The Amazing Amnesia of whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now we are on 20 pages of white boys and white girls being unable to answer the question.
When are you going to thank me for my ancestors efforts in fighting and dying to end slavery?

Never because they didn't do it.

But when are you going to thank me for my ancestors fighting and dying to provide you whites with independence from Britain, World War 1 and saving us from Hitler and Japan?

Another white boy who can't answer the question.
Your ancestors probably sold their relatives to the Muslims in the slave trade.
th

We are taking abut the 189 years whites were given rights and handouts at the expense of everyone else.​
I'm talking about blacks selling out their own. Incapable of seeing the damage they were creating. Or maybe not caring as long as they could tap some Muslim puss.

So now we are on 20 pages of white boys and white girls being unable to answer the question.
When are you going to thank me for my ancestors efforts in fighting and dying to end slavery?

But when are you going to thank me for my ancestors fighting and dying to provide you whites with independence from Britain, World War 1 and saving us from Hitler and Japan?

Blacks were underrepresented in WW2, unlike my Polish Americans who were overrepresented.

But, FDR, and Truman just gave Poles the royal flush, by handing Stalin Poland in Yalta Conference, and Potsdam Conference.

My father and 4 uncles fought in that war. You lie a lot about your "Polish people" You polish people are white.

You are white. Understand? You dIdn't get anything but what other whites got.

I blacks were underrepresented its because of racial discrimination. But I doubt this is the case. The thing is that a lot of backs fought and they did not have equal rights in the country they were fighting for. The polish who chose to join did.
...and if blacks were over represented as some ethnics groups were, you would complain about THAT being discriminatory.

Imagine if on D-Day the first wave to hit the beach were black units, suffering high casualty rates.

It's apparent you just stay to cause trouble for White America, whether by design, or by sloth, or greedy, or idiocy, it sure sounds like a parasite to me.

.What is apparent is that white boys like you lack the balls to answer my question.

What question?
As if my Polish people enslaved you, or didn't experience prejudice of their own?
Get the f*ck out of here.

You are polish and a racist.

Therefore your polish people haven't experienced shit.

So you can answer the question or show you lack balls.

I've been verbally discriminated against for my Polish heritage.

Therefor, I don't think the deplorable behavior from you, and your ilk is somehow from your position.

I think your behavior is ingrained, while most Blacks aren't particularly criminal, they are indeed on average incredibly obnoxious, and rude.

I don't like your people on the whole, and most of the "Better ones" are elderly, which fits with biology, as testosterone, and low MAO-A levels peak in young age, and Blacks have more of these traits.

I don't care what you don't like white boy. You have not been discriminated against. You got called names.

My behavior is not deplorable. You just can't deal with the truth.

What discrimination have you experienced, exactly?

Blacks were underrepresented in WW2, unlike my Polish Americans who were overrepresented.

But, FDR, and Truman just gave Poles the royal flush, by handing Stalin Poland in Yalta Conference, and Potsdam Conference.

My father and 4 uncles fought in that war. You lie a lot about your "Polish people" You polish people are white.

I blacks were underrepresented its because of racial discrimination. But I doubt this is the case. The thing is that a lot of backs fought and they did not have equal rights in the country they were fighting for. The polish who chose to join did.

About 1 million or 8% of the U.S armed forces in WW2 were Polish, and about 1 million, or 8% of the U.S armed forces were Black.

Thing is about 4% of the U.S.A was Polish back then, and 10% of the U.S.A was Black back then.

Yeah, and I don't think a dumb Negro joke would be accepted on TV, like dumb Polak jokes have been.

It seems to be "Okay" because Poles are "White"
th

You are polish and a racist. Stop your whining.​

About 1 million or 8% of the U.S armed forces in WW2 were Polish, and about 1 million, or 8% of the U.S armed forces were Black.

Thing is about 4% of the U.S.A was Polish back then, and 10% of the U.S.A was Black back then.

Yeah, and I don't think a dumb Negro joke would be accepted on TV, like dumb Polak jokes have been.

It seems to be "Okay" because Poles are "White"
th

You are polish and a racist. Stop your whining.​

If there was a dumb Negro joke on TV, I can't imagine the outrage there would be.
You for one would probably Chimp out.
But, against Poles, it's accepted, and it's prejudiced content neglected.

...and if blacks were over represented as some ethnics groups were, you would complain about THAT being discriminatory.

Imagine if on D-Day the first wave to hit the beach were black units, suffering high casualty rates.
th

You fail to understand that blacks were dying in a war for a nation that did not consider them citizens, My father took a bullet for America and had to sit on the back of the bus when he came back,​

th

You fail to understand that blacks were dying in a war for a nation that did not consider them citizens, My father took a bullet for America and had to sit on the back of the bus when he came back,​

Why didn't your father moved to a Northern state, where he wouldn't have had to sit in the back of the bus?
Maybe like you, you are quick to screech, and slow to do something about it?

Why? Because white boys are so insecure that they can't deal with the truth?​
The truth is you have the IQ of a housefly and would have stood no chance against a race with brains.
th

That's why I have you white boys scared to answer a question and totally avoiding the issue by making idiotic comments.​

th

Why didn't your father moved to a Northern state, where he wouldn't have had to sit in the back of the bus?
th

He lived n Ohio at that time.​

th

th

Show me a source for Ohio doing this?

The truth is you have the IQ of a housefly and would have stood no chance against a race with brains.
th

That's why I have you white boys scared to answer a question and totally avoiding the issue by making idiotic comments.​
You keep puking up your banana and re-eating it.

. He would rather try to weasel out of that aspect of things, so don't ever count on this feller putting his spoon away, because he wants it the easy way.

. You are one ungrateful human being that blacks would want to seperate from, because you don't speak for them is what they would say. I hope the useful idiot liberal whites are reading your idiocy, because they are fooled by someone like you or have been fooled by your ilk, and that's a crying shame for them.

th

We are taking abut the 189 years whites were given rights and handouts at the expense of everyone else.​
. They (the whites) were given handouts or they created the handouts to give to others ????

th

So, he's not just Black, he's Gay too?

th

. They (the whites) were given handouts or they created the handouts to give to others ????
He's still fine tuning his racist rants. Why, is a mystery.

th

th

Show me a source for Ohio doing this?

No, you asked me why he didn't move north He did live in the north. The thing is why should he have had to move to the north? Then the deal is that when he did travel to the south to visit his mother he still had to ride in the back of the bus. At the same time in Ohio things were segregated. So then you have no argument to make nor does anyone have to show your punk ass proof of anything.

The question to be answered is what do you call the years from 1776 until 1965 if it wasn't whites being given rights and handouts on the backs of others. None of you pussies can answer that question because you know that is exactly what it was and that for at least 189 years out of the 240, almost 241 years this place has called itself a nation whites got rights and handouts on the backs of others and then when the laws were made to make certain that others who were the ones who were being denied those rights should have them, whites like you maggots started whining like Julio Gallo about how unfair it was and then it evolved into making up bullshit of how others are asking for extra things. And that's where we are at now, We live in a country a with a bunch of sniveling white crybabies whining because they actually have to live by the words in the constitution they brag about being the greatest document of all time. A bunch of white crybabies who think hey are entitled to be given everything because of their race whining because they must abide by the all men are created equal words their "great founders" who found a land with people here already on it wrote on a piece of paper..

th

You've done a fine job of illustrating why blacks were discriminated against in the first place.
th

The truth according to who, you ?? ROTFLMBO.

th

So, he's not just Black, he's Gay too?

th

He's still fine tuning his racist rants. Why, is a mystery.

th

What racist rants? I said whites were given rights and handouts. They were.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back