The Amazing Amnesia of whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
You enter these threads and you read page after page of whites complaining about how people of color, most specifically blacks, are asking for extra things at the expense of whites. For some reason these people believe that equal rights lows and policies for non whites infringes upon their "individual" freedom.

I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law? Was this not whites getting extra rights at the expense of others? I need an explanation from one of our fine colorblind equal rights for everyone white conservative here.
Notice how the libtard doesn't mention that it was Southern White Democrats, that owned the slaves, and the Northern White Democrats who voted to keep the south with slaves. It was the Southern White Democrats(KKK) that went about hanging blacks and white Republicans. It was Southern White Democrats(Al Gore's and Bill Clinton's fathers) who wanted the Democrats to bar the doors from blacks and keep blacks in the back of the bus. It is White Democrats today who want to GIVE just enough to blacks to keep then alive and enslaved to the Democrat party, by keep blacks uneducated with public indoctrination(schools). This OP is just another typical student of the indoctrination of the left and it shows greatly, with his goose stepping, liberal kool aid drinking, low information, mind numbed, useful idiot mentality.

I bet the OP has never read the constitution either.

View attachment 132925

As if liberals of today are anything like the Conservative Southern Slave owners and later southern racist implementing Jim Crow. Southern voters soon began favoring the Republicans after the Northern liberals once again imposed it's will on the south in 1964.

I really hate lying ass liberals.

Yep them slave owners were all about equal rights for Black people, Women, Gays, Hispanics, Trans.........just like Hitler.

That's why most Pseudo-Cons are fucking moroonies.
Nothing you said makes any sense. Blind as always.

You enter these threads and you read page after page of whites complaining about how people of color, most specifically blacks, are asking for extra things at the expense of whites. For some reason these people believe that equal rights lows and policies for non whites infringes upon their "individual" freedom.

I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law? Was this not whites getting extra rights at the expense of others? I need an explanation from one of our fine colorblind equal rights for everyone white conservative here.
I'm sorry but my memory of what I was doing in 1776 is a little hazy.
or in 1965.
I do remember 1965. Also 1969 when we moved to rural segregated Mississippi. We moved from NYC do it was different. It was horrible but the country has moved on, if someone can't it will only hold them back.

That doesn't answer the question either.

Notice how the libtard doesn't mention that it was Southern White Democrats, that owned the slaves, and the Northern White Democrats who voted to keep the south with slaves. It was the Southern White Democrats(KKK) that went about hanging blacks and white Republicans. It was Southern White Democrats(Al Gore's and Bill Clinton's fathers) who wanted the Democrats to bar the doors from blacks and keep blacks in the back of the bus. It is White Democrats today who want to GIVE just enough to blacks to keep then alive and enslaved to the Democrat party, by keep blacks uneducated with public indoctrination(schools). This OP is just another typical student of the indoctrination of the left and it shows greatly, with his goose stepping, liberal kool aid drinking, low information, mind numbed, useful idiot mentality.

I bet the OP has never read the constitution either.

View attachment 132925

As if liberals of today are anything like the Conservative Southern Slave owners and later southern racist implementing Jim Crow. Southern voters soon began favoring the Republicans after the Northern liberals once again imposed it's will on the south in 1964.
/---- Nice attempt at rewriting history, you Bozo. But you FAIL.
View attachment 132944

Hahaha you fucking pseudo-cons are either the stupidest people on the planet or you've been brainwashed with incomplete and inaccurate historical information.

or in 1965.
I do remember 1965. Also 1969 when we moved to rural segregated Mississippi. We moved from NYC do it was different. It was horrible but the country has moved on, if someone can't it will only hold them back.

Your question was stupid and your problem is obvious. You are not employable and need whitey's bread crumbs to live.

Blacks worked for 2 centuries and what they had was taken then an additional 100 years of more of the same. Spare me your opinion and answer the fucking question.
Most blacks here don't have slavery in their family history and none of them were slaves. Yep, there was a lot done wrong but you can either join modern reality or be a victim living in the past. Your choice. If you can't make it here, it isn't your race holding you back, you can't make it anywhere.
. Demon-crats have made victimhood that shiney city on the hill. Follow the Demon-crat road hey hey, follow the Demon-crat road hey hey. LOL. Problem is, is that when they wake up from the stooper/sleep that ole Demon-crat Hillary (the wicked witch) put them in, they still found themselves waking up in the Demon-crat hood, and struggling to make sense of it all. Now that the witch has been melted, they are a confused bunch for sure. LOL.

