The anger is growing on both sides

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

We are tired of being lectured by a corrupt elite group in Washington that does nothing other than convince us how corrupt their political opponents really are, only to not do anything about it.

We are tired of the endless one sided hearings that do nothing other then sling poo. Hold them to account or shut the hell up!!

We are tired of issue baiting on issues like abortion so that you can generate campaign revenue and support.

We are tired of a Congress that preaches to us that SCOTUS is out of control and needs term limits and instituted term limits for the President when Congress has not had an approval rating above 20% in over a thousand years that do not have such term limits. themselves

WE ARE DONE!

That is why everyone needs to support the Artice V movement. The only way to get power over Congress is for states to amend the Constitution to put them in their proper place.

\

First on the agenda, term limits for Congress that about 80% of Americans support

It is probably about 90% now since the article is a few months old.

Will the people be heard or is democracy over?

The lib in the OP is talking class war.

Same shit from these libtards, every time.

Well, if they want a war, they're going to get one.

I've been looking for someone to sink my fangs into. Libtards are a perfectly acceptable target.

I've been looking for someone to sink my fangs into. Libtards are a perfectly acceptable target.
What dumb asses like that don't understand is, without wealthy people taking risks and starting companies the masses would be fighting in the streets over food. I pay an ungodly sum in taxes, umpteen times more than the typical working class family. Yet every time I turn around one of these punks is telling me I'm not paying my 'fair share' which is BS.

It's not the LibShmucks walking down the street, it's the Board of Directors of every Multi-National Corporation.

It sorta makes you wonder why politicians aren't swinging from the lampposts like so many crucified slaves lining the Appian Way when Crassus rode into Rome for his Triumph.
In the past 5,000+ years what has always happened to corrupt lying regimes...well there you go. This won't continue indefinitely.

Votto is no fucking "lib"

How about a Newsom - Desantis face off for the duopoly in 2024? At least differences would be easier to see and it might give another party room to offer an alternative.

The American way has always found a way to defuse a class war, but there doesn't appear to be a way to defuse a political war.
Are people spewing hate like scruffy does, for real in America or just an anomaly of this board?

I've been looking for someone to sink my fangs into.

Forum List

Back