🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Alarm

House Mouse

Sep 1, 2014
You probably woke up to your alarm going off this morning, but have you heard the ALARM that's been ringing ??? It's the ALARM that GOD has set and is ringing now !!! Early this morning I was blessed to watch a beautiful full moon turn to a full blood moon. This is a sign from GOD to all people.espically. Israel. It's for everyone, what ever your walk in life is. And ...only you know really where you are in your walk. Time is very short , read these warnings and allow this to sound an eternal alarm in your soul In. Genesis 1:14. And GOD SAID , let there be lights on the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as ( signs). In. Joel 2 : 31. The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD. In. Acts 2 : 20-- again. The sun will be turned to darkness and The moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the. LORD. Why should this shake you ??? Romans 14: 10b-11. For we will all stand before GODs judgement seat . It is written , ". As surely as. I live, says the LORD, every knee will bow before me ; every tongue will confess to GOD ". Please understand me, as. I send this to you , it's in love and not judgement. I understand these truths, and. I have to share this coming time with you. I pray that each of you will examine your heart and know that you know that you have asked the LORD into your heart. Acts 2:21. And everyone who calls on the NAME of the LORD will be saved. Blessing to you. Shalom ~ J Andrews

You probably woke up to your alarm going off this morning, but have you heard the ALARM that's been ringing ??? It's the ALARM that GOD has set and is ringing now !!! Early this morning I was blessed to watch a beautiful full moon turn to a full blood moon. This is a sign from GOD to all people.espically. Israel. It's for everyone, what ever your walk in life is. And ...only you know really where you are in your walk. Time is very short , read these warnings and allow this to sound an eternal alarm in your soul In. Genesis 1:14. And GOD SAID , let there be lights on the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as ( signs). In. Joel 2 : 31. The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD. In. Acts 2 : 20-- again. The sun will be turned to darkness and The moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the. LORD. Why should this shake you ??? Romans 14: 10b-11. For we will all stand before GODs judgement seat . It is written , ". As surely as. I live, says the LORD, every knee will bow before me ; every tongue will confess to GOD ". Please understand me, as. I send this to you , it's in love and not judgement. I understand these truths, and. I have to share this coming time with you. I pray that each of you will examine your heart and know that you know that you have asked the LORD into your heart. Acts 2:21. And everyone who calls on the NAME of the LORD will be saved. Blessing to you. Shalom ~ J Andrews

Uh no. Eclipses are not signs from God as they're all known as to when they'll happen years in advance and get plotted well in advance.

Besides,

Not to practice nachesh (doing things based on signs and portents; using charms and incantations) (Lev. 19:26)

image.jpg

Forum List

Back