The Anthropocene

Not for sealions, I sure don't.

If you cared, you would go read the newest IPCC report. But you don't. So you won't.
You haven't. If you had you would know the lowest possible estimate in their report for radiative forcing of CO2 is 1C per doubling of CO2 and that everything above that value are feedbacks.

You haven't. If you had you would know the lowest possible estimate in their report for radiative forcing of CO2 is 1C per doubling of CO2 and that everything above that value are feedbacks.
And you are welcome to go live on the planet with no feedback in the climate. I would help you pack.

And you are welcome to go live on the planet with no feedback in the climate. I would help you pack.
The answer is 1C of instantaneous radiative forcing of CO2 and 3.5 C of feedbacks is what the IPCC reports are based upon.

Do you have a different answer?

Don't ruin his fun. Some people like to live in fear of the boogeyman.

It gives their pathetic lives purpose.

You can't bring yourself to admit what the instantaneous radiative forcing of CO2 is because you know the ratio to feedback is ridiculous.

The answer is 1C of instantaneous radiative forcing of CO2 and 3.5 C of feedbacks is what the IPCC reports are based upon.

Do you have a different answer?

Please tell me you are not holding your breath for one. You'll die first.

The answer will be "go read what I haven't read (and even if I did, I would not understand it)".

Please tell me you are not holding your breath for one. You'll die first.

The answer will be "go read what I haven't read (and even if I did, I would not understand it)".
I'm not. I'm establishing what the reports show so I can show them how ridiculous that is.

Showing them never accomplished anything. They've made one to many trips to the alter of B.S. Science to be reclaimed.
Poor choice of words. Establishing the precedent as in giving them the opportunity to disagree. Clearly no one objects to me using 1C of GHG effect and 3.5C of feedback because they can't point to the IPCC report while I can. They have no clue what it says.

CO2 is .03% to maybe .04%.

Human activity added to that trace amount, based on some estimates, by as little as 3% or as much as 33% since 1850.

Let’s go with the higher percentage. That would mean that human activity has increased the entire planet’s atmospheric CO2 by a bit over .0133% in around 175 years.

I’m not sure water vapor isn’t more responsible for any global warming than anything humans are doing relative to CO2.

I see apu dumfuk is still wasting bandwidth.
No you are wasting Bandwidth. (I wasn't going to but for your LYING/fudging and then calling me out)
Crick's post Immediately above yours pre-refuted your Idiotic fudgery.
Everyone really/seriously in this debate knows (as Crick said) CO2 is up 50%. From 280PPM to 420PPM.

And then you wasted all that space Lying about/Juggling/Minimizing Idiotic ballpark estimates when we have the Actual well known numbers.
You Low IQ DISHONEST @sshole.

Last word away YOU bandwidth wasting @sshole
`

Last edited:

Forum List

Back