The Amazing Amnesia of whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well no, because those rights whites made were supposed to be for everyone as stated in their writings. .That means whites gave themselves rights and took rights from everyone else. By the same standard since the government was supposed to represent all the people living here the programs made just for whites took away the rights for others to participate in getting the same handouts whites were giving themselves. I realize you think you are making sense, but you sound stupid as hell.

Now it would have been one thing if whites had given themselves these rights and everyone else got to give themselves their own rights and to form their own governments with their portion of territories for their own nations. If that had been done, maybe you have a point. But that did not happen..

So you have no point.
I still can't figure out yours.

th

Yes you can, but since it kills your belief of white supremacy you do all you can to avoid admitting to the correctness of my position.​
I said I don't know what your position is. You are belly aching over history. No one alive was responsible.
th

.You ARE responsible for the present . You are here now and you do the same things they did in the past. You are crying about people getting things when whites have always got hem and still do and all we ask is that we have the same chances.. Somehow idiots like you have conflated that to mean we want more than our fair share. then you want to pretend that whites have never been given anything at the expense of others. History includes right now. Learn that. History does not end until the end of time.​
Living in the past, won't do you any favors. In fact, it will only hold you back.
th

I am living today. 6-15-2017. And the same racism exists now. You are a prime example of that fact.​

I still can't figure out yours.

th

Yes you can, but since it kills your belief of white supremacy you do all you can to avoid admitting to the correctness of my position.​
I said I don't know what your position is. You are belly aching over history. No one alive was responsible.
th

.You ARE responsible for the present . You are here now and you do the same things they did in the past. You are crying about people getting things when whites have always got hem and still do and all we ask is that we have the same chances.. Somehow idiots like you have conflated that to mean we want more than our fair share. then you want to pretend that whites have never been given anything at the expense of others. History includes right now. Learn that. History does not end until the end of time.​
Living in the past, won't do you any favors. In fact, it will only hold you back.
th

I am living today. 6-15-2017. And the same racism exists now. You are a prime example of that fact.​
Oh brother. You are out there where the buses don't run.

If you allow yourself to let go of your hatred and racism, you will be much happier and healthier.

My father and 4 uncles fought in that war. You lie a lot about your "Polish people" You polish people are white.

You are white. Understand? You dIdn't get anything but what other whites got.

I blacks were underrepresented its because of racial discrimination. But I doubt this is the case. The thing is that a lot of backs fought and they did not have equal rights in the country they were fighting for. The polish who chose to join did.
...and if blacks were over represented as some ethnics groups were, you would complain about THAT being discriminatory.

Imagine if on D-Day the first wave to hit the beach were black units, suffering high casualty rates.
th

You fail to understand that blacks were dying in a war for a nation that did not consider them citizens, My father took a bullet for America and had to sit on the back of the bus when he came back,​
. And why were they not considered citizens with full rights at the time periods in question ?? Answer that question in full if you got enough intelectual fortitude to answer it. Let's be honest here, the blacks who were sold to us in slavery, were of course strong in backbone, primitive in speak, culturally held back due to their systems in which they had come from, and it took years to move them from slavery to the refined educated Americans that most have become in America today. Yes there was culture shock of course for all involved back then, and especially a confusion that led to years of getting the mess straighted out, but there is an element of the once primitive culture that is still trying to hang onto the primitive aspects of the culture in the lower ranks, and this is being represented by those in Hollywood who have made it a purpose to push the trendy but PRIMITIVE cultural lifestyle that many find strange even to this day in America... These ranks who exist within the larger culture are wanting that side of it to be accepted no matter what people think of it. Problem for many though, is that their are those who aren't excepting of this primitive cultural lifestyle
(by exhibit of) where there is this pants on the ground gangster style culture that glorifies this new trendy created culture that has been adopted or created out of what or for what is anybodies guess ?? Then there is the rap repetitive music, the purposely not being educated, gang assembly, gang lifestyle, and lingo that speaks loudly of rebellion (victimhood being played to the hilt), and this refusal to ever assimilate because it represents a sell out. These are things that most do reject in America be it black or white, but the numbers are being falsified by the MSM or by Hollywood who skews or hides the rejection of this cultural aspect in which has been created within the larger culture that is of course not excepted by all now. Now the problem with whites or blacks rejecting such things that have evolved within the larger culture, but doesn't represent the larger culture, is that with whites you are a racist or bigot if reject any part of these things, and if black then you are a sell out if reject such things. Good grief what a mess it all is, and still will be if we as Americans don't figure this mess out together in America. Let's all try to move forward together, but with a respect for each other whether we reject certain aspects of each others cultures, yet still having enough in common to get over it all. It's sad what happened to the blacks as they were sold into slavery throughout the world, but that's over now, and lets all make good on that now. Not being educated due to reasons beyond ones control, and being held back due to reasons beyond ones control has happened all over this world, and being proud of being liberated by God in these things, and being thankful for his power to save us from these things is a great and humbling thing to have given witness to in our lives. God Bless America !!
"Primitive cultural lifestyle." Geez.
I don't know where to start, tbh.
The 'gangsta' thing doesn't float my boat either, but it's sure popular among a lot of my white teenaged students, so it must have a certain appeal outside the "primitive" black community, don't you think?

