The Amazing Amnesia of whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
You enter these threads and you read page after page of whites complaining about how people of color, most specifically blacks, are asking for extra things at the expense of whites. For some reason these people believe that equal rights lows and policies for non whites infringes upon their "individual" freedom.

I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law? Was this not whites getting extra rights at the expense of others? I need an explanation from one of our fine colorblind equal rights for everyone white conservative here.
Yet another thread started on a false premise. What in the hell is wrong with you people that you can't come up with an honest interesting thought? I view these pages almost everyday and I do not see page after page of whites complaining about how people of color do anything. You make crap up with is the way of the liberal left.

Ask yourself, who freed the black man from the slavery they were sold into by their own black countrymen? Ask yourself, what religion actually did support the slave trade. Then realize, or read a book, about how it was the American Christians that fought for the freedom of blacks. It was WHITE men who faced the canister fire at Gettysburg.

Now what folks like you want is to be the perpetual victim so you can get over on someone else without really displaying any real intelligence or skill. Those blacks that do show intelligence and skill do do well in America. You perpetuate a lie, your lies widen the gap between the races. YOU and YOUR ILK are the problem. Time to grow up.
I view these pages almost everyday and I do not see page after page of whites complaining about how people of color do anything.
Blacks are loud and unpleasant

The Planet of the Apes...when low IQ savages supported by high IQ suckers are allowed to procreate

I haven't got the stomach to go hunting--it's everywhere, whites whining that blacks are taking their tax dollars via welfare and social programs, their jobs via Affirmative Action, their nieces and nephews' place in college due to quotas, causing annoying traffic jams with their protest marches, etc. etc. etc. besides the good stuff about low IQ and talking loud and wearing their pants too low.
"Chimps" and "monkeys" always ends up in the dialogue. "What about Chicago?" is usually in there.
You've either got everyone on ignore, or you're not seeing this as complaints. I do.
Sure sure, you find one or two comment from the fringe, that does not make page and pages.

11 Ways White America Avoids Taking Responsibility for its Racism
The pernicious impact of "white fragility."
By Dr. Robin Diangelo / The Good Men Project

I am white. I write and teach about what it means to be white in a society that proclaims race meaningless, yet remains deeply divided by race. A fundamental but very challenging part of my work is moving white people from an individual understanding of racism—i.e. only some people are racist and those people are bad—to a structural understanding. A structural understanding recognizes racism as a default system that institutionalizes an unequal distribution of resources and power between white people and people of color. This system is historic, taken for granted, deeply embedded, and it works to the benefit of whites.

I am white. I write and teach about what it means to be white in a society that proclaims race meaningless, yet remains deeply divided by race. A fundamental but very challenging part of my work is moving white people from an individual understanding of racism—i.e. only some people are racist and those people are bad—to a structural understanding. A structural understanding recognizes racism as a default system that institutionalizes an unequal distribution of resources and power between white people and people of color. This system is historic, taken for granted, deeply embedded, and it works to the benefit of whites.

You accusing all white people of racism, actually makes you a racist.

You enter these threads and you read page after page of whites complaining about how people of color, most specifically blacks, are asking for extra things at the expense of whites.
And you are lying!

I challenge you to link to those pages.

You can't do it because you are fucking lying.

Why the fuck do you lie to yourself like that? Do you think lying to yourself is somehow help you?
The reason why they lie is obvious to US but not to the liberals. IM2 has joined the rest of the Sociopaths that visit this site.
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.
#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others.
#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.
#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!
Well, I've studied psychology (especially abnormal psychology) for over 30 years and in my expert opinion it would be hasty to diagnose him as a sociopath simply because he lacks the ability to present a logical reasoned argument.

Freud said that sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

And I will add to that... sometimes stupid is just stupid.

Stuff white people do . .

point out that they've never owned slaves

derailment [n]: a defensive argument, statement, or question that dismisses or seeks to undermine anti-racist arguments in an effort to preserve privilege or the status quo

“I never owned slaves.”

“No one in my family ever owned slaves.”

“Our family didn’t come to America until well after slavery.” [Note: Up until recently, this was my own white family’s favorite line.]

