The 7 Aces in the Hole That Give Liberals the Advantage Over Conservatives

I do not think Conservatives really realize how bad things are.....certainly not the Republicans in Congress.

Is it possible to somehow turn things around? Possible but the odds are against it. If the Republicans can somehow prevent the democrats from cheating during the mid term elections and win control of the house and the Senate...then the possibility of turning things around are much better.

Somehow the Republicans must reach the Americans at the grass root level and get them involved like never before....it is really up to the people do they want to save America or let it fall further down into the leftist hell hole?

The biggest ace in the hole, and the one that matters the most is that all major social media (information sharing), and most of your major corporations are run by leftists, or people sympathetic to left wing ideology.

When you have one party controlling the flow of information, and being in control of a majority of commerce, and employment, you have a lot of clout.

If you look at what has been happening, the left are trying to drive the right under ground. They are trying to make it a crime to hold conservative views. This is why the cancel culture is working, mostly, in one direction. You have a lot of people on the right being targeted.

I'm sure it won't be long until you will have to watch what you say on social media, because if your boss finds out, they will terminate you for it.

Yes, they can, thanks to the right wingers who passed all those "right to fire" laws in most states.
Yes, "right wingers' believe an owner of a company has the right to fire someone...why on Earth do you think you have the right to tell someone they can't let someone go?

A legit reason.
Being on social media shouldn't be one, unless you're wearing the company's shirt, trashing the boss or the company, that is personal stupidity.
Age or being replaced by someone with less experience because you make too much $$$.
Your employer has no obligation to keep you on.

If you get fired for no reason you can collect unemployment

That's wrong, I've never let an employee go because of age, reduced one to 3 or 4 days a week.
Never replaced one, then hired one with less experience, just so I could make more profit.
Unemployment?
Sure, people will always welcome making less than half what they normally make.

I do not think Conservatives really realize how bad things are.....certainly not the Republicans in Congress.

Is it possible to somehow turn things around? Possible but the odds are against it. If the Republicans can somehow prevent the democrats from cheating during the mid term elections and win control of the house and the Senate...then the possibility of turning things around are much better.

Somehow the Republicans must reach the Americans at the grass root level and get them involved like never before....it is really up to the people do they want to save America or let it fall further down into the leftist hell hole?

The biggest ace in the hole, and the one that matters the most is that all major social media (information sharing), and most of your major corporations are run by leftists, or people sympathetic to left wing ideology.

When you have one party controlling the flow of information, and being in control of a majority of commerce, and employment, you have a lot of clout.

If you look at what has been happening, the left are trying to drive the right under ground. They are trying to make it a crime to hold conservative views. This is why the cancel culture is working, mostly, in one direction. You have a lot of people on the right being targeted.

I'm sure it won't be long until you will have to watch what you say on social media, because if your boss finds out, they will terminate you for it.

Yes, they can, thanks to the right wingers who passed all those "right to fire" laws in most states.
Yes, "right wingers' believe an owner of a company has the right to fire someone...why on Earth do you think you have the right to tell someone they can't let someone go?

A legit reason.
Being on social media shouldn't be one, unless you're wearing the company's shirt, trashing the boss or the company, that is personal stupidity.
Age or being replaced by someone with less experience because you make too much $$$.
If
Well, a legit reason to you, and a legit reason to the boss or owner is subjective. If I own a company I should have the right to have who I want and who I don't want working for me. Case closed

A legit reason.

That's wrong, I've never let an employee go because of age, reduced one to 3 or 4 days a week.
Never replaced one, then hired one with less experience, just so I could make more profit.
Unemployment?
Well good for you. You are one person, there are hundreds of thousands of other employers.

With that said, I am not sure the logic behind firing someone with more experience to hire someone with this....that is no way to make more profit.

A legit reason.

Unemployment?

Good for you.

No employer has any obligation to keep you on payroll.

And UE is meant to be temporary.

Right to work has nothing to do with being fired for your political beliefs. In fact, your right to speak your mind about political matters when you are not at work should be protected, but it probably won't be, when it comes down to it.

A legit reason.
If
Well, a legit reason to you, and a legit reason to the boss or owner is subjective. If I own a company I should have the right to have who I want and who I don't want working for me. Case closed

That's true, just like if a person, just isn't fitting in or working out for your company, that's what you should tell them.

A legit reason.

Unemployment?
Well good for you. You are one person, there are hundreds of thousands of other employers.

With that said, I am not sure the logic behind firing someone with more experience to hire someone with this....that is no way to make more profit.

Well it happened to me a long time ago and a couple of employees I hired too and your right, not a way to make more profit, I don't understand it either.

Right to work has nothing to do with being fired for your political beliefs. In fact, your right to speak your mind about political matters when you are not at work should be protected, but it probably won't be, when it comes down to it.

Yes, it does.
It gives employers the fire to terminate your employment any time and for any reason, just as long as the reason given, isn't illegal.
AKA an "at will" employee

A legit reason.

Unemployment?

Well it happened to me a long time ago and a couple of employees I hired too and your right, not a way to make more profit, I don't understand it either.
sounds like a dumb employer....you should be happy you aren't working for them then

A legit reason.

Unemployment?

sounds like a dumb employer....you should be happy you aren't working for them then

I was at the time, water under the bridge, got another job making the same $$$, that was 20 something years ago.
I'm sure it still happening to this day.

A legit reason.

Unemployment?

