The Amazing Amnesia of whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
You enter these threads and you read page after page of whites complaining about how people of color, most specifically blacks, are asking for extra things at the expense of whites. For some reason these people believe that equal rights lows and policies for non whites infringes upon their "individual" freedom.

I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law? Was this not whites getting extra rights at the expense of others? I need an explanation from one of our fine colorblind equal rights for everyone white conservative here.

Giving Blacks more "Privileges" is a good thing, no?
Why?
Because the more rights you get, and still perform worse, the more White racists will come out of the woodwork to react to you.
th

I think giving Blacks more, and more privileges, would be a great way to give many Whites the kick in the pants they need to become racist.
So, I agree with you, give Blacks more privileges.
It's clearly not necessary anyways for Whites to have more privileges, we have a higher IQ.

I say you are a racist, and always will be a racist, who doesn't want to LEARN how your life has been one big LIE. I have offered you twice now, the truth about black history of the US, but since you don't want to be educated, and enlightened, then you can continue to be a VICTIM of the Democrats.

I don't give a fuck what you think dildo. You can't tell me the truth abut black history in the US. OK?

I am educated. Very well educated. Better educated than you.

th
. Where were you educated, the same place as Obama and his wife were, " Jeremiah Wright's Church" ??? There are plenty of educational institutions in this country, and there are plenty of biases, and indoctronations to go along with that education, so where were you educated again ??? Makes a huge difference, and we can then judge your assertions or questions on that knowledge also. Now don't go ta lying about where you were educated at, because the hound dogs will still sniff that out through the evidence found in your words spoken.

You don't get out judge anything. It doesn't matter where I was educated at. Who the hell do you think you are?

Try answering the question dumb ass.
IM2 said
I am better educated than you.
Now he says
You don't get out judge anything.
Are you really the Obamaphone lady?

th

When are you going to answer the question?​
Do you know how to keep a liberal in suspense?

I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law? Was this not whites getting extra rights at the expense of others?

This is not about what your asses were doing in 1776 or 1965. It is about what the law provided for people and what did that law mean. If blacks did not have equal rights, then were whites not getting special treatment at the expense of others?

But I understand why you can't answer the question. It's got to be tough getting your little dream world crushed.

What fucking difference does it make now?
You are the one being unreasonable and obnoxious in this thread.
That's because you"re not here for an exchange of info or ideas. You are here to push your agenda and hatred of others with another troll thread

It makes a huge difference given that we are talking about things that have impacted out lives today.

Well the thing is that were blacks are getting told by whites such as you that today we want extra things at the expense of whites. You whine about Affirmative Action like it was just arbitrarily made for no other reason than to take jobs from whites. So then you must be asked about how you see what happened for at least 189 yeas whereby whites got every preference, all the rights and made huge money literally off the backs of blacks.

You raggedy bastards are always talking about an agenda, but all you guys are doing here is trolling and pushing a white rights agenda.

You talk to some white guy that just got passed over for a promotion that he deserved for some incompetent black, and tell him the reason is 180 years old.

Get in his face about it, call him a racist for wanting a fair chance.

Do it and see what happens.

You enter these threads and you read page after page of whites complaining about how people of color, most specifically blacks, are asking for extra things at the expense of whites. For some reason these people believe that equal rights lows and policies for non whites infringes upon their "individual" freedom.

I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law? Was this not whites getting extra rights at the expense of others? I need an explanation from one of our fine colorblind equal rights for everyone white conservative here.

Why?
Because the more rights you get, and still perform worse, the more White racists will come out of the woodwork to react to you.
th
Just to let you know, D means Democrat = DUNCE hat. It isn't conservatives beating the shit out of the black guy. But keep your head up Uranus, as your type deserves the beat down that liberals want to give you.

You enter these threads and you read page after page of whites complaining about how people of color, most specifically blacks, are asking for extra things at the expense of whites.
And you are lying!

I challenge you to link to those pages.

You can't do it because you are fucking lying.

Why the fuck do you lie to yourself like that? Are you a masochist?

You enter these threads and you read page after page of whites complaining about how people of color, most specifically blacks, are asking for extra things at the expense of whites.
And you are lying!

I challenge you to link to those pages.

You can't do it because you are fucking lying.

Why the fuck do you lie to yourself like that? Do you think lying to yourself is somehow help you?
The reason why they lie is obvious to US but not to the liberals. IM2 has joined the rest of the Sociopaths that visit this site.
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.
#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.
#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

You either can't understand what you read, or more likely, you're just making shit up.

th

Selfie?

No you earned that award.

You posted that stupid OP and you think I need that? You arent just an illiterate liar, you are delusional.

Trust me, it's a selfie. Goodbye moron.

to the OP,

I'll ask again.

as a white person what extra rights do I have? name one

also, what extra rights did I have from 1776 until 1965?

what rights are you being denied?

These are stupid questions. I know you think you are making sense, but when you have to ask what extra rights white shad from 1776 until 1965 that blacks did not have then you can only be a :

th

You already admitted in another thread that White poverty rates fell more than Black poverty rates in the U.S.A since Civil Rights.

So, what makes you so sure any "Extra privileges" for Blacks will bring you up?

Why?
th
Just to let you know, D means Democrat = DUNCE hat. It isn't conservatives beating the shit out of the black guy. But keep your head up Uranus, as your type deserves the beat down that liberals want to give you.

