The Amazing Amnesia of whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was referring to one of your posts, Hypocrite. "This is 2017 not the 1800s."

And what do you mean the years 1776 to 1965 by law? Who the hell gave that era a legal name?

You dum, aintcha.

Let me help you understand since you at apparently too stupid to do so by yourself.

If blacks of today are supposedly asking for rights at the expense of whites, what do you call what happened from 1776 until 1965?
I say you are a racist, and always will be a racist, who doesn't want to LEARN how your life has been one big LIE. I have offered you twice now, the truth about black history of the US, but since you don't want to be educated, and enlightened, then you can continue to be a VICTIM of the Democrats.

I don't give a fuck what you think dildo. You can't tell me the truth abut black history in the US. OK?

I am educated. Very well educated. Better educated than you.

th
Educated people don't need cartoons or repetition.

You enter these threads and you read page after page of whites complaining about how people of color, most specifically blacks, are asking for extra things at the expense of whites. For some reason these people believe that equal rights lows and policies for non whites infringes upon their "individual" freedom.

I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law? Was this not whites getting extra rights at the expense of others? I need an explanation from one of our fine colorblind equal rights for everyone white conservative here.
/---- Whites didn't have "extra" rights. Blacks were denied rights that Whites had. Big difference. In the future, please run your rants past your Special Ed teacher before you post them. TIA
View attachment 132929

If blacks were denied rights, whites got extra rights blacks could not have.

Learn how to think before you post.
/---- OK let me dumb it down for you. There were a finite number of rights. Let's say 50 for arguments' sake. Now White men had all 50 rights as everyone else should have had. But White women were denied 10 of those rights like voting, owning property and so forth and Blacks were denied all 50 while held as slaves and maybe had 30 rights once Republicans freed them from the Democrat plantations. So it's not "extra" rights. Am I confusing you again?

It's a pretty simple concept foolio.

If you have no rights everyone else is getting extra rights you can't get.
He's just objecting to your adjective "extra." What he outlined is basically your premise, isn't it ? (Except for the Republican/Democrat part)
Everyone knows whites had more legal rights than whites prior to the abolishment of slavery. From 1865 to 1965, LEGALLY, what laws gave less rights to blacks?

As if liberals of today are anything like the Conservative Southern Slave owners and later southern racist implementing Jim Crow. Southern voters soon began favoring the Republicans after the Northern liberals once again imposed it's will on the south in 1964.
I really hate lying ass liberals.

Yep them slave owners were all about equal rights for Black people, Women, Gays, Hispanics, Trans.........just like Hitler.

That's why most Pseudo-Cons are fucking moroonies.
Nothing you said makes any sense. Blind as always.
I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law? Was this not whites getting extra rights at the expense of others?

This is not about what your asses were doing in 1776 or 1965. It is about what the law provided for people and what did that law mean. If blacks did not have equal rights, then were whites not getting special treatment at the expense of others?

But I understand why you can't answer the question. It's got to be tough getting your little dream world crushed.

Sorry but you have crushed nothing.

You can't answer the question. You are getting crushed.

You have been given an appropriate answer.

History. What do you call it?

Chances are this asshole doesn't have slavery in his history and has learned to live off his skin color.

Things did not end with slavery fuck head.

They did for a while, until the North got tired of fighting the Southern Insurgency, then the former slave owners returned to power and began their Jim Crow campaign against the former slaves.

You enter these threads and you read page after page of whites complaining about how people of color, most specifically blacks, are asking for extra things at the expense of whites. For some reason these people believe that equal rights lows and policies for non whites infringes upon their "individual" freedom.

I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law? Was this not whites getting extra rights at the expense of others? I need an explanation from one of our fine colorblind equal rights for everyone white conservative here.
Yet another thread started on a false premise. What in the hell is wrong with you people that you can't come up with an honest interesting thought? I view these pages almost everyday and I do not see page after page of whites complaining about how people of color do anything. You make crap up with is the way of the liberal left.

Ask yourself, who freed the black man from the slavery they were sold into by their own black countrymen? Ask yourself, what religion actually did support the slave trade. Then realize, or read a book, about how it was the American Christians that fought for the freedom of blacks. It was WHITE men who faced the canister fire at Gettysburg.

Now what folks like you want is to be the perpetual victim so you can get over on someone else without really displaying any real intelligence or skill. Those blacks that do show intelligence and skill do do well in America. You perpetuate a lie, your lies widen the gap between the races. YOU and YOUR ILK are the problem. Time to grow up.
I view these pages almost everyday and I do not see page after page of whites complaining about how people of color do anything.
Blacks are loud and unpleasant

The Planet of the Apes...when low IQ savages supported by high IQ suckers are allowed to procreate

I haven't got the stomach to go hunting--it's everywhere, whites whining that blacks are taking their tax dollars via welfare and social programs, their jobs via Affirmative Action, their nieces and nephews' place in college due to quotas, causing annoying traffic jams with their protest marches, etc. etc. etc. besides the good stuff about low IQ and talking loud and wearing their pants too low.
"Chimps" and "monkeys" always ends up in the dialogue. "What about Chicago?" is usually in there.
You've either got everyone on ignore, or you're not seeing this as complaints. I do.