All in all, I believe you're just asking why blacks haven't completely assimilated into white culture. It offends you that they haven't. The reason is: they weren't allowed to until 50 years ago, and blacks are still being held at arms length in many places, in many ways, so how tf are they supposed to assimilate? For starters, letting go of the notion that black Americans today are "primitives" would help.

Why must we assimilate into white culture? Why can't our culture and all other non white culture be accepted as an overall American culture?

Hell whites appropriate enough of our culture, so then what's the problem with including it?
I only brought up the assimilation thing because Beagle seems hung up on it. I've never thought of it being an "assimilation" problem, because you guys have been here as long as we have--you're not foreigners, for Gods sake, you're Americans.

.You ARE responsible for the present . You are here now and you do the same things they did in the past.​
You're a retarded lying maggot. Nothing more.

Racism In Modern America

Modern racism is a form of prejudice against African Americans that developed in the United States after the civil rights movement of the 1950s and 1960s. It characterized by beliefs that racism is not a persistent problem, that African Americans should put forth their own efforts to overcome their situation in society without exceptional assistance, and that African Americans are too demanding and have gotten more than they deserve. At the roots of modern racism are basic beliefs that Blacks violate cherished U.S. values.

Racism In Modern America | Researchomatic

If a retarded guy was kicking my ass like I'm kicking yours, I would shut up and go to another thread..

...and if blacks were over represented as some ethnics groups were, you would complain about THAT being discriminatory.

Imagine if on D-Day the first wave to hit the beach were black units, suffering high casualty rates.
th

You fail to understand that blacks were dying in a war for a nation that did not consider them citizens, My father took a bullet for America and had to sit on the back of the bus when he came back,​
. And why were they not considered citizens with full rights at the time periods in question ?? Answer that question in full if you got enough intelectual fortitude to answer it. Let's be honest here, the blacks who were sold to us in slavery, were of course strong in backbone, primitive in speak, culturally held back due to their systems in which they had come from, and it took years to move them from slavery to the refined educated Americans that most have become in America today. Yes there was culture shock of course for all involved back then, and especially a confusion that led to years of getting the mess straighted out, but there is an element of the once primitive culture that is still trying to hang onto the primitive aspects of the culture in the lower ranks, and this is being represented by those in Hollywood who have made it a purpose to push the trendy but PRIMITIVE cultural lifestyle that many find strange even to this day in America... These ranks who exist within the larger culture are wanting that side of it to be accepted no matter what people think of it. Problem for many though, is that their are those who aren't excepting of this primitive cultural lifestyle
(by exhibit of) where there is this pants on the ground gangster style culture that glorifies this new trendy created culture that has been adopted or created out of what or for what is anybodies guess ?? Then there is the rap repetitive music, the purposely not being educated, gang assembly, gang lifestyle, and lingo that speaks loudly of rebellion (victimhood being played to the hilt), and this refusal to ever assimilate because it represents a sell out. These are things that most do reject in America be it black or white, but the numbers are being falsified by the MSM or by Hollywood who skews or hides the rejection of this cultural aspect in which has been created within the larger culture that is of course not excepted by all now. Now the problem with whites or blacks rejecting such things that have evolved within the larger culture, but doesn't represent the larger culture, is that with whites you are a racist or bigot if reject any part of these things, and if black then you are a sell out if reject such things. Good grief what a mess it all is, and still will be if we as Americans don't figure this mess out together in America. Let's all try to move forward together, but with a respect for each other whether we reject certain aspects of each others cultures, yet still having enough in common to get over it all. It's sad what happened to the blacks as they were sold into slavery throughout the world, but that's over now, and lets all make good on that now. Not being educated due to reasons beyond ones control, and being held back due to reasons beyond ones control has happened all over this world, and being proud of being liberated by God in these things, and being thankful for his power to save us from these things is a great and humbling thing to have given witness to in our lives. God Bless America !!
"Primitive cultural lifestyle." Geez.
I don't know where to start, tbh.
The 'gangsta' thing doesn't float my boat either, but it's sure popular among a lot of my white teenaged students, so it must have a certain appeal outside the "primitive" black community, don't you think?