“The past has already happened; we can’t change it.”

stuff white people do: point out that they've never owned slaves

ok I'll admit we are better than you

It's Time for Whites to Accept Responsibility for Racist Systems

By Rev, Jim Wallis
th

As Nicholas Kristof said in his Sunday New York Times column: "The greatest problem is not with flat-out white racists, but rather with the far larger number of Americans who believe intellectually in racial equality but are quietly oblivious to injustice around them. Too many whites unquestioningly accept a system that disproportionately punishes blacks... We are not racists, but we accept a system that acts in racist ways."

Let me add a tougher conclusion. To my white brothers and sisters: you can't continue to say you are not racist when you continue to accept and support systems that are. It's time for white people to take responsibility for our acceptance of racist systems.

Aw the poor little Black babies are so oppressed, with their Affirmative Action, Minority Business Development Agency, and Black History Month.

Stuff white people do . .

point out that they've never owned slaves

derailment [n]: a defensive argument, statement, or question that dismisses or seeks to undermine anti-racist arguments in an effort to preserve privilege or the status quo

“I never owned slaves.”

“No one in my family ever owned slaves.”

“Our family didn’t come to America until well after slavery.” [Note: Up until recently, this was my own white family’s favorite line.]

“The past has already happened; we can’t change it.”

stuff white people do: point out that they've never owned slaves

So, All Whites must take collective guilt for slavery, but all Blacks must not take collective guilt for thugs.
Well, which is it?

You just care about getting yours at all costs, a truly deluded primitive.

If it's so bad you can leave America, Chimp chump.

By Rev, Jim Wallis
th

As Nicholas Kristof said in his Sunday New York Times column: "The greatest problem is not with flat-out white racists, but rather with the far larger number of Americans who believe intellectually in racial equality but are quietly oblivious to injustice around them. Too many whites unquestioningly accept a system that disproportionately punishes blacks... We are not racists, but we accept a system that acts in racist ways."

Let me add a tougher conclusion. To my white brothers and sisters: you can't continue to say you are not racist when you continue to accept and support systems that are. It's time for white people to take responsibility for our acceptance of racist systems.

. So the whites should except responsibility for the racist system that Obama failed at fundementally changing eh ? Umm, and what system or systems would that be ????

Last edited:

You accusing all white people of racism, actually makes you a racist.
. All white males I bet is who he accuses yes, but does he accuse white women ??? One wonders about that one.

You enter these threads and you read page after page of whites complaining about how people of color, most specifically blacks, are asking for extra things at the expense of whites. For some reason these people believe that equal rights lows and policies for non whites infringes upon their "individual" freedom.

I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law? Was this not whites getting extra rights at the expense of others? I need an explanation from one of our fine colorblind equal rights for everyone white conservative here.

If I might add something. It is undeniable what transpired during those years. And a common response that most will provide is that they have no recollection of that era which is understandable.

When my Dad taught U.S. history at a local middle school in San Diego California in 1965, he was called on the carpet by school administrators for deviating from the lies that we were taught back then about the "Great Emancipator" and how he unselfishly freed the slaves. And how after the Civil War ended, they cast off their chains and lived happily ever after as free men and women....lol.

What my Dad did was to also cover the origin of Jim Crow laws which took effect immediately after abolishing slavery and he taught his class how these oppressive laws were born out of the original slave codes.

Since he grew up in Kansas in the 1930's, he experienced life under those laws first hand, and I'm old enough to recall traveling with he and my Mother down south and seeing what we read about today.

Those laws were not abolished until 1965. But the lingering effects of them were equally if not more damaging than the institution of slavery, because they quite effectively sent many black families who were supposed to be "free" into a cycle of generational poverty.

If I might add something. It is undeniable what transpired during those years. And a common response that most will provide is that they have no recollection of that era which is understandable.

When my Dad taught U.S. history at a local middle school in San Diego California in 1965, he was called on the carpet by school administrators for deviating from the lies that we were taught back then about the "Great Emancipator" and how he unselfishly freed the slaves. And how after the Civil War ended, they cast off their chains and lived happily ever after as free men and women....lol.

What my Dad did was to also cover the origin of Jim Crow laws which took effect immediately after abolishing slavery and he taught his class how these oppressive laws were born out of the original slave codes.

Since he grew up in Kansas in the 1930's, he experienced life under those laws first hand, and I'm old enough to recall traveling with he and my Mother down south and seeing what we read about today.