I was at the time, water under the bridge, got another job making the same $$$, that was 20 something years ago.
I'm sure it still happening to this day.
oh I am sure dumb people open up and run businesses all the time...they normally don't make it very long...but it happens

the conservatives biggest problem is they vote for republicans,,
stop doing that and focus on the constitution and the freedom its meant tp provide and they might get somewhere,,
that was one hilarious post...the democrats only care about crushing the will of the people
Really?
In Arizona the RW legislators want a law, allowing them to veto the votes by electors and the popular vote.
In Georgia their RW legislature has the ability now to remove local election boards and install their own.
Plenty of other RW states are proposing the same laws.

RW projection.
The US Constitution says that the States are to have control over elections " The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; "

The Dems in Congress are now trying to overreach and take control over the States.

Really?
In Arizona the RW legislators want a law, allowing them to veto the votes by electors and the popular vote.
In Georgia their RW legislature has the ability now to remove local election boards and install their own.

Only because states are overreaching their authority within their state, that's why.

15th amendment
Section 1.
The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any state on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.

Section 2.
The Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

The Elections Clause is the primary source of constitutional authority to regulate elections for the U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate. The Clause directs and empowers states to determine the “Times, Places, and Manner” of congressional elections, subject to Congress’s authority to “make or alter” state regulations. It grants each level of government the authority to enact a complete code for such elections, including rules concerning public notices, voter registration, voter protection, fraud prevention, vote counting, and determination of election results. Whenever a state enacts a law relating to a congressional election, it is exercising power under the Elections Clause; states do not have any inherent authority to enact such measures.

Although the Elections Clause makes states primarily responsible for regulating congressional elections, it vests ultimate power in Congress. Congress may pass federal laws regulating congressional elections that automatically displace (“preempt”) any contrary state statutes, or enact its own regulations concerning those aspects of elections that states may not have addressed. The Framers of the Constitution were concerned that states might establish unfair election procedures or attempt to undermine the national government by refusing to hold elections for Congress. They empowered Congress to step in and regulate such elections as a self-defense mechanism.
constitutioncenter.org › interactive-constitution
But when states proposed interstate voting compact, a compact that would have also suppressed votes, the left were in favor of it.
No, it didn't.
The interstate voting compact is an agreement between states that the electors would vote for the candidate that won the popular vote, would get the corresponding electoral votes.
Which the way the process was designed.
It wouldn't suppress any votes, except rogue votes.

the conservatives biggest problem is they vote for republicans,,
stop doing that and focus on the constitution and the freedom its meant tp provide and they might get somewhere,,
that was one hilarious post...the democrats only care about crushing the will of the people
Really?

RW projection.
The US Constitution says that the States are to have control over elections " The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; "

The Dems in Congress are now trying to overreach and take control over the States.

Really?

Only because states are overreaching their authority within their state, that's why.

15th amendment
Section 1.
The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any state on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.

Section 2.
The Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

The Elections Clause is the primary source of constitutional authority to regulate elections for the U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate. The Clause directs and empowers states to determine the “Times, Places, and Manner” of congressional elections, subject to Congress’s authority to “make or alter” state regulations. It grants each level of government the authority to enact a complete code for such elections, including rules concerning public notices, voter registration, voter protection, fraud prevention, vote counting, and determination of election results. Whenever a state enacts a law relating to a congressional election, it is exercising power under the Elections Clause; states do not have any inherent authority to enact such measures.

Although the Elections Clause makes states primarily responsible for regulating congressional elections, it vests ultimate power in Congress. Congress may pass federal laws regulating congressional elections that automatically displace (“preempt”) any contrary state statutes, or enact its own regulations concerning those aspects of elections that states may not have addressed. The Framers of the Constitution were concerned that states might establish unfair election procedures or attempt to undermine the national government by refusing to hold elections for Congress. They empowered Congress to step in and regulate such elections as a self-defense mechanism.
constitutioncenter.org › interactive-constitution
But when states proposed interstate voting compact, a compact that would have also suppressed votes, the left were in favor of it.
No, it didn't.
The interstate voting compact is an agreement between states that the electors would vote for the candidate that won the popular vote, would get the corresponding electoral votes.
Which the way the process was designed.
It wouldn't suppress any votes, except rogue votes.
hhahah yes it would...it would suppress the voice of the people of the states that signed it. If the people of say CO, vote for President X, and President Y wins the national popular vote, the state of CO would suppress the people of CO voice...and force their electors to vote for the national popular vote.

Since Dems always cheat ,it is a problem.

The ONLY thing the right and the left have is lip service. At least for us. "We the people" are so damn miniscule, it's more of a bother to them than anything else. They have have important business to tend to and real money to make.
Think of them like this. The congress and the senate are McDonalds franchise owners. And "we the people" are the Karen's that want to see the manager because someone put pickles on their burger.

And so to keep us all from getting over dramatic on the managers and upsetting the other customers, they throw us a bone now and then. They unban assault weapons, then ban them again. They talk about ending the ways, or they start news ones. They talk about abolishing abortion. They close the borders then reopen them. All this back and forth miniscule stuff, just to keep us arguing with each other, and not them.

They have their select group (right or left voters) that they pander to. And make speeches and author legislation to make us think they're "doing the work of the people" just so we STFU for a while, and stop trying to talk to the manager.

If they really cared about "we the people, " after 170 years of R & D majorities, things wouldn't be in the shape their in. The value of our dollar would still be worth something. $10hr wouldn't be a poverty wage. Our prisons wouldn't be over populated. There'd be no homeless or drug problems. Cops wouldn't be needed. Healthcare would be affordable. And lobbyist wouldn't own our government.

Forum List

Back