The Amazing Amnesia of whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think IM2 is after reparations. Wantsta be compensated for his blackness, even though he's living far better than his distant relatives over seas.
Yes...I recall the great Thomas Sowell saying that he was so thankful his ancestors were forced to immigrate to America. Now that is a healthy viewpoint, but does little to promote victim hood and the D party.

I am in no way a coward, And whites get arrested all damn day and get years for dumb shit. Not sure where you are living but the statistics in 2013 showed there was more whites that got jailed then blacks. I live in a mixed neighborhood. And I see only whites getting locked up. I never see any mixed kids or black kids getting locked up around here. I want to make things clear I do know and have knowledge of all the killings going on. I feel bad for people who still think it's 1776-1964. And I feel bad for whites who are still brainwashed and afraid to speak up! I'm not afraid to speak up for anyone. If I see one person hurting another I will say how I feel about it. No matter the color of there skin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes more whites commit crimes. But that not what your fellow whites believe here. Second, I don't go for the white victimization that doesn't happed for an argument. You stated tat no one born after 165 can be blamed, but thy can as long as thy do the same things as was done before 1965 and of they refuse to fix the damages created by racist policies. Racist laws might be made illegal, but that doesn't change what those laws did to people and communities. If that is not fixed, then nothing changes.You need to understand that..It us 2017 and the same attitudes and processes done from 1776 -1964 happen now. I was alive when Wallace ran for president. He sounded just like Trump. He ran 4 times in the 60's and 70's and could never come close to winning. But Trump talking just like George Wallace did in 1964 is now the president. So stop pretending things are so different because they aren't. Whites fail to understand this.

I've worked n black communities for over 30 years. I have studied issues pertaining to blacks for over 30 years. I have done a lot of research. I have current studies that show recent racist policies enacted by whites that have created drama in the black community. I have been here as a member long before I started posting regularly. In this thread alone, if we went back to the beginning and copied everything in this particular section we could write a 10,000 age book called modern white racism. Yet these are the same people who want to tell me how racism is a thing of the past. C'mon man!

I am in no way a coward, And whites get arrested all damn day and get years for dumb shit. Not sure where you are living but the statistics in 2013 showed there was more whites that got jailed then blacks. I live in a mixed neighborhood. And I see only whites getting locked up. I never see any mixed kids or black kids getting locked up around here. I want to make things clear I do know and have knowledge of all the killings going on. I feel bad for people who still think it's 1776-1964. And I feel bad for whites who are still brainwashed and afraid to speak up! I'm not afraid to speak up for anyone. If I see one person hurting another I will say how I feel about it. No matter the color of there skin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He wants more whites heads on a platter, then he might be satisfied, but very doubtful.. Never ends, and never will end.

Stop your whining white boy. You white people make up a lie and no matter how much evidence shows that you have lied, you just keep on lying.

I think IM2 is after reparations. Wantsta be compensated for his blackness, even though he's living far better than his distant relatives over seas.
Yes...I recall the great Thomas Sowell saying that he was so thankful his ancestors were forced to immigrate to America. Now that is a healthy viewpoint, but does little to promote victim hood and the D party.

I have to laugh at this idiot. If you think Sowell is great, you are pathetic.

I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law? Was this not whites getting extra rights at the expense of others?

This is not about what your asses were doing in 1776 or 1965. It is about what the law provided for people and what did that law mean. If blacks did not have equal rights, then were whites not getting special treatment at the expense of others?

But I understand why you can't answer the question. It's got to be tough getting your little dream world crushed.
I am not aware of a law that tells whites what to call the years from 1776 until 1965. Do white people get arrested and put in jail if they break that law?

Of course you can't. But you can damn sure whine about how everybody else but whites are getting something extra at the expense of whites now. Funny how you can't find the word to describe the 189 years out the 241 years of Americas existence that whites got rights no one else got and were given things at the expense of others explicitly stated by law. Even as today whites still get more than everyone else at the expense of others. How convenient.

th
So do you propose that whites endure an equal amount of years in servitude (slavory) and oppression by Jim Crow type of laws to pay a historical debt to blacks? Is that what you want?

Yawn!

th

I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law? Was this not whites getting extra rights at the expense of others?

This is not about what your asses were doing in 1776 or 1965. It is about what the law provided for people and what did that law mean. If blacks did not have equal rights, then were whites not getting special treatment at the expense of others?

But I understand why you can't answer the question. It's got to be tough getting your little dream world crushed.
I am not aware of a law that tells whites what to call the years from 1776 until 1965. Do white people get arrested and put in jail if they break that law?

