The anti oil Anarchists need to be stopped

Nope. We - and the rest of the world - needs to drastically increase the installation of solar, wind, hydro, and bio-fuels. Europe, especially, needs to do this quickly. They need energy, do not want to be dependent upon Russia, and have been ramping down their nuclear power programs. Germany is abandoning nuclear completely.

Green energy is the future.
Why?

I asked you
Why ? I didn't say anyone lost their lives in climate change, I said >>"Speaking of those who lost their lives in the fight against climate change" and that one who was "speaking" was JGalt.

Why ? I didn't say anyone lost their lives in climate change, I said >>"Speaking of those who lost their lives in the fight against climate change" and that one who was "speaking" was JGalt.
Your post implies you were going to tell us

Let's start with you, Jane.

These people are scarier than Hitler: "Jane Goodall's speech at the World Economic Forum. "We will be able to solve all the world's problems if we reduce the Earth's population to the level that it was 500 years ago."
FkqrqrtX0AAjA0Y

What is the connection between oil and public art?
I read that their argument is that this will make us wonder why we are appalled when they appear to damage art (I don't think they've ever actually hurt anything, just made a mess) but seem to be unaffected by the Earth being damaged by GHG emissions from the use of fossil fuels.

Let's start with you, Jane.

These people are scarier than Hitler: "Jane Goodall's speech at the World Economic Forum. "We will be able to solve all the world's problems if we reduce the Earth's population to the level that it was 500 years ago."
FkqrqrtX0AAjA0Y
Why does that scare you? Do you have nightmares about condoms?

I read that their argument is that this will make us wonder why we are appalled when they appear to damage art (I don't think they've ever actually hurt anything, just made a mess) but seem to be unaffected by the Earth being damaged by GHG emissions from the use of fossil fuels.
How is the Earth being damaged by GHG emissions exactly?

Forum List

Back