The American way to deal with Syrian refugees

We are so much better than the nonsense we are hearing from our reactionary far right.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls
Bullshit. Take the Libtard, "do what makes you feel good" out of the solution and deal first with America's security and the existing threat of Islamic jihad terrorism. The country's security comes first. There are many alternative solutions that solve the problem but don't involve adding to our burden here at home. And the economic cost is far less.

Now, Correll, you have made a false criteria fallacy. Do you have the Moral Courage to admit it, Correll? Criminals come in all segments of society. That's your problem. Yes, you have lost big time.

Criminals?

Who said anything about criminals?

Now, Correll, you have made a false criteria fallacy. Do you have the Moral Courage to admit it, Correll? Criminals come in all segments of society. That's your problem. Yes, you have lost big time.
Criminals? Who said anything about criminals?
Mr. Hypocrite.:lol: You recognize deflection fallacies, so why do you post them? Physician, heal thyself.

Mr. Hypocrite.:lol: You recognize deflection fallacies, so why do you post them? Physician, heal thyself.

You were challenged to come up with what the US would gain from letting in the "muzzie savages".

You've come up with nothing.

You've tried to spin the discussion to a comparison of criminals.

And you accuse me of a deflection fallacy?

You were challenged to come up with what the US would gain from letting in the "muzzie savages". You've come up with nothing. You've tried to spin the discussion to a comparison of criminals. And you accuse me of a deflection fallacy?
Either I have come up with nothing or I am doing a comparison. :lol: The comments of the far right remain worthless if they won't deal with reality.

You were challenged to come up with what the US would gain from letting in the "muzzie savages". You've come up with nothing. You've tried to spin the discussion to a comparison of criminals. And you accuse me of a deflection fallacy?
Either I have come up with nothing or I am doing a comparison. :lol: The comments of the far right remain worthless if they won't deal with reality.

A comparison of criminals of two societies is not a "gain" for the US.

You have come up with nothing. Except attempts at spin.

Your comments are the ones that are worthless.

A comparison of criminals of two societies is not a "gain" for the US. You have come up with nothing. Except attempts at spin. Your comments are the ones that are worthless.
And you yet dodge again as the worthlessness of your comments become even more apparent. Trump is not the man to be President, and I have no doubt that he will fail miserably: that would be indeed a blessing for America.

A comparison of criminals of two societies is not a "gain" for the US. You have come up with nothing. Except attempts at spin. Your comments are the ones that are worthless.
And you yet dodge again as the worthlessness of your comments become even more apparent. Trump is not the man to be President, and I have no doubt that he will fail miserably: that would be indeed a blessing for America.
Besides bending over and taking it up the ass on immigration, do you have any real, constructive policies?

And you still have not posted any "gain" for the US in accepting these "Muzzie savages".

You blather and spin, and boast, but you cannot meet the challenge.

Yet, you do not have the intellectual honestly, nor the moral courage to admit that truth.

And you still have not posted any "gain" for the US in accepting these "Muzzie savages". You blather and spin, and boast, but you cannot meet the challenge. Yet, you do not have the intellectual honestly, nor the moral courage to admit that truth.
You project your non-mainstream moral inadequacy on me.

That's your problem.

And you still have not posted any "gain" for the US in accepting these "Muzzie savages". You blather and spin, and boast, but you cannot meet the challenge. Yet, you do not have the intellectual honestly, nor the moral courage to admit that truth.
You project your non-mainstream moral inadequacy on me.

That's your problem.

You project your non-mainstream moral inadequacy on me. That's your problem.
You merely go back to your debunked points like a dog to his vomit. Lick it up. :lol: Your lack of moral courage is very typical of a non-American values voter like you.

You project your non-mainstream moral inadequacy on me. That's your problem.
You merely go back to your debunked points like a dog to his vomit. Lick it up. :lol: Your lack of moral courage is very typical of a non-American values voter like you.

You've debunked nothing.

Your moral cowardice stands out like a rabid wolf, but I have had my vaccinations.,

resized_insanity-wolf-meme-generator-hey-i-just-bit-you-and-now-you-re-crazy-cause-i-m-infected-so-you-have-rabies-f6c2f0.jpg

Your moral cowardice stands out like a rabid wolf, but I have had my vaccinations.,

resized_insanity-wolf-meme-generator-hey-i-just-bit-you-and-now-you-re-crazy-cause-i-m-infected-so-you-have-rabies-f6c2f0.jpg

And you still have not posted any "gain" for the US in accepting these "Muzzie savages".

You blather and spin, and boast, but you cannot meet the challenge.

Yet, you do not have the intellectual honestly, nor the moral courage to admit that truth.

Forum List

Back