The Amazing Amnesia of whites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who gives a shit? That was decades ago. There is no systematic discrimination against blacks anymore. Perhaps individual but that won't ever go away.
Just like your racist bias against whites.
Grow up

Yes, there is "systematic discrimination" against blacks, Native Americans, Hispanics, Muslims, Asians ...

Start by looking at school systems and go from there.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:
No
I don't believe you are making sense.

I'm making plenty of sense. But you can't answer the question because you are scared to.
You mean this question: I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law?

I can answer that...it is American history. I had nothing to do with it. However, I do have several ancestors who fought in Lincoln's War to free the slaves. One died outside Atlanta at the ripe old age of 19. Do I get any credit for that?

No. No credit.
You best just feel guilt anyway and by gawd you best embrace it or you're a racist.
And get busy paying reparations too.

There is no amount of money that can ever pay back what was done to Africans.

Same is true of Native Americans.

We often talk of genocide by hitler and others but none compares to what white America has done.

Yes it's true that others kidnapped people and forced them into slavery but that's not an excuse.

No one alive today had anything to do with it.

No
I don't believe you are making sense.

I'm making plenty of sense. But you can't answer the question because you are scared to.
You mean this question: I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law?

I can answer that...it is American history. I had nothing to do with it. However, I do have several ancestors who fought in Lincoln's War to free the slaves. One died outside Atlanta at the ripe old age of 19. Do I get any credit for that?

No. No credit.
You best just feel guilt anyway and by gawd you best embrace it or you're a racist.
And get busy paying reparations too.

There is no amount of money that can ever pay back what was done to Africans.

Same is true of Native Americans.

We often talk of genocide by hitler and others but none compares to what white America has done.

Yes it's true that others kidnapped people and forced them into slavery but that's not an excuse.

No one alive today had anything to do with it.

And yet you want "CREDIT" for an ancestor's military service.

WTH?

[emoji849]

You enter these threads and you read page after page of whites complaining about how people of color, most specifically blacks, are asking for extra things at the expense of whites. For some reason these people believe that equal rights lows and policies for non whites infringes upon their "individual" freedom.

The sins of past generations are just that, the past. The idea or thought that the current generation of Americans of White heritage owes for past denigration of Blacks or Hispanics is ludicrous. If this is the balance you want then I suggest you go back in time during the multiply times Whites were enslaved and let me know how you plan to get these slave owners of Whites to give them reparations. Until then your point is dead...

I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law? Was this not whites getting extra rights at the expense of others? I need an explanation from one of our fine colorblind equal rights for everyone white conservative here.

You need to explain what it is you're owed, can you explain that and why?

You enter these threads and you read page after page of whites complaining about how people of color, most specifically blacks, are asking for extra things at the expense of whites. For some reason these people believe that equal rights lows and policies for non whites infringes upon their "individual" freedom.

I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law? Was this not whites getting extra rights at the expense of others? I need an explanation from one of our fine colorblind equal rights for everyone white conservative here.

True. There has always been a segment of our society that blames people of color for their own failures and weaknesses.

And that's the way the way it's always gonna be.

[emoji57]

White is a color. IM2 is blaming whites.

Show me a source for Ohio doing this?
A bunch of white crybabies who think hey are entitled to be given everything because of their race

LOLz, so Whites didn't have to work hard, they just had everything handed to them?
Wow, what convoluted logic.
If that's true, what about Black welfare recipients?

The truth s what it is. Blacks were slaves remember? We worked for free o dark to o dark pretty much 7 days a week. Now that's what you call work. Whitey did not do this.. And whitey got the money because

There are white welfare recipients and white farmers get paid a subsidy to not farm.

You are out of y league trying to argue with me at these things boy.
So, he's not just Black, he's Gay too?

He's still fine tuning his racist rants. Why, is a mystery.

th

What racist rants? I said whites were given rights and handouts. They were.​
So, he's not just Black, he's Gay too?

He's still fine tuning his racist rants. Why, is a mystery.

th

What racist rants? I said whites were given rights and handouts. They were.​

As if Blacks haven't received hand outs since the 1960's?

No blacks have not received handouts.

Uh, White indentured servants worked right next to Blacks picking cotton, and a massive amount of White colonials came as indentured servants initially.

You're totally coo coo for cocoa puffs, thinking Blacks didn't receive handouts since the 1960's, or to act as if all Whites were slave owners.

I know all about the slave situation son. White indentured servants signed a contract to get their passage to America paid for in return for working 7years for the person who paid their way. Slaves did not make any such agreement So white indentured servants picked cotton for 7 years then got a heardright and became landowners.

I laughed hard when I first read this Y actually think you have an argument using that as justification. That's how stupid your ass is.:badgrin:

Black got no handouts. Government programs were mot called handouts from 1776 until 1964 when only whites got them, they are not handouts now because everybody can apply..

You are a loon. A straight stump stupid idiot.

You say Indentured Servants had someone pay their own way?
You mean like the same way Slaves had board, and food?

Absolutely, a lot of White peasants picked temporary slavery (Indentured Servitude) over homelessness, or starvation

Blacks pay less into the system as a collective, and take more out of the system as collective.

Yes, welfare is a hand out, you just can't admit it, because you're a head case.

The challenge is simple white folks. Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through.
Nobody needs your approval or validation. Some blacks do well, others don't. In the same environment. You've chosen the attitude of the loser. People can come here not speaking English and do well. So it all falls under the tough shit category.

I've been more successful in my field than you have in yours. If we don't need my approval or validation, we damn sure don't need yours.

The challenge is simple white folks. Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through.

Government racism not only stopped, but shifted onto White males in Affirmative Action.

There might be little bits of racism, but there's laws against i

Who gives a shit? That was decades ago. There is no systematic discrimination against blacks anymore. Perhaps individual but that won't ever go away.
Grow up

Yes, there is "systematic discrimination" against blacks, Native Americans, Hispanics, Muslims, Asians ...

There's no "Systemic discrimination" today against any of these groups.

There might be some discrimination on a individual basis, but not on a systemic level.

But, guess what there's also some discrimination against Whites on a individual level.

True. There has always been a segment of our society that blames people of color for their own failures and weaknesses.

And that's the way the way it's always gonna be.

[emoji57]

If there's some Black doctors, and lawyers, which there are, than how come the whole Black collective can't do this?

It's simple, every race has a bell curve, while there might be bright Blacks, most Blacks aren't so bright, and therefor struggle.

Nothing to do with an oppression which doesn't even exist today.

I am in no way a coward, And whites get arrested all damn day and get years for dumb shit. Not sure where you are living but the statistics in 2013 showed there was more whites that got jailed then blacks. I live in a mixed neighborhood. And I see only whites getting locked up. I never see any mixed kids or black kids getting locked up around here. I want to make things clear I do know and have knowledge of all the killings going on. I feel bad for people who still think it's 1776-1964. And I feel bad for whites who are still brainwashed and afraid to speak up! I'm not afraid to speak up for anyone. If I see one person hurting another I will say how I feel about it. No matter the color of there skin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes more whites commit crimes. But that not what your fellow whites believe here. Second, I don't go for the white victimization that doesn't happed for an argument. You stated tat no one born after 165 can be blamed, but thy can as long as thy do the same things as was done before 1965 and of they refuse to fix the damages created by racist policies. Racist laws might be made illegal, but that doesn't change what those laws did to people and communities. If that is not fixed, then nothing changes.You need to understand that..It us 2017 and the same attitudes and processes done from 1776 -1964 happen now. I was alive when Wallace ran for president. He sounded just like Trump. He ran 4 times in the 60's and 70's and could never come close to winning. But Trump talking just like George Wallace did in 1964 is now the president. So stop pretending things are so different because they aren't. Whites fail to understand this.

I've worked n black communities for over 30 years. I have studied issues pertaining to blacks for over 30 years. I have done a lot of research. I have current studies that show recent racist policies enacted by whites that have created drama in the black community. I have been here as a member long before I started posting regularly. In this thread alone, if we went back to the beginning and copied everything in this particular section we could write a 10,000 age book called modern white racism. Yet these are the same people who want to tell me how racism is a thing of the past. C'mon man!

Moron alert.

A Black person is more likely to commit crime in every category except drunk driving.

I am in no way a coward, And whites get arrested all damn day and get years for dumb shit. Not sure where you are living but the statistics in 2013 showed there was more whites that got jailed then blacks. I live in a mixed neighborhood. And I see only whites getting locked up. I never see any mixed kids or black kids getting locked up around here. I want to make things clear I do know and have knowledge of all the killings going on. I feel bad for people who still think it's 1776-1964. And I feel bad for whites who are still brainwashed and afraid to speak up! I'm not afraid to speak up for anyone. If I see one person hurting another I will say how I feel about it. No matter the color of there skin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
show recent racist policies enacted by whites that have created drama in the black community.

LOLz, most of the drama in the Black community, is Black on Black.

I guess it's more convenient to blame Whitey, than to blame the Blacks who criminalize their communities, and leave fatherless families.

Grow up

Start by looking student's IQ and go from there.

changed that for you for truth/accuracy

I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law? Was this not whites getting extra rights at the expense of others?

This is not about what your asses were doing in 1776 or 1965. It is about what the law provided for people and what did that law mean. If blacks did not have equal rights, then were whites not getting special treatment at the expense of others?

But I understand why you can't answer the question. It's got to be tough getting your little dream world crushed.
I am not aware of a law that tells whites what to call the years from 1776 until 1965. Do white people get arrested and put in jail if they break that law?
Even as today whites still get more than everyone else at the expense of others. How convenient.

th

No, they really do not.
Blacks today get more than everyone else in the form of government hand outs.

I would like to know what whites call the years from 1776 until 1965 by law? Was this not whites getting extra rights at the expense of others?

This is not about what your asses were doing in 1776 or 1965. It is about what the law provided for people and what did that law mean. If blacks did not have equal rights, then were whites not getting special treatment at the expense of others?

But I understand why you can't answer the question. It's got to be tough getting your little dream world crushed.
I am not aware of a law that tells whites what to call the years from 1776 until 1965. Do white people get arrested and put in jail if they break that law?

Of course you can't. But you can damn sure whine about how everybody else but whites are getting something extra at the expense of whites now. Funny how you can't find the word to describe the 189 years out the 241 years of Americas existence that whites got rights no one else got and were given things at the expense of others explicitly stated by law. Even as today whites still get more than everyone else at the expense of others. How convenient.

th
So do you propose that whites endure an equal amount of years in servitude (slavory) and oppression by Jim Crow type of laws to pay a historical debt to blacks? Is that what you want?

Yawn!

th
That was not a No! Admit it, you would love to own a plantation of white slaves. You would make them pay for the years 1776 to 1965.
. Well let's see now, he is just using it all for an excuse, so the only slaves he wants is his little brother or sister to clean his room in his mommy's basement.

Of course you can't. But you can damn sure whine about how everybody else but whites are getting something extra at the expense of whites now. Funny how you can't find the word to describe the 189 years out the 241 years of Americas existence that whites got rights no one else got and were given things at the expense of others explicitly stated by law. Even as today whites still get more than everyone else at the expense of others. How convenient.

th
So do you propose that whites endure an equal amount of years in servitude (slavory) and oppression by Jim Crow type of laws to pay a historical debt to blacks? Is that what you want?

Yawn!

th
That was not a No! Admit it, you would love to own a plantation of white slaves. You would make them pay for the years 1776 to 1965.

I don't have to answer your questions and because I don't say no it doesn't mean anything.

Since I am not white I don't think like a white boy. Having been a victim of white racism why do I want to put that on someone else? You can't understand that kind of thinking because you are a dumb ass. Because If you had actually endured what we have, you would understand how you would not want to be so mother fucking evil as to put anyone else through the kind of bullshit we have to endure.

th
. We ???? LOL... Hey idiot, I experienced black racism when they desegregated the schools, and they sent me to an angry black majority school who yep hated whites. Don't Tell me about racism, because I know all about it, and I know that blacks are just as capable of racism as the whites are. Funny thing though, is that I don't blame all blacks, but I do have a problem with the racist ones.

Grow up

. If they were discriminated against, then they wouldn't have been allowed into the majority white school system back in the day or up unto now. Thank the white folks for your successes in America, because if it wasn't for them the blacks would have remained in chains way longer or they would have been sent back to Africa after they were freed.

That is the past. Living in the past is not productive.

The answer is not all whites think alike, therefore there is no one answer

The answer is not all whites think alike, therefore there is no one answer

Yes there is but one answer. You just don't want to say that answer. But all of you will continue repeating your racist bullshit about hw you are getting blamed because the back person has failed because somebody black dares speak out on the continuing racism of your race. Until you can honestly answer this question all of you white "conservatives" need to stop lying tp yourselves. And until you can, you will be ridiculed.

That is the past. Living in the past is not productive.

No, that is an excuse. Especially since whites are still getting things at the expense of others today. You were shown examples of this. So face and admit the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back