the American Trucking Associations President seems to be over Greg Abbott's BS, releases strong statement

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Savage.

The American Trucking Association left ZERO doubt about how they feel about Gov. Greg Abbott's "wholly flawed" border-clogging inspection "scheme."

In one page statement they called it flawed, senseless and misguided

They should endorse Beto ASAP

FQaUjtwVsAEKIIW

Savage.

The American Trucking Association left ZERO doubt about how they feel about Gov. Greg Abbott's "wholly flawed" border-clogging inspection "scheme."

In one page statement they called it flawed, senseless and misguided

They should endorse Beto ASAP

FQaUjtwVsAEKIIW

I agree. Beta-Boy is flawed, senseless and misguided.

I have zero issue with whatever measures are required to ensure that illegals and contraband stay in Mexico. Maybe if the Government and inspections In Mexico could be trusted, and the vehicles were sealed it wouldn’t be such an issue.

Maybe his "keep the evil brown scum out of America" priority is higher than his "we desperately need to unclog supply chains" priority or his "truckers have to eat, too" priority.

No, I think it just has to do with doing the fed's job of trying to cut down on all of the undocumented people from parts unknown coming here for who knows what sneaking into the country being dumped on his state.

If these Mexican truckers simply complied, there would be no supply problem. The fact that resist shows the need for the inspections.

Forum List

Back