The American South's relationship with Education and Development

My sister asks me why the Education system is so bad here in the South.
Well, I told her that its because the South is an agriculture economy, everything they ever needed came either out of the ground, or out of a clitoris...

And put it into perspective, a Lion, Chimpanzee, a Orangutan, a Macaque, a Bush Baby, a Dolphin, is a lot smarter than a crop, or a herbivorous animal.
So it takes absolutely NO kind of an Education to be a "farmer".

And that's what these people's heritage is... farmers.
These people don't know anything about Education.

In the northeast where people had to engineer things, and build things and face stiff competition both in business and employment, they had to go to school and learn because it was the only game in town.
And even the few who were farmers there had to obey the laws about education made by the majority who were not farmers.

And even then, up until 1865 the South's agriculture economy didn't have employees, it was slave based.
And in 1865 they lost their agriculture economy based on slaves, it now had to be based on hired labor...
They didn't know how to manage voluntary, hired labor, at that time.

That's the reason why the South hems and haws about every single step forward for the rest of America, because they're stupid.
Pure unadulterated bigotry. Sour grapes from the failing and failed northeast in this case.

He's probably pissed because the South Eastern Conference kicks all their butts year after year.

Well, I told her that its because the South is an agriculture economy, everything they ever needed came either out of the ground, or out of a clitoris...

And put it into perspective, a Lion, Chimpanzee, a Orangutan, a Macaque, a Bush Baby, a Dolphin, is a lot smarter than a crop, or a herbivorous animal.

In the northeast where people had to engineer things, and build things and face stiff competition both in business and employment, they had to go to school and learn because it was the only game in town.
And even the few who were farmers there had to obey the laws about education made by the majority who were not farmers.

And even then, up until 1865 the South's agriculture economy didn't have employees, it was slave based.
And in 1865 they lost their agriculture economy based on slaves, it now had to be based on hired labor...

That's the reason why the South hems and haws about every single step forward for the rest of America, because they're stupid.

Yeah...thats why the South holds both NASAs.
And you want to talk about stupid people.....

Nasa is in the south because of the South's weather being most appropriate for the space rockets, however the engineers are not educated in the South.
The medical care in the south is horrible.

Yes, Compared to Temple University, Penn Medicine, and Drexel University, MD Anderson is very insufficient.

NASA is not the only example I gave. Nice try though.

Nasa is in the south because of the South's weather being most appropriate for the space rockets, however the engineers are not educated in the South.

Yes, Compared to Temple University, Penn Medicine, and Drexel University, MD Anderson is very insufficient.

For the space rockets?
You sound like an ignoranus.
Ask Nasa, They'll tell you the same thing as to why they're in Florida and Texas.
:)

I asked a representative of Nasa when I was there in Cape Canaveral

I did a lot of work for NASA and there's nothing a mental midget such as yourself can teach me about the space program and their "space rockets" otherwise known as a Spacecraft.

The meth and booze does wonders for making people like you believe they are things they're not qualified for.
lol

Whatever you say simpleton.
The fact of he matter is I made flight hardware for the shuttle program.
If you're supposed to be a representation of how smart yankees are they would do well to find another spokesperson.

Pure unadulterated bigotry. Sour grapes from the failing and failed northeast in this case.

The Northeast isn't failing.
Its loaded with evil rat motherfuckers that need to be in prison.
But the economy isn't driven by those.

As soon as they retire though, the snow birds head south to live out their golden years without the repression they lived under.

For the space rockets?
You sound like an ignoranus.
Ask Nasa, They'll tell you the same thing as to why they're in Florida and Texas.
:)

I asked a representative of Nasa when I was there in Cape Canaveral.
They're all from the Northeast and California.

That's really a stupid reply. They hire local folks every day. If they need an engineer, they post the job opening for anyone to apply for. Get real.

Blue Jay calls the second highest ranked cancer center in the US insufficient.
Sounds like those schools in the north need to work a little harder if you represent the average.

Yeah, indeed. Mayo Clinic has a new campus in Jacksonville, FL. I guess they think they need to teach the ignorant backwards farmers some medicine. LOL!!

I think, like most Liberals, the OP has patted himself on the back so hard in self-gratifying his own self-perceived intelligence, he has addled his own brain.

Anyone who actually knows will have to admit that NASA was a spin off of the U.S. Army's rocket center at Huntsville, Alabama.

He's probably pissed because the South Eastern Conference kicks all their butts year after year.

Please. The South East Cowards refuse to play outside of Dixie . How is it they all end up with like 10 home games?!

You should inform all of the students studying agrarian sciences at Purdue, Texas Tech, Texas A&M, Auburn, Cal Poly, etc they can save their tuition.

Agricultural science - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They are wasting their money, if they want to be a farmer.
What they're actually learning, is how to inspect for quality and pass effective Governance of State Standards.

Not being a farmer.

Last edited:
I've always said, work in the north, and retire in the south.
Your dollar goes so much further in much of the south, it's amazing.
In much of Texas, for $200k-$300k you can by a mansion compared to the shitty little houses on pathetically small lots in the northeast.
Let the northeast brag all they want about their fine educational establishments, but the cost of living is over the top.

In much of Texas, for $200k-$300k you can by a mansion compared to the shitty little houses on pathetically small lots in the northeast.
Let the northeast brag all they want about their fine educational establishments, but the cost of living is over the top.

And as a result, you can go to school in texas for 12 years and come out a hillbilly who thinks executions and corporate super PACs are good, marijuana kills people on contact, same sex marriage is the devil, and God created the world in 7 days, and that Abstinence sex education works.

Also, $200,000 or $300,000 is just as much out of the reach of Texans, as $1,500,000 is out of the reach of a Pennsylvanian.

lol

Last edited:

Please. The South East Cowards refuse to play outside of Dixie . How is it they all end up with like 10 home games?!

Why is it a SE team always ends up as National Champions?

Indeed. Here in Florida we have zero state income tax and zero sales tax on food. We have also had voter id law for quite some time and guess what? Both the Blacks and the elderly still manage to vote. Go figure.

And as a result, you can go to school in texas for 12 years and come out a hillbilly who thinks executions and corporate super PACs are good, marijuana kills people on contact, same sex marriage is the devil, and God created the world in 7 days, and that Abstinence sex education works.

Also, $200,000 or $300,000 is just as much out of the reach of Texans, as $1,500,000 is out of the reach of a Pennsylvanian.

lol

Haven't you been slapped down for your stupidity enough already?

The rural issue maybe an important key.

Then there is some religious and cultural issues with abstract science.

But the biggest problem is politics and attitude--southerners prefer to pay for results. Hence training a medical doctor or engineer takes precedent over an astronomer or philosopher.

In other words, emphasis is placed on applied knowledge versus general knowledge.

Forum List

Back