All in all, I believe you're just asking why blacks haven't completely assimilated into white culture. It offends you that they haven't. The reason is: they weren't allowed to until 50 years ago, and blacks are still being held at arms length in many places, in many ways, so how tf are they supposed to assimilate? For starters, letting go of the notion that black Americans today are "primitives" would help.

Why must we assimilate into white culture? Why can't our culture and all other non white culture be accepted as an overall American culture?

Hell whites appropriate enough of our culture, so then what's the problem with including it?
I only brought up the assimilation thing because Beagle seems hung up on it. I've never thought of it being an "assimilation" problem, because you guys have been here as long as we have--you're not foreigners, for Gods sake, you're Americans.

Fair enough. Thanks for the explanation.

.You ARE responsible for the present . You are here now and you do the same things they did in the past.​

Racism In Modern America

Modern racism is a form of prejudice against African Americans that developed in the United States after the civil rights movement of the 1950s and 1960s. It characterized by beliefs that racism is not a persistent problem, that African Americans should put forth their own efforts to overcome their situation in society without exceptional assistance, and that African Americans are too demanding and have gotten more than they deserve. At the roots of modern racism are basic beliefs that Blacks violate cherished U.S. values.

If a retarded guy was kicking my ass like I'm kicking yours, I would shut up and go to another thread..
I quit caring. I hope your white master kicks the living shit out of you just for general principle.

th

th

th

Oh brother. You are out there where the buses don't run.

If you allow yourself to let go of your hatred and racism, you will be much happier and healthier.

th

I will not be listening to a white racist who has participated in posting up volumes of racist crap tell me how I am to let go of something.​

Racism In Modern America

I quit caring. I hope your white master kicks the living shit out of you just for general principle.

Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh
th

I'm retired and working on a personal project. I am the master around here as you have experienced first hand.​

It's blax who have amnesia. We bought they from black slavers, brought them here, civilized them, then set them free with food stamps and welfare. WTF more do they want?

1776 until 1965 maybe whites got favored but the whites were fucking brainwashed into thinking the way they did. And it wasn't all whites either. There were plenty of black slave owners. But because whites look different then you. You want to put the whole weight of slavery on whites. SMFH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone born after 1965 aren't to blame for slavery so why do people continue to fight against us?

1776 until 1965 maybe whites got favored but the whites were fucking brainwashed into thinking the way they did. And it wasn't all whites either. There were plenty of black slave owners. But because whites look different then you. You want to put the whole weight of slavery on whites. SMFH

Less than 1,200 blacks out of 2 million owned slaves in this country during the times of slavery. Many of them bought their family members. Do not try to enter a discussion with no knowledge of what you are talking about. Whites are the ones who made slavery legal, So they will be blamed for it..

Teflon Theory of History

'
The Teflon Theory of American History says that anything that took place over 30 years ago is Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on the present. Or not much. Unless it was something good like the light bulb or the Declaration of Independence. Therefore those who make a big deal of the bad stuff in the past, like slavery, are Living in the Past and need to Get Over It.

For example:

Jim Crow laws were overturned by the civil rights movement in the 1950s and 1960s. Therefore according to Teflon Theory the Jim Crow period is now Ancient History. It has Absolutely No Effect on how White Americans alive today think and act. None whatsoever. Or not much. So racism is pretty much dead.

Instead of Jim Crow’s effect slowly weakening over time like you would expect, Teflon Theory would have you suppose that it just disappeared like magic one afternoon sometime in the late 1960s. Even though many White Americans alive now were alive back in Jim Crow times. Even though many others were brought up and shaped by those who were alive back then: parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, teachers, writers, film directors, television producers, news editors and so on.

Teflon Theory of History

It's blax who have amnesia. We bought they from black slavers, brought them here, civilized them, then set them free with food stamps and welfare. WTF more do they want?
th

Your words are making my eyes twitch severely. Riiiiight, anywho like I said brainwashing. And so you are saying whites are to blame for slavery even tho they didn't come up with the concept in the first place? How come you are not blaming Africans? How come you are not blaming Portugal? Why not the asians? You say 'white people' but what nationality are you referring too? Or is it just people who have lighter skin then you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back