The Amazing Amnesia of whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes a huge difference given that we are talking about things that have impacted out lives today.

Well the thing is that were blacks are getting told by whites such as you that today we want extra things at the expense of whites. You whine about Affirmative Action like it was just arbitrarily made for no other reason than to take jobs from whites. So then you must be asked about how you see what happened for at least 189 yeas whereby whites got every preference, all the rights and made huge money literally off the backs of blacks.

You raggedy bastards are always talking about an agenda, but all you guys are doing here is trolling and pushing a white rights agenda.

how about telling us how you picked cotton for 189 years. I'll bet you never saw a cotton field in your life.
Meanwhile you imply that whites should have no rights. keep digging that hole

This is not about my picking cotton or whites not having any rights. It is about how whites got all the rights and blacks none for189 years and how whites literally made huge money at the real expense of blacks while today whining like little petty sissies about how blacks want rights at the expense of whites.

Learn how to read.

th

Boofuckinhoo twat

th

Go taser yourself fumblyfuck
th

Go find a brain.​

What fucking difference does it make now?
You are the one being unreasonable and obnoxious in this thread.
That's because you"re not here for an exchange of info or ideas. You are here to push your agenda and hatred of others with another troll thread

It makes a huge difference given that we are talking about things that have impacted out lives today.

Well the thing is that were blacks are getting told by whites such as you that today we want extra things at the expense of whites. You whine about Affirmative Action like it was just arbitrarily made for no other reason than to take jobs from whites. So then you must be asked about how you see what happened for at least 189 yeas whereby whites got every preference, all the rights and made huge money literally off the backs of blacks.

You raggedy bastards are always talking about an agenda, but all you guys are doing here is trolling and pushing a white rights agenda.

how about telling us how you picked cotton for 189 years. I'll bet you never saw a cotton field in your life.
Meanwhile you imply that whites should have no rights. keep digging that hole

This is not about my picking cotton or whites not having any rights. It is about how whites got all the rights and blacks none for189 years and how whites literally made huge money at the real expense of blacks while today whining like little petty sissies about how blacks want rights at the expense of whites.

Learn how to read.

th

Yet, Black Americans are some of the richest Blacks in the World, far richer than Blacks in Africa, only some Blacks in the Caribbean match closely to Black American wealth like those in Bermuda, or the Cayman Islands.

Besides, plenty of Whites have done well without "Slavery"

Many Jews, and White Catholics came to the U.S.A in the early 20th century, and are even wealthier on average than White Protestant colonials.
The big question is "How come?"

One of my Polish friends parents immigrated from Poland in the 1980's during Communist Poland.
They live in a house worth nearly a million, and his father is an engineer, and mother an architect.

But no one is talking about slavery here you stupid bastard.

You just said that Whites made huge money at the expense of Blacks.
What was that supposed to mean?

to the OP,

I'll ask again.

as a white person what extra rights do I have? name one

also, what extra rights did I have from 1776 until 1965?

what rights are you being denied?

These are stupid questions. I know you think you are making sense, but when you have to ask what extra rights white shad from 1776 until 1965 that blacks did not have then you can only be a :

th

You already admitted in another thread that White poverty rates fell more than Black poverty rates in the U.S.A since Civil Rights.

So, what makes you so sure any "Extra privileges" for Blacks will bring you up?

Actually I said that the rate of poverty between whites and blacks stayed the same. Numerically white pivery was reduced by 15 percent and vlack poverty by 27 percent.

That's why you get dunce caps. Because you're a dumb ass.
to the OP,

I'll ask again.

These are stupid questions. I know you think you are making sense, but when you have to ask what extra rights white shad from 1776 until 1965 that blacks did not have then you can only be a :

th

You already admitted in another thread that White poverty rates fell more than Black poverty rates in the U.S.A since Civil Rights.

Actually I said that the rate of poverty of backs relative to that of whites stayed the same. Numerically white poverty reduced nu 15 percent and black poverty 31 percent.

Now who is asking for extra rights?. Equal pay for blacks which would reduce poverty even more for backs is not asking for something extra.

This is why you get dunce caps. Because you're a dumb ass.

Yeah, but the Black poverty rate fell by about 1/2, as opposed to the White poverty rate which fell by about 3/4th.

BTW, did you know since the end of Apartheid in South Africa, that the White income level increased faster than the Black income level?