Those laws were not abolished until 1965. But the lingering effects of them were equally if not more damaging than the institution of slavery, because they quite effectively sent many black families who were supposed to be "free" into a cycle of generational poverty.
. Was there a rebuking of black culture by white culture for various reasons, but it finally got addressed over the years, and is it a problem to this very day for various people on all sides of the coin or upon the issues for what ever reasons to this very day ???? Do blacks who engage in a victimhood culture create trouble for all blacks in the eyes of some ???? The same can be asked of the bad side of white culture, where as does it hurt white culture on whole in the eyes of some when whites go stupid ???? I ask is their blacks that harm other black's by attempting to make all blacks appear as if they have not assimilated, and never will assimilate if specific demands aren't met ? The same goes for whites, where as does bad whites appeal to the bad blacks, because the bad blacks can use them to try and get their way against all whites due to bad whites actions ?? So many people using the weaknesses of others to move their agenda's forward. America has got to get smart to the bullcrap, and unite all American races against the bullcrap.

This how things always go. You can't answer the question We have to hear all the dumb-ass-ity about liberals.

Blacks worked for 2 centuries and what they had was taken then an additional 100 years of more of the same. Spare me your opinion and answer the fucking question.

You mad at all the blacks that took part in enslaving a great many blacks?

We aren't talking about slavery. But since you are ignorant to what happened:

Sad, but no one alive today is responsible. Why do you blame whites alive today for something they had nothing to do with? Are you stupid?

I thought this to be pertinent to the subject:

"At least 620,000 combatants died during the four-year struggle; recent estimates put the total closer to 750,000, or more than 2 percent of the nation’s population at that time. More soldiers died in prison camps alone than America lost during the entire Vietnam War. Perhaps more to the point, some 350,000 Union soldiers died during the conflict, abolitionists in effect if not always in intent. Adjusted for population, that would amount to almost 5 million service deaths today, amounting to a blood sacrifice more than sufficient to redeem whatever moral or intellectual inconsistencies there are to be found in America’s founding documents.

And if that’s not sufficient? Well, then, nothing will be. But for most Americans—and for much of the rest of the world—it is more than enough. "
Blood Redemption

th

mison-sere2.jpg

. Was there a rebuking of black culture by white culture for various reasons, but it finally got addressed over the years, and is it a problem to this very day for various people on all sides of the coin or upon the issues for what ever reasons to this very day ???? Do blacks who engage in a victimhood culture create trouble for all blacks in the eyes of some ???? The same can be asked of the bad side of white culture, where as does it hurt white culture on whole in the eyes of some when whites go stupid ???? I ask is their blacks that harm other black's by attempting to make all blacks appear as if they have not assimilated, and never will assimilate if specific demands aren't met ? The same goes for whites, where as does bad whites appeal to the bad blacks, because the bad blacks can use them to try and get their way against all whites due to bad whites actions ?? So many people using the weaknesses of others to move their agenda's forward. America has got to get smart to the bullcrap, and unite all American races against the bullcrap.

Assimilate into what? What reason did white culture have to rebuke any other culture? There is no black victimhood culture.

You think you are making sense here, but this is a bunch of ignorant drivel.

By Rev, Jim Wallis
th

. So the whites should except responsibility for the racist system that Obama failed at fundementally changing eh ? Umm, and what system or systems would that be ????

You go ask the writer of tis article that question. Obama has nothing to do with this.

When you go back to Poland i'll think about it.

When you go back to Poland i'll think about it.

It's apparent you just stay to cause trouble for White America, whether by design, or by sloth, or greedy, or idiocy, it sure sounds like a parasite to me.

I don't get something before the 1960s blacks owned way more , I mean way more business then they do today, so why do you say whites had special treatment?

I believe they owned "way more businesses" than now because before the 1960's, blacks could not enter white establishments or be served in them. So they had to open their own, in their own neighborhoods.

So now we are on 20 pages of white boys and white girls being unable to answer the question.

I don't get something before the 1960s blacks owned way more , I mean way more business then they do today, so why do you say whites had special treatment?

I believe they owned "way more businesses" than now because before the 1960's, blacks could not enter white establishments or be served in them. So they had to open their own, in their own neighborhoods.

But numerically they did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back