The Anthropocene

Ding constantly posts his 'Triangle of merit' when someone rightly points out who he is and resents non-topical replies.

But this afternoon/evening he used "You are a Moron" on THREE Different posters in this section alone'.

Beyond Hypocritical and well into sanction territory if this place had any rules/decency.

You are a moron.
1700786991859.png

`

Geologic Eras are vast stretches of time, almost inconceivable to our brief life spans. There is something strange about being at the beginning of what is likely a new era,and being of the species that defines it 🫤

…Still, attempting to define the Anthropocene in geologic terms underscores humanity’s rapid and intense impact on the planet, Turner says. “We’ve become a geological force.”
Chain yourself to your local Chinese Embassy

Ding constantly posts his 'Triangle of merit' when someone rightly points out who he is and resents non-topical replies.

But this afternoon/evening he used "You are a Moron" on THREE Different posters in this section alone'.

Beyond Hypocritical and well into sanction territory if this place had any rules/decency.

1700786991859.png

`
Yes. That is 100% correct. I think the real question is is dagosa, fortfun and you truly morons?

Yes. That is 100% correct. I think the real question is is dagosa, fortfun and you truly morons?
But that would NOT explain you Constant use of the phrase/ad hom.
You really are an ABUSIVE POS.
Worst I've ever seen!
yet YOU post your Triangle when insulted.

Search Ding: "You are a moron"

30 Times this month?
Half of those since Nov 10?

`

Last edited:
But that would NOT explain you Constant use of the phrase/ad hom.
You really are an ABUSIVE POS.
Worst I've ever seen!
yet YOU post your Triangle when insulted.

30 Times this month?
Half of those since Nov 10?

`
You just accused me of making an ad hom attack while making an ad hom attack of your own in the same post. That's a neat trick.

Did you hear? The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) fifth assessment report, states the TCR is likely between 1C to 2.5C.

You just accused me of making an ad hom attack while making an ad hom attack of your own in the same post. That's a neat trick.

Did you hear? The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) fifth assessment report, states the TCR is likely between 1C to 2.5C.
Early on, YOUR Link summary:
Your posts Misleading cherry picking way into Dishonesty.

[.......]

B. Observed Changes in the Climate System Observations of the climate system are based on direct measurements and remote sensing from satellites and other platforms. Global-scale observations from the instrumental era began in the mid-19th century for temperature and other variables, with more comprehensive and diverse sets of observations available for the period 1950 onwards. Paleoclimate reconstructions extend some records back hundreds to millions of years. Together, they provide a comprehensive view of the variability and long-term changes in the atmosphere, the ocean, the cryosphere, and the land surface.

Warming of the climate system is unequivocal, and since the 1950s, many of the observed changes are Unprecedented over decades to millennia. The atmosphere and ocean have warmed, the amounts of snow and ice have diminished, sea level has risen, and the concentrations of greenhouse gases have increased (see Figures SPM.1, SPM.2, SPM.3 andSPM.4). {2.2, 2.4, 3.2, 3.7, 4.2–4.7, 5.2, 5.3, 5.5–5.6, 6.2, 13.2} [.......,]

IOW, Not "normal interglacial"
I will be excerpting much more of it and other sources (Zhong et al) you Mischaraterize/cherry pick that Expose you as the Charlatan you are.. as I have been doing with extensively with your most Common Lie: "Normal Interglacial"
In fact, in the short excerpt above I have done it again with "changes are unprecedented over decades to Millennia."

`

Last edited:
Early on, YOUR Link summary:
Your posts Misleading cherry picking way into Dishonesty.

[.......]

B. Observed Changes in the Climate System Observations of the climate system are based on direct measurements and remote sensing from satellites and other platforms. Global-scale observations from the instrumental era began in the mid-19th century for temperature and other variables, with more comprehensive and diverse sets of observations available for the period 1950 onwards. Paleoclimate reconstructions extend some records back hundreds to millions of years. Together, they provide a comprehensive view of the variability and long-term changes in the atmosphere, the ocean, the cryosphere, and the land surface.

Warming of the climate system is unequivocal, and since the 1950s, many of the observed changes are Unprecedented over decades to millennia. The atmosphere and ocean have warmed, the amounts of snow and ice have diminished, sea level has risen, and the concentrations of greenhouse gases have increased (see Figures SPM.1, SPM.2, SPM.3 andSPM.4). {2.2, 2.4, 3.2, 3.7, 4.2–4.7, 5.2, 5.3, 5.5–5.6, 6.2, 13.2} [.......,]

IOW, Not "normal interglacial"
I will be excerpting much more of it and other sources (Zhong et al) you Mischaraterize/cherry pick that Expose you as the Charlatan you are.. as I have been doing with extensively with your most Common Lie: "Normal Interglacial"
In fact, in the short excerpt above I have done it again with "changes are unprecedented over decades to Millennia."

`
Maybe you should read the IPCC's report and tell me what they list as their low side estimate for TCR.

Spoiler alert: they list 1C per doubling of CO2.

The lowest estimate of TCR - listed in ALL IPCC reports - is the theoretically calculated instantaneous radiative forcing of CO2. Which is 1C per doubling of CO2.

You don't care, because you don't understand it? How shallow and small minded.
Aren't you the one who said he didn't understand the science and rely solely upon the experts for your beliefs?

Don't project YOUR shortcomings onto us. We understand the science. You have admitted you don't. Which is probably why you are limited to ad hom attacks.

Aren't you the one who said he didn't understand the science and rely solely upon the experts for your beliefs?

Don't project YOUR shortcomings onto us. We understand the science. You have admitted you don't.
Nobody wants to hear a grown man whine.

Forum List

Back