_62524782_income_racial_grp_sa_464.gif

Your chart shows us that whites have always had the highest income level in South Africa idiot.

Well I do think that a 31 percent drop is double a 15 percent drop. And so whatever point you are trying to make doesn't exist

Yes, but shouldn't have the Blacks gained income on Whites with the introduction of more rights after the end of Apartheid in South Africa, instead the opposite happened.

to the OP,

I'll ask again.

th

Actually I said that the rate of poverty between whites and blacks stayed the same. Numerically white pivery was reduced by 15 percent and vlack poverty by 27 percent.

to the OP,

I'll ask again.

th

Actually I said that the rate of poverty of backs relative to that of whites stayed the same. Numerically white poverty reduced nu 15 percent and black poverty 31 percent.

Now who is asking for extra rights?. Equal pay for blacks which would reduce poverty even more for backs is not asking for something extra.

Yeah, but the Black poverty rate fell by about 1/2, as opposed to the White poverty rate which fell by about 3/4th.

BTW, did you know since the end of Apartheid in South Africa, that the White income level increased faster than the Black income level?

_62524782_income_racial_grp_sa_464.gif

Well I do think that a 31 percent drop is double a 15 percent drop. And so whatever point you are trying to make doesn't exist

Well it looks like since Civil Rights, Blacks haven't gained on Whites in the U.S.A, either.

031114-race-wealth-gap_chart.png

to the OP,

I'll ask again.

th

to the OP,

I'll ask again.

th

Not about the numbers, but more about what is being done with the numbers.

The amazing amnesia of blacks like you, who are being eternally ungrateful towards the whites who set your people free. Now get to work like the rest of us, do your best, and quit your whining already.

You enter these threads and you read page after page of whites complaining about how people of color, most specifically blacks, are asking for extra things at the expense of whites. For some reason these people believe that equal rights lows and policies for non whites infringes upon their "individual" freedom.

I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law? Was this not whites getting extra rights at the expense of others? I need an explanation from one of our fine colorblind equal rights for everyone white conservative here.
Between 1776 and 1965 it was whites who built this country. Not a racist statement, just the facts.
Then we bring Africans over, teach them how to behave in western society, then fight to free them. Bunch of ungrateful bastards.

You enter these threads and you read page after page of whites complaining about how people of color, most specifically blacks, are asking for extra things at the expense of whites. For some reason these people believe that equal rights lows and policies for non whites infringes upon their "individual" freedom.

I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law? Was this not whites getting extra rights at the expense of others? I need an explanation from one of our fine colorblind equal rights for everyone white conservative here.
of our fine colorblind equal rights for everyone white conservative here
By the way, the equal rights is all about Gods gifts so people can achieve their right to prosperity and happiness. Nothing about rights to own someone else's property. You with social justice want equal outcome, but as typical of liberals, they are never happy, as shown constantly when more is taken from those that work, and then given to those that don't work, like the Obamaphone lady who is the typical liberal. When everyone is miserable and poor, then liberal equality has finally been achieved as that is FAIRNESS. Unless you are Al Gore, Warren Buffet, Bill Clinton , Barrack Obama all liberal elites, who think they are smarter than a conservative but much smarter than a liberal voter.

View attachment 132927

This how things always go. You can't answer the question We have to hear all the dumb-ass-ity about liberals.

Blacks worked for 2 centuries and what they had was taken then an additional 100 years of more of the same. Spare me your opinion and answer the fucking question.

You mad at all the blacks that took part in enslaving a great many blacks?

We aren't talking about slavery. But since you are ignorant to what happened:

Sad, but no one alive today is responsible. Why do you blame whites alive today for something they had nothing to do with? Are you stupid?

I thought this to be pertinent to the subject:

"At least 620,000 combatants died during the four-year struggle; recent estimates put the total closer to 750,000, or more than 2 percent of the nation’s population at that time. More soldiers died in prison camps alone than America lost during the entire Vietnam War. Perhaps more to the point, some 350,000 Union soldiers died during the conflict, abolitionists in effect if not always in intent. Adjusted for population, that would amount to almost 5 million service deaths today, amounting to a blood sacrifice more than sufficient to redeem whatever moral or intellectual inconsistencies there are to be found in America’s founding documents.