And what do you mean the years 1776 to 1965 by law? Who the hell gave that era a legal name?

You dum, aintcha.

Let me help you understand since you at apparently too stupid to do so by yourself.

If blacks of today are supposedly asking for rights at the expense of whites, what do you call what happened from 1776 until 1965?
I say you are a racist, and always will be a racist, who doesn't want to LEARN how your life has been one big LIE. I have offered you twice now, the truth about black history of the US, but since you don't want to be educated, and enlightened, then you can continue to be a VICTIM of the Democrats.

I don't give a fuck what you think dildo. You can't tell me the truth abut black history in the US. OK?

th
You vote Democrat and you think you are better educated. ROTFLMAO........ You are as educated as the Obamaphone lady,

You either can't understand what you read, or more likely, you're just making shit up.

Chances are this asshole doesn't have slavery in his history and has learned to live off his skin color.

They did for a while, until the North got tired of fighting the Southern Insurgency, then the former slave owners returned to power and began their Jim Crow campaign against the former slaves.
Democrats Should Know Jim Crow, They Created Him | Human Events
In 1832, the phrase “Jim Crow” was born. By 1900, every former Confederate state (including Wyoming, Missouri, Ohio, Utah, Kentucky, Kansas and Oklahoma) had enacted “Jim Crow” laws prohibiting everything from interracial marriage to racially integrated public school systems. These state laws served to place blacks back on a virtual plantation. Similar to the “Black Codes” that came before them, Jim Crow laws were numerous. However, one denominator codified their sound support in Southern states: They all resulted from Democratic legislators of the “Solid South.”
Liberals lie all the fucking time, as liberals have no honor.

You dum, aintcha.

th
You vote Democrat and you think you are better educated. ROTFLMAO........ You are as educated as the Obamaphone lady,

I am better educated than you. The Obama phone is the GW Bush phone idiot. Because that's when the program was started.

You either can't understand what you read, or more likely, you're just making shit up.

th

You dum, aintcha.

th

I am better educated than you. The Obama phone is the GW Bush phone idiot. Because that's when the program was started.

I am not talking about the phone you moron , but the Ex Obama voter and her typical public education and her Demand for free stuff.

th

I am not talking about the phone you moron , but the Ex Obama voter and her typical public education and her Demand for free stuff.

If you got a private education that's certainly no argument for the superiority of such an education.

th

th

If you got a private education that's certainly no argument for the superiority of such an education.

th

I was publicly educated, but instead of keeping my head up my ass, I opened up to new ideas of who one side has and always will be racists, and the other side who has accepted all people as being equal. You on the other hand has never pulled your head out of Uranus, keep a closed mind, because you don't want your FREE stuff to be taken away, and then call the rest of US, racists. No problem, my family is mixed with all people, we get along fine, and I love it when I am called a racist. TOO FUNNY...

c96d7efb58fdc53595727ddcd8ed8a5e.jpg

In 1832, the phrase “Jim Crow” was born. By 1900, every former Confederate state (including Wyoming, Missouri, Ohio, Utah, Kentucky, Kansas and Oklahoma) had enacted “Jim Crow” laws prohibiting everything from interracial marriage to racially integrated public school systems. These state laws served to place blacks back on a virtual plantation. Similar to the “Black Codes” that came before them, Jim Crow laws were numerous. However, one denominator codified their sound support in Southern states: They all resulted from Democratic legislators of the “Solid South.”

Pseudo-cons are willfully ignorant of history. Very typical of revisionist. When history doesn't fit the agenda, change it, lie about it long and loud. Soon it will accepted among others like you as if it were the gospel truth.

Pseudo-cons are willfully ignorant of history. Very typical of revisionist. When history doesn't fit the agenda, change it, lie about it long and loud. Soon it will accepted among others like you as if it were the gospel truth.
Look who's talking, the blind man that makes up terms to suit himself.

th

th

I was publicly educated, but instead of keeping my head up my ass, I opened up to new ideas of who one side has and always will be racists, and the other side who has accepted all people as being equal. You on the other hand has never pulled your head out of Uranus, keep a closed mind, because you don't want your FREE stuff to be taken away, and then call the rest of US, racists. No problem, my family is mixed with all people, we get along fine, and I love it when I am called a racist. TOO FUNNY...

View attachment 132954

th

.All this bullshit and you still can't answer the question.​

th

View attachment 132954

th

.All this bullshit and you still can't answer the question.​
It's been answered numerous times but we can't understand it for you.

I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law? Was this not whites getting extra rights at the expense of others?

This is not about what your asses were doing in 1776 or 1965. It is about what the law provided for people and what did that law mean. If blacks did not have equal rights, then were whites not getting special treatment at the expense of others?

But I understand why you can't answer the question. It's got to be tough getting your little dream world crushed.

What fucking difference does it make now?
You are the one being unreasonable and obnoxious in this thread.
That's because you"re not here for an exchange of info or ideas. You are here to push your agenda and hatred of others with another troll thread

You dum, aintcha.

th

Graduating from 6th grade isn't really an education sugarshorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back