He obviously does the Dunce thing when he Chimps out, and can't think straight enough to post anymore real comments.
LOLOL

I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law? Was this not whites getting extra rights at the expense of others?

This is not about what your asses were doing in 1776 or 1965. It is about what the law provided for people and what did that law mean. If blacks did not have equal rights, then were whites not getting special treatment at the expense of others?

But I understand why you can't answer the question. It's got to be tough getting your little dream world crushed.

That's because you"re not here for an exchange of info or ideas. You are here to push your agenda and hatred of others with another troll thread

It makes a huge difference given that we are talking about things that have impacted out lives today.

Well the thing is that were blacks are getting told by whites such as you that today we want extra things at the expense of whites. You whine about Affirmative Action like it was just arbitrarily made for no other reason than to take jobs from whites. So then you must be asked about how you see what happened for at least 189 yeas whereby whites got every preference, all the rights and made huge money literally off the backs of blacks.

You raggedy bastards are always talking about an agenda, but all you guys are doing here is trolling and pushing a white rights agenda.

how about telling us how you picked cotton for 189 years. I'll bet you never saw a cotton field in your life.
Meanwhile you imply that whites should have no rights. keep digging that hole

how about telling us how you picked cotton for 189 years. I'll bet you never saw a cotton field in your life.

This is not about my picking cotton or whites not having any rights. It is about how whites got all the rights and blacks none for189 years and how whites literally made huge money at the real expense of blacks while today whining like little petty sissies about how blacks want rights at the expense of whites.

Learn how to read.

th

This is not about my picking cotton or whites not having any rights. It is about how whites got all the rights and blacks none for189 years and how whites literally made huge money at the real expense of blacks while today whining like little petty sissies about how blacks want rights at the expense of whites.

Learn how to read.

th

Yet, Black Americans are some of the richest Blacks in the World, far richer than Blacks in Africa, only some Blacks in the Caribbean match closely to Black American wealth like those in Bermuda, or the Cayman Islands.

Besides, plenty of Whites have done well without "Slavery"

Many Jews, and White Catholics came to the U.S.A in the early 20th century, and are even wealthier on average than White Protestant colonials.
The big question is "How come?"

One of my Polish friends parents immigrated from Poland in the 1980's during Communist Poland.
They live in a house worth nearly a million, and his father is an engineer, and mother an architect.

Learn how to read.

th

Boofuckinhoo twat

to the OP,

I'll ask again.

These are stupid questions. I know you think you are making sense, but when you have to ask what extra rights white shad from 1776 until 1965 that blacks did not have then you can only be a :

th

You already admitted in another thread that White poverty rates fell more than Black poverty rates in the U.S.A since Civil Rights.

Actually I said that the rate of poverty between whites and blacks stayed the same. Numerically white pivery was reduced by 15 percent and vlack poverty by 27 percent.

That's why you get dunce caps. Because you're a dumb ass.
to the OP,

I'll ask again.

th

Actually I said that the rate of poverty of backs relative to that of whites stayed the same. Numerically white poverty reduced nu 15 percent and black poverty 31 percent.

Now who is asking for extra rights?. Equal pay for blacks which would reduce poverty even more for backs is not asking for something extra.

This is why you get dunce caps. Because you're a dumb ass.

Learn how to read.

th

Boofuckinhoo twat

th

Why?
th

He obviously does the Dunce thing when he Chimps out, and can't think straight enough to post anymore real comments.
LOLOL

th

Chimp out on that.​

to the OP,

I'll ask again.

th

Actually I said that the rate of poverty between whites and blacks stayed the same. Numerically white pivery was reduced by 15 percent and vlack poverty by 27 percent.

to the OP,

I'll ask again.

th

Actually I said that the rate of poverty of backs relative to that of whites stayed the same. Numerically white poverty reduced nu 15 percent and black poverty 31 percent.

Now who is asking for extra rights?. Equal pay for blacks which would reduce poverty even more for backs is not asking for something extra.

Yeah, but the Black poverty rate fell by about 1/2, as opposed to the White poverty rate which fell by about 3/4th.

BTW, did you know since the end of Apartheid in South Africa, that the White income level increased faster than the Black income level?

_62524782_income_racial_grp_sa_464.gif

Learn how to read.

th

Yet, Black Americans are some of the richest Blacks in the World, far richer than Blacks in Africa, only some Blacks in the Caribbean match closely to Black American wealth like those in Bermuda, or the Cayman Islands.

Besides, plenty of Whites have done well without "Slavery"

Many Jews, and White Catholics came to the U.S.A in the early 20th century, and are even wealthier on average than White Protestant colonials.
The big question is "How come?"

One of my Polish friends parents immigrated from Poland in the 1980's during Communist Poland.
They live in a house worth nearly a million, and his father is an engineer, and mother an architect.

But no one is talking about slavery here you stupid bastard.

Learn how to read.

th

Boofuckinhoo twat

th

Go taser yourself fumblyfuck

to the OP,

I'll ask again.

th

to the OP,

I'll ask again.

th

Yeah, but the Black poverty rate fell by about 1/2, as opposed to the White poverty rate which fell by about 3/4th.

BTW, did you know since the end of Apartheid in South Africa, that the White income level increased faster than the Black income level?

_62524782_income_racial_grp_sa_464.gif

Your chart shows us that whites have always had the highest income level in South Africa idiot.

Well I do think that a 31 percent drop is double a 15 percent drop. And so whatever point you are trying to make doesn't exist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back