Of course you can't. But you can damn sure whine about how everybody else but whites are getting something extra at the expense of whites now. Funny how you can't find the word to describe the 189 years out the 241 years of Americas existence that whites got rights no one else got and were given things at the expense of others explicitly stated by law. Even as today whites still get more than everyone else at the expense of others. How convenient.

th
So do you propose that whites endure an equal amount of years in servitude (slavory) and oppression by Jim Crow type of laws to pay a historical debt to blacks? Is that what you want?

Yawn!

th
That was not a No! Admit it, you would love to own a plantation of white slaves. You would make them pay for the years 1776 to 1965.

How Whites Have Benefited From Affirmative Action Throughout American History

th

Yawn!

th
That was not a No! Admit it, you would love to own a plantation of white slaves. You would make them pay for the years 1776 to 1965.

I don't have to answer your questions and because I don't say no it doesn't mean anything.

Since I am not white I don't think like a white boy. Having been a victim of white racism why do I want to put that on someone else? You can't understand that kind of thinking because you are a dumb ass. Because If you had actually endured what we have, you would understand how you would not want to be so mother fucking evil as to put anyone else through the kind of bullshit we have to endure.

th

11 Acts of White Affirmative Action in U.S. History

I was born here. You leave.
Interesting. You keep talking about your race and ancestors but now have no use for them.
th

America is not the white mans country. My ancestors were born here too. But I guess that's the dumb ass whites double standard. You immigrate here but don't have to move back to where you came from while bitching about the federal government in a system that benefits you. But I present a valid point about ongoing white racism, I have to move back to Africa and if I say I was born here, I have no use for my African ancestors.​
. It's all Americans country black or white until a race tries to change that. Obama was setting the change up, but he was unsuccessful at it. Now the racist blacks who smelled "white blood" in the water under Obama, are wailing and knashing of teeth that his special privileged self fell short on in his asperations found within his writings and agenda.

. And why were they not considered citizens with full rights at the time periods in question ?? Answer that question in full if you got enough intelectual fortitude to answer it. Let's be honest here, the blacks who were sold to us in slavery, were of course strong in backbone, primitive in speak, culturally held back due to their systems in which they had come from, and it took years to move them from slavery to the refined educated Americans that most have become in America today. Yes there was culture shock of course for all involved back then, and especially a confusion that led to years of getting the mess straighted out, but there is an element of the once primitive culture that is still trying to hang onto the primitive aspects of the culture in the lower ranks, and this is being represented by those in Hollywood who have made it a purpose to push the trendy but PRIMITIVE cultural lifestyle that many find strange even to this day in America... These ranks who exist within the larger culture are wanting that side of it to be accepted no matter what people think of it. Problem for many though, is that their are those who aren't excepting of this primitive cultural lifestyle
(by exhibit of) where there is this pants on the ground gangster style culture that glorifies this new trendy created culture that has been adopted or created out of what or for what is anybodies guess ?? Then there is the rap repetitive music, the purposely not being educated, gang assembly, gang lifestyle, and lingo that speaks loudly of rebellion (victimhood being played to the hilt), and this refusal to ever assimilate because it represents a sell out. These are things that most do reject in America be it black or white, but the numbers are being falsified by the MSM or by Hollywood who skews or hides the rejection of this cultural aspect in which has been created within the larger culture that is of course not excepted by all now. Now the problem with whites or blacks rejecting such things that have evolved within the larger culture, but doesn't represent the larger culture, is that with whites you are a racist or bigot if reject any part of these things, and if black then you are a sell out if reject such things. Good grief what a mess it all is, and still will be if we as Americans don't figure this mess out together in America. Let's all try to move forward together, but with a respect for each other whether we reject certain aspects of each others cultures, yet still having enough in common to get over it all. It's sad what happened to the blacks as they were sold into slavery throughout the world, but that's over now, and lets all make good on that now. Not being educated due to reasons beyond ones control, and being held back due to reasons beyond ones control has happened all over this world, and being proud of being liberated by God in these things, and being thankful for his power to save us from these things is a great and humbling thing to have given witness to in our lives. God Bless America !!
"Primitive cultural lifestyle." Geez.
I don't know where to start, tbh.
The 'gangsta' thing doesn't float my boat either, but it's sure popular among a lot of my white teenaged students, so it must have a certain appeal outside the "primitive" black community, don't you think?

All in all, I believe you're just asking why blacks haven't completely assimilated into white culture. It offends you that they haven't. The reason is: they weren't allowed to until 50 years ago, and blacks are still being held at arms length in many places, in many ways, so how tf are they supposed to assimilate? For starters, letting go of the notion that black Americans today are "primitives" would help.

Why must we assimilate into white culture? Why can't our culture and all other non white culture be accepted as an overall American culture?

Hell whites appropriate enough of our culture, so then what's the problem with including it?
I only brought up the assimilation thing because Beagle seems hung up on it. I've never thought of it being an "assimilation" problem, because you guys have been here as long as we have--you're not foreigners, for Gods sake, you're Americans.
. Not my problem, but somehow they make it their problem or issue where their shouldn't be a problem or issue. They are great at creating the straw man.

th

IM2 (aka Mr. Racist) Americans elected a black man POTUS twice with lots of white votes...of course, he did nothing to help the average black person. In fact, he made matters worse for black Americans. We had two black attorneys general. Did they do anything to improve conditions for blacks? Of course not. There are many blacks in Congress. They have made matters worse too. Yet you cling to your hatred of white people.

Do I need to spell it out for you?

43 percent in 2008. 39 percent in 2012 is the percentage of whites to have voted for Obama. Obama got an average of 74 percent of the non white vote which carried him to the victories. He did not get lots of white votes liar. He would have never won if he had to depend upon the white vote. So shut the fuck up.

I have to laugh at this idiot. If you think Sowell is great, you are pathetic.
You are a slave to the Democrat Party plantation and don't know it.

You enter these threads and you read page after page of whites complaining about how people of color, most specifically blacks, are asking for extra things at the expense of whites. For some reason these people believe that equal rights lows and policies for non whites infringes upon their "individual" freedom.

I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law? Was this not whites getting extra rights at the expense of others? I need an explanation from one of our fine colorblind equal rights for everyone white conservative here.

True. There has always been a segment of our society that blames people of color for their own failures and weaknesses.

And that's the way the way it's always gonna be.

[emoji57]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I don't believe you are making sense.

I'm making plenty of sense. But you can't answer the question because you are scared to.
You mean this question: I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law?

I can answer that...it is American history. I had nothing to do with it. However, I do have several ancestors who fought in Lincoln's War to free the slaves. One died outside Atlanta at the ripe old age of 19. Do I get any credit for that?

gipper

No, of course not.

Why would you believe you should get credit for something someone else did during the civil war?

What a bizarre idea that is.

[emoji849]

You enter these threads and you read page after page of whites complaining about how people of color, most specifically blacks, are asking for extra things at the expense of whites. For some reason these people believe that equal rights lows and policies for non whites infringes upon their "individual" freedom.

I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law? Was this not whites getting extra rights at the expense of others? I need an explanation from one of our fine colorblind equal rights for everyone white conservative here.
Notice how the libtard doesn't mention that it was Southern White Democrats, that owned the slaves, and the Northern White Democrats who voted to keep the south with slaves. It was the Southern White Democrats(KKK) that went about hanging blacks and white Republicans. It was Southern White Democrats(Al Gore's and Bill Clinton's fathers) who wanted the Democrats to bar the doors from blacks and keep blacks in the back of the bus. It is White Democrats today who want to GIVE just enough to blacks to keep then alive and enslaved to the Democrat party, by keep blacks uneducated with public indoctrination(schools). This OP is just another typical student of the indoctrination of the left and it shows greatly, with his goose stepping, liberal kool aid drinking, low information, mind numbed, useful idiot mentality.

I bet the OP has never read the constitution either.

View attachment 132925

Yes, history is fascinating but -

In 2017, why are racist RWs still blaming the left instead of eating about changing your own mind and your party.

The Dems were able to do that.

Why can't you?

[emoji780]

I don't believe you are making sense.

I'm making plenty of sense. But you can't answer the question because you are scared to.
You mean this question: I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law?

I can answer that...it is American history. I had nothing to do with it. However, I do have several ancestors who fought in Lincoln's War to free the slaves. One died outside Atlanta at the ripe old age of 19. Do I get any credit for that?

No. No credit.
You best just feel guilt anyway and by gawd you best embrace it or you're a racist.
And get busy paying reparations too.

There is no amount of money that can ever pay back what was done to Africans.

Same is true of Native Americans.

We often talk of genocide by hitler and others but none compares to what white America has done.

Yes it's true that others kidnapped people and forced them into slavery but that's not an excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back