FY2009 budget...
... was signed into law by The Obama in March 2009, making it The Obama FY2009 budget.

It's not hard to acknowledge that fact - unless you're a partisan bigot, of course.

Under completely different circumstances.

Yeah, the right here is the pinnacle of honesty.

:lmao:

"payback"

:lmao:

"payback"
Yes I believe in treating others as they have treated me.

You can take that as far as you wish.

Under completely different circumstances.

I know, partisans always have excuses for their out of control spending. Bush's main one was warmongering, Obama's main one is Bush. The last thing I expect is any fiscal responsibility or personal accountability from either scum party.

Forum List

Back