The anti oil Anarchists need to be stopped

Yes. The wind, which is blowing anyway, and is free of charge, is a better bet for the planet than jamming huge metal rids inter her and extracting a nasty substance from her veins using immense pressure, then burning that substance, creating pollutants that foul our air and water - two of our 3 vital requirements to live.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: you're not smart.
The fact that you support something (wind turbines) that kill over a million birds (part of the overall ecosystem) a year in the US, shows that NO, you are NOT eco-friendly, and neither is wind energy.

And since you brought it up - "you're not smart". Click the link - it'll help you out.

Last edited:
This is patently false.
Really and what do you have to show that it is? Or are you just hoping that someone will take your word for it being false.
Actually it is true as we would need all the land because wind does not blow everywhere 24/7. but you know that you just don’t want it to be true

No thanks. Not with oil companies getting billions every year for decades. Not with Elon getting the government to fund Tesla, Space X, and The Boring Company.
:link:.........
link.gif
link.gif
link.gif

The fact that you support something (wind turbines) that kill over a million birds (part of the overall ecosystem) a year in the US, shows that NO, you are NOT eco-friendly, and neither is wind energy.

And since you brought it up - "you're not smart". Click the link - it'll help you out.

They have dramatically reduced bird kill by painting one fan of a windmill black.

There is so much desert and otherwise useless land in the Southwest that can be turned into solar farms. And the lack of humidity means very low rust in any metal parts.

Turn every Walmart parking lot into a solar canopy that keeps your car shaded while you're shopping while powering 40% or more of the store. Do that nationwide with every parking lot you can.

It's not about 'can we produce enough to maintain current capacity', it's 'can we produce enough while vastly lowering our consumption', by taking every opportunity to incorporate solar into design.

:link:.........
link.gif
link.gif
link.gif

2009:​

Feds Lend Tesla $465 Million to Build Model S​

The Obama Administration will lend Tesla Motors $465 million to build an electric sedan and the battery packs needed to propel it. It’s one of three loans totaling almost $8 billion that the Department of Energy awarded today to spur the development of fuel-efficient vehicles. Energy Secretary Steven Chu announced that the Department of Energy […]

I started a separate thread on this:

The misguided mindless Prog drones sent out to deface works of art need to be stopped. Defacing someone art work only shows that you had a poor, public school upbringing; first because you are disrespectful and second gullible and believe the man made global climate warming change hoax

Just stop
Frank, demofks don’t have respect! They’re actually asking for a fight!!

Speaking of those who lost their lives in the fight against climate change and concern for the environment, it has been estimated (obviously EXACT counts are impossible), by fairly impressive criterea, that over a million birds per year are killed by wind turbines.

Has the environmental movement thrown birds under the bus ? What will be next ?

Here's the best article I've found on this subject. Well worth reading (slowly). >>

View attachment 737182
Who lost their lives for climate change?

Nope. We - and the rest of the world - needs to drastically increase the installation of solar, wind, hydro, and bio-fuels. Europe, especially, needs to do this quickly. They need energy, do not want to be dependent upon Russia, and have been ramping down their nuclear power programs. Germany is abandoning nuclear completely.

Green energy is the future.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

I started a separate thread on this:

As an undergraduate with an environmental major (Geography), I was taught that fission was being replaced by fusion, and that fusion was going to be much safer.
That was in 1973.

Forum List

Back