And if that’s not sufficient? Well, then, nothing will be. But for most Americans—and for much of the rest of the world—it is more than enough. "
Blood Redemption

I don't get something before the 1960s blacks owned way more , I mean way more business then they do today, so why do you say whites had special treatment?

I don't get something before the 1960s blacks owned way more , I mean way more business then they do today, so why do you say whites had special treatment?

1. In fact, black Americans were doing better in individual pursuits than many immigrants. Barone compared their American journey to the Irish: “Both rise smartly in hierarchies (government bureaucracies, the military) but haven't fared as well in free-market commerce.” http://www.usnews.com/usnews/news/articles/941114/archive_013670.htm
    1. “Like members of outsider groups before and since, this African-American elite considered education to be the key to full citizenship. They also embraced values of character and responsibility….Gains in terms of entrepreneurship, finding a trade, finding a profession, setting down roots, buying property, and feeling they were at last becoming a genuine part of city life. They would refer to ‘color-phobia’ as ‘fast disappearing in our city.’…Peterson's great grandfather owned a pharmacy in a largely Irish neighborhood. ” "Black Gotham," by University of Maryland Professor Carla Peterson.
  2. For almost a century after the Civil War, black Americans had good reason to have a chip on their shoulder, but, somewhat amazingly, most did not- until Liberals put it there.
    1. There was a noticeable absence of resentment in many accomplished black Americans a generation or two out of slavery- Kelly Miller, James Weldon Johnson, Paul Laurence Dunbar, W.E.B. DuBois, Booker T. Washington, Archibald Henry Grimke, George Washington Carver, Jack Johnson, Huddie Ledbetter, Louis Armstrong, Thurgood Marshall, Joe Louis, etc.

By the way, the equal rights is all about Gods gifts so people can achieve their right to prosperity and happiness. Nothing about rights to own someone else's property. You with social justice want equal outcome, but as typical of liberals, they are never happy, as shown constantly when more is taken from those that work, and then given to those that don't work, like the Obamaphone lady who is the typical liberal. When everyone is miserable and poor, then liberal equality has finally been achieved as that is FAIRNESS. Unless you are Al Gore, Warren Buffet, Bill Clinton , Barrack Obama all liberal elites, who think they are smarter than a conservative but much smarter than a liberal voter.

View attachment 132927

This how things always go. You can't answer the question We have to hear all the dumb-ass-ity about liberals.

Blacks worked for 2 centuries and what they had was taken then an additional 100 years of more of the same. Spare me your opinion and answer the fucking question.

Sad, but no one alive today is responsible. Why do you blame whites alive today for something they had nothing to do with? Are you stupid?

"At least 620,000 combatants died during the four-year struggle; recent estimates put the total closer to 750,000, or more than 2 percent of the nation’s population at that time. More soldiers died in prison camps alone than America lost during the entire Vietnam War. Perhaps more to the point, some 350,000 Union soldiers died during the conflict, abolitionists in effect if not always in intent. Adjusted for population, that would amount to almost 5 million service deaths today, amounting to a blood sacrifice more than sufficient to redeem whatever moral or intellectual inconsistencies there are to be found in America’s founding documents.

And if that’s not sufficient? Well, then, nothing will be. But for most Americans—and for much of the rest of the world—it is more than enough. "
Blood Redemption

th

Blood Redemption

th

You are as articulate as always.

Perhaps not as dumb as the author of the OP, this Congressman was way up there.....

...or, intellectually....way down there.

"Major Owens was a Democratic Member of Congress who represented the 11th District of New York from 1983-2007. And from 1973-74 he was Director of the Community Media Library Program at Columbia University.

Also in the mid-1990s, Owens made headlines when he said, on the House floor, that during the trans-Atlantic slave trade some 200 million African slaves bound for America had been thrown overboard by their white captors. This, he explained, had permanently changed the ecology of the Atlantic Ocean and had caused sharks, as a species, to begin following ships (in search of food)." Major Owens - Discover the Networks

1. In fact, black Americans were doing better in individual pursuits than many immigrants. Barone compared their American journey to the Irish: “Both rise smartly in hierarchies (government bureaucracies, the military) but haven't fared as well in free-market commerce.” http://www.usnews.com/usnews/news/articles/941114/archive_013670.htm
    1. “Like members of outsider groups before and since, this African-American elite considered education to be the key to full citizenship. They also embraced values of character and responsibility….Gains in terms of entrepreneurship, finding a trade, finding a profession, setting down roots, buying property, and feeling they were at last becoming a genuine part of city life. They would refer to ‘color-phobia’ as ‘fast disappearing in our city.’…Peterson's great grandfather owned a pharmacy in a largely Irish neighborhood. ” "Black Gotham," by University of Maryland Professor Carla Peterson.
  2. For almost a century after the Civil War, black Americans had good reason to have a chip on their shoulder, but, somewhat amazingly, most did not- until Liberals put it there.
    1. There was a noticeable absence of resentment in many accomplished black Americans a generation or two out of slavery- Kelly Miller, James Weldon Johnson, Paul Laurence Dunbar, W.E.B. DuBois, Booker T. Washington, Archibald Henry Grimke, George Washington Carver, Jack Johnson, Huddie Ledbetter, Louis Armstrong, Thurgood Marshall, Joe Louis, etc.

th

A post totally devoid of fact. Thurgood Marshall had no "resentment" you say?
LOST THURGOOD MARSHALL INTERVIEW with MIKE WALLACE

W.E.B. DuBois

th

This post is about as dumb as the shit Samuel Cartwright made up.

Mary McLeod Bethune
mmbethune.jpg

The democratic doors of equal opportunity have not been opened wide to Negroes. In the Deep South, Negro youth is offered only one-fifteenth of the educational opportunity of the average American child. The great masses of Negro workers are depressed and unprotected in the lowest levels of agriculture and domestic service, while the black workers in industry are barred from certain unions and generally assigned to the more laborious and poorly paid work. Their housing and living conditions are sordid and unhealthy. They live too often in terror of the lynch mob; are deprived too often of the Constitutional right of suffrage; and are humiliated too often by the denial of civil liberties.

Say It Plain - American RadioWorks

So what this dunce is saying is that the negro was quite happy in his place until liberals came in and filled his head full of resentment.

This shows what kind of racist idiot PoliChic is.

th

W.E.B. DuBois

th

Mary McLeod Bethune
mmbethune.jpg

The democratic doors of equal opportunity have not been opened wide to Negroes. In the Deep South, Negro youth is offered only one-fifteenth of the educational opportunity of the average American child. The great masses of Negro workers are depressed and unprotected in the lowest levels of agriculture and domestic service, while the black workers in industry are barred from certain unions and generally assigned to the more laborious and poorly paid work. Their housing and living conditions are sordid and unhealthy. They live too often in terror of the lynch mob; are deprived too often of the Constitutional right of suffrage; and are humiliated too often by the denial of civil liberties.

So what this dunce is saying is that the negro was quite happy in his place until liberals came in and filled his head full of resentment.

It was the democrat minimum wage that cost 1,000s of jobs for blacks btw..

So you don't want to admit before 1960 blacks owned way more business then today?

It's Time for Whites to Accept Responsibility for Racist Systems

By Rev, Jim Wallis
th

As Nicholas Kristof said in his Sunday New York Times column: "The greatest problem is not with flat-out white racists, but rather with the far larger number of Americans who believe intellectually in racial equality but are quietly oblivious to injustice around them. Too many whites unquestioningly accept a system that disproportionately punishes blacks... We are not racists, but we accept a system that acts in racist ways."

Let me add a tougher conclusion. To my white brothers and sisters: you can't continue to say you are not racist when you continue to accept and support systems that are. It's time for white people to take responsibility for our acceptance of racist systems.

It's Time for Whites to Accept Responsibility for Racist Systems

th

W.E.B. DuBois

th

Mary McLeod Bethune
mmbethune.jpg

It was the democrat minimum wage that cost 1,000s of jobs for blacks btw..

So you don't want to admit before 1960 blacks owned way more business then today?

I won't because that's not true.

In 1928 during segregation there were 70,000 black owned businesses. That time between 1920-1930 was considered the golden age of black entrepreneurship. Today there are 2 million black owned businesses..

You do not know anything about this bear.

Stuff white people do . .

point out that they've never owned slaves

derailment [n]: a defensive argument, statement, or question that dismisses or seeks to undermine anti-racist arguments in an effort to preserve privilege or the status quo

“I never owned slaves.”

“No one in my family ever owned slaves.”

“Our family didn’t come to America until well after slavery.” [Note: Up until recently, this was my own white family’s favorite line.]

“The past has already happened; we can’t change it.”

stuff white people do: point out that they've never owned slaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back