I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law? Was this not whites getting extra rights at the expense of others?

This is not about what your asses were doing in 1776 or 1965. It is about what the law provided for people and what did that law mean. If blacks did not have equal rights, then were whites not getting special treatment at the expense of others?

But I understand why you can't answer the question. It's got to be tough getting your little dream world crushed.

What'd we call the years between 2776 and 1965 "by law"?

A typo.

Now why don't you answer the question. What do you call the years between 1776 and 1965 if not whites getting extra rights at the expense of everyone else?

Ah... I see. Poorly worded question
Whites didn't have extra rights Whites were given all the rights bestowed upon us by the Bill of Rights and the Constitution and such like.
These rights didn't apply to be sure, but we fought the most horrific and destructive war in our history to stop thst

Blacks worked for 2 centuries and what they had was taken then an additional 100 years of more of the same. Spare me your opinion and answer the fucking question.
Most blacks here don't have slavery in their family history and none of them were slaves. Yep, there was a lot done wrong but you can either join modern reality or be a victim living in the past. Your choice. If you can't make it here, it isn't your race holding you back, you can't make it anywhere.
. Demon-crats have made victimhood that shiney city on the hill. Follow the Demon-crat road hey hey, follow the Demon-crat road hey hey. LOL. Problem is, is that when they wake up from the stooper/sleep that ole Demon-crat Hillary (the wicked witch) put them in, they still found themselves waking up in the Demon-crat hood, and struggling to make sense of it all. Now that the witch has been melted, they are a confused bunch for sure. LOL.

The fear of this question is funny.

What'd we call the years between 2776 and 1965 "by law"?

A typo.

Now why don't you answer the question. What do you call the years between 1776 and 1965 if not whites getting extra rights at the expense of everyone else?

Ah... I see. Poorly worded question
Whites didn't have extra rights Whites were given all the rights bestowed upon us by the Bill of Rights and the Constitution and such like.
These rights didn't apply t

No it' s not a poorly worded question. Blacks were not given all he rights bestowed when the rights were supposed to be bestowed upon all humans. So then what do you call this? Is this not whites getting special rights at the expense of others? And if you don't want tp call them special or extra rights since you all want to play childish games, then isn't this whites getting rights at the expense of others since others were not given the same rights?

. You making a fool of yourself is funnier..

I was referring to one of your posts, Hypocrite. "This is 2017 not the 1800s."

And what do you mean the years 1776 to 1965 by law? Who the hell gave that era a legal name?

You dum, aintcha.

or in 1965.

Your question was stupid and your problem is obvious. You are not employable and need whitey's bread crumbs to live.

No the question is not stupid. You just are not man enough to answer it.

But I am not making a fool out of myself. I am laughing while watching each of you run from answering a question. :badgrin:

I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law? Was this not whites getting extra rights at the expense of others?

This is not about what your asses were doing in 1776 or 1965. It is about what the law provided for people and what did that law mean. If blacks did not have equal rights, then were whites not getting special treatment at the expense of others?

But I understand why you can't answer the question. It's got to be tough getting your little dream world crushed.
Your "question" makes no sense. We call law the law. The law was not, is not always right. That doesn't change the definition. It's obvious you are not employable and need to find guilt to sponge off of others. That's pathetic.

or in 1965.

No the question is not stupid. You just are not man enough to answer it.
It was stupid because you're stupid. Law is law right or wrong. You can assign informal terms but that doesn't change the laws.

But I am not making a fool out of myself. I am laughing while watching each of you run from answering a question. :badgrin:
No one is running, you goddamn retard. Get over yourself Mr. EBT Recipient.

Listen sparky, blacks due to their governmental system and culture in the 1700's Africa, had set the blacks up for exploitation by the world. Your physical strengths were desired for labor, and your education levels were as such that you had more to offer in your physical strength then did your minds have to offer throughout a long period of time. What was proven however to the world for all the years of stuggle you indured coming out of that, was that you can be educated, and you are intelligent, and that you can contribute with the best of all races today. Now enough is enough, and go and be proud of your accomplishments, and oh when get the chance how's about thanking a white man for his sacrifices on behalf of your race.

Last edited:
I was referring to one of your posts, Hypocrite. "This is 2017 not the 1800s."

And what do you mean the years 1776 to 1965 by law? Who the hell gave that era a legal name?

You dum, aintcha.

Let me help you understand since you at apparently too stupid to do so by yourself.

If blacks of today are supposedly asking for rights at the expense of whites, what do you call what happened from 1776 until 1965?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back