🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Antifa will riot upon your body

If by concealed you mean camouflaged in a tree,ok.

I don't need to carry every day, only when it's warranted.

I carry .40 cal at work, and 9mm off duty. My threats are typically much closer and don't require extreme ballistics.

Glock fan? I've worn a G19 Gen4 every day since we got CC in 2011. Thank you Scott Walker.

What else besides a Glock has that 2-stage trigger? I may get a revolver and keep hammer on empty cylinder. I like that about the Glock. Pfft.

I'm thinking cowboy gun right about now. Hammer on empty chamber. Safety.

All modern revolvers have a bar to prevent accidental discharge should it be hit or dropped. No need for the empty cylinder.

Pardon me while I want the empty cylinder because...

Good idea. Mechanical safeties can fail

for what you hold in your head
Thought police have come to fruition with backers essentially saying the thoughts held by the white whatevers is bad enough to legitimize physical assault upon them

The beginning of the end of society
I never realized how many insane people there are on this forum.
I confess. I am one inane mfer. In fact, I am the inanist mfer ever to inane the rain on the plain in spain.
You see what happens when you rely on your alt right media. It was all over the news.
If you think all 13 women were lying I guess you think Cosby is innocent too.

In other words, no, you have nothing. I get that.

It's OK.
Don't be a dick and promote Communism in the meantime, ok?

Because if you do, me and you are going to clash, ok?
In other words there is the testimony of 12 women against a pathological liar. Yet you believed him. Lmao
Then you go off the rails talking about communism. Oh my!
William Jefferson Clinton

Look, I don't give a rat's ass about any of that. Gorsuch is on the SCOTUS and likely 2 more will be replaced with Gorsuch clones. If Trump kicks puppies, leaves the toilet seat up, and drives 45 in the fast lane, and nothing else, mission accomplished.

We have guns. The communist revolution will be put down in 3 minutes. It's time for the commies to give up. It's over.
Communist revolution. That's crazy man talk.
You have guns? The military and police have bigger ones you dumbfuck.
I'll let you know something about America.

Crackers out there are much more proficient and capable with guns than the "establishment" okay?

I found that out in boot camp. The southern boys could shoot the eyes out of a grasshopper from 300 yards.

Thought police have come to fruition with backers essentially saying the thoughts held by the white whatevers is bad enough to legitimize physical assault upon them

I confess. I am one inane mfer. In fact, I am the inanist mfer ever to inane the rain on the plain in spain.

It's OK.

In other words there is the testimony of 12 women against a pathological liar. Yet you believed him. Lmao

Look, I don't give a rat's ass about any of that. Gorsuch is on the SCOTUS and likely 2 more will be replaced with Gorsuch clones. If Trump kicks puppies, leaves the toilet seat up, and drives 45 in the fast lane, and nothing else, mission accomplished.

We have guns. The communist revolution will be put down in 3 minutes. It's time for the commies to give up. It's over.

Crackers out there are much more proficient and capable with guns than the "establishment" okay?

I found that out in boot camp. The southern boys could shoot the eyes out of a grasshopper from 300 yards.

Everybody hates grasshoppers.

I carry .40 cal at work, and 9mm off duty. My threats are typically much closer and don't require extreme ballistics.

Glock fan? I've worn a G19 Gen4 every day since we got CC in 2011. Thank you Scott Walker.

What else besides a Glock has that 2-stage trigger? I may get a revolver and keep hammer on empty cylinder. I like that about the Glock. Pfft.

All modern revolvers have a bar to prevent accidental discharge should it be hit or dropped. No need for the empty cylinder.

Are your cartridges not cylindrical, is the hole they reset in on a revolver not
cylindrical?

You see what happens when you rely on your alt right media. It was all over the news.

It's OK.

A lot good that will do when the tanks roll over your fat asses.

Funny listening to these small dick gun nuts.
Bang bang shoot em up.
Go play pretend soldier..lol

Are your cartridges not cylindrical, is the hole they reset in on a revolver not
cylindrical?

Cylindrical?

Idk.
CORE-LOKT

Bang bang shoot em up.

Yeah, you're a faggot.

It's OK.

Tell that to these guys ...

Viet_Cong_soldiers_from_D445_Bn_%28AWM_P01934033%29.png

AKs vs B-52s and they still won. Talk about wrestling above your weight.

Bang bang shoot em up.

I don't play pretend, I was an active duty soldier for more than 21 years, that included a tour on a two way rifle range known as Vietnam.

That definitely would probably be the German stuff

I got Privi Partisan. :p sorry I can't go deeper these days.

30-06 Springfield

TFSP 112 3374 3650

Smaller bullet, more powdah!

A bit cumbersome for concealed carry, don't you think?

Several makers are producing weapons with the trigger mounted safety. Glock was first though.

Ruger GP-100 is a revolver you might want to look at if you're interested in one which can safely carry six rounds. The hammer has a transfer bar that only engages the firing pin when the trigger is all the way back. Impossible to bump the hammer and fire the round. That is a .357 Magnum revolver, but they make a 5 shot .44 special if you're a fan of western style ammo. Or you can go with the little brother, SP-101, smaller lighter, five shot revolver in .357 or .327 Federal Magnum.

Ruger® GP100® Standard Double-Action Revolver Models

Revolvers just work.

Bang bang shoot em up.

Yeah, you're a faggot.
My wife is laughing at your dumb old ass..

Bang bang shoot em up.

Yeah, you're a faggot.
My wife is laughing at your dumb old ass..

Tell him we all say, 'Hi!'

I take it you have proof to some woman claiming this happened, correct?

Oh fucking hell no you don't. :))

It's OK.

Have you ever seen a war? Do you have any experience in the Military? Have you ever seen a firefight?

Shooting is the easy part. But to get there takes fuel. A lot of fuel. Napoleon said that an Army marched on it's stomach. Now, it floats on a sea of diesel.

Those pretty machines that fly, and rumble on the ground take a lot of fuel, and even more maintainance. That means that they need parts, a lot of parts, to keep working. Now, where does that fuel and parts come from? Just in time supply. Which doesn't work if the truckers ain't trucking. Most truckers tend to be rather conservative in their beliefs. But even if half of them aren't, what do you think they'll be doing? Driving through warzones isn't one of those things.

There are about 3 million men and women in the military, including reserves and national guard. There are 300 million people in the nation. That means that the supply clerks, mechanics, dental technicians, and cooks are outnumbered about 100 to one. Since about a third of those troops are overseas, Korea, Germany, and deployment, I think you're going to have a lot of trouble bringing those big guns to the party if the nation goes into revolt.

Now, I doubt that any of this will matter, so I won't bother telling you that the ratio of infantry, the folks that fight, to the rest of the military is about one in ten. That means of the 3 million troops, no more than 300,000 can possibly be combat troops. I'm not sure what the sonar technician on a destroyer is going to do to Kansas, but whatever.

Police? Including federal agents, perhaps if you stretch the meaning of police, another 3 million. In Katrina, we saw them just leave after three days. So what do you think they will do if the proverbial balloon goes up?

I know, attack helicopters, drones, and awesome Star Wars shit man. Like