The Amazing Amnesia of whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now we are on 20 pages of white boys and white girls being unable to answer the question.
When are you going to thank me for my ancestors efforts in fighting and dying to end slavery?

11 Ways White America Avoids Taking Responsibility for its Racism
The pernicious impact of "white fragility."
By Dr. Robin Diangelo / The Good Men Project

I am white. I write and teach about what it means to be white in a society that proclaims race meaningless, yet remains deeply divided by race. A fundamental but very challenging part of my work is moving white people from an individual understanding of racism—i.e. only some people are racist and those people are bad—to a structural understanding. A structural understanding recognizes racism as a default system that institutionalizes an unequal distribution of resources and power between white people and people of color. This system is historic, taken for granted, deeply embedded, and it works to the benefit of whites.

If it's so bad you can leave America, Chimp chump.

When you go back to Poland i'll think about it.

It's apparent you just stay to cause trouble for White America, whether by design, or by sloth, or greedy, or idiocy, it sure sounds like a parasite to me.

.What is apparent is that white boys like you lack the balls to answer my question.

You enter these threads and you read page after page of whites complaining about how people of color, most specifically blacks, are asking for extra things at the expense of whites. For some reason these people believe that equal rights lows and policies for non whites infringes upon their "individual" freedom.

I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law? Was this not whites getting extra rights at the expense of others? I need an explanation from one of our fine colorblind equal rights for everyone white conservative here.

I don't get something before the 1960s blacks owned way more , I mean way more business then they do today, so why do you say whites had special treatment?

I believe they owned "way more businesses" than now because before the 1960's, blacks could not enter white establishments or be served in them. So they had to open their own, in their own neighborhoods.

But numerically they did not.

The smarter groups like,Jews, Chinese and Asian Indians learned they could succeed with businesses of their own in the face of adversity, but Blacks haven't learned that very well, either they're too lazy, or too stupid to learn from this mistake.

I even noticed in Black neighborhoods Ive been in, that a lot of business owners are Asian, so it seems that someone doesn't get the hint.

I am white. I write and teach about what it means to be white in a society that proclaims race meaningless, yet remains deeply divided by race. A fundamental but very challenging part of my work is moving white people from an individual understanding of racism—i.e. only some people are racist and those people are bad—to a structural understanding. A structural understanding recognizes racism as a default system that institutionalizes an unequal distribution of resources and power between white people and people of color. This system is historic, taken for granted, deeply embedded, and it works to the benefit of whites.

It's apparent you just stay to cause trouble for White America, whether by design, or by sloth, or greedy, or idiocy, it sure sounds like a parasite to me.

.What is apparent is that white boys like you lack the balls to answer my question.
See post #21. It is right there before your eyes.

What question?
As if my Polish people enslaved you, or didn't experience prejudice of their own?
Get the f*ck out of here.

So now we are on 20 pages of white boys and white girls being unable to answer the question.
When are you going to thank me for my ancestors efforts in fighting and dying to end slavery?

Never because they didn't do it.

But when are you going to thank me for my ancestors fighting and dying to provide you whites with independence from Britain, World War 1 and saving us from Hitler and Japan?

Another white boy who can't answer the question.

But when are you going to thank me for my ancestors fighting and dying to provide you whites with independence from Britain, World War 1 and saving us from Hitler and Japan?

Blacks were underrepresented in WW2, unlike my Polish Americans who were overrepresented.

But, FDR, and Truman just gave Poles the royal flush, by handing Stalin Poland in Yalta Conference, and Potsdam Conference.

Thank you.

See? That wasn't hard.

What question?
As if my Polish people enslaved you, or didn't experience prejudice of their own?

You are polish and a racist.

Therefore your polish people haven't experienced shit.

So you can answer the question or show you lack balls.

What question?

I've been verbally discriminated against for my Polish heritage.

Therefor, I don't think the deplorable behavior from you, and your ilk is somehow from your position.

I think your behavior is ingrained, while most Blacks aren't particularly criminal, they are indeed on average incredibly obnoxious, and rude.

I don't like your people on the whole, and most of the "Better ones" are elderly, which fits with biology, as testosterone, and low MAO-A levels peak in young age, and Blacks have more of these traits.

Blacks were underrepresented in WW2, unlike my Polish Americans who were overrepresented.

But, FDR, and Truman just gave Poles the royal flush, by handing Stalin Poland in Yalta Conference, and Potsdam Conference.

My father and 4 uncles fought in that war. You lie a lot about your "Polish people" You polish people are white.

You are white. Understand? You dIdn't get anything but what other whites got.

I blacks were underrepresented its because of racial discrimination. But I doubt this is the case. The thing is that a lot of backs fought and they did not have equal rights in the country they were fighting for. The polish who chose to join did.

Your ancestors probably sold their relatives to the Muslims in the slave trade.

What question?

I've been verbally discriminated against for my Polish heritage.

Therefor, I don't think the deplorable behavior from you, and your ilk is somehow from your position.

I think your behavior is ingrained, while most Blacks aren't particularly criminal, they are indeed on average incredibly obnoxious, and rude.

I don't like your people on the whole, and most of the "Better ones" are elderly, which fits with biology, as testosterone, and low MAO-A levels peak in young age, and Blacks have more of these traits.

I don't care what you don't like white boy. You have not been discriminated against. You got called names.

My behavior is not deplorable. You just can't deal with the truth.

My father and 4 uncles fought in that war. You lie a lot about your "Polish people" You polish people are white.

I blacks were underrepresented its because of racial discrimination. But I doubt this is the case. The thing is that a lot of backs fought and they did not have equal rights in the country they were fighting for. The polish who chose to join did.
You've done a fine job of illustrating why blacks were discriminated against in the first place.

Your ancestors probably sold their relatives to the Muslims in the slave trade.
th

We are taking abut the 189 years whites were given rights and handouts at the expense of everyone else.​

You've done a fine job of illustrating why blacks were discriminated against in the first place.
th

Why? Because white boys are so insecure that they can't deal with the truth?​

About 1 million or 8% of the U.S armed forces in WW2 were Polish, and about 1 million, or 8% of the U.S armed forces were Black.

Thing is about 4% of the U.S.A was Polish back then, and about 10% of the U.S.A was Black back then.

Thank you.

See? That wasn't hard.
th

Post 21 didn't answer the question.​

Yeah, and I don't think a dumb Negro joke would be accepted on TV, like dumb Polak jokes have been.

It seems to be "Okay" because Poles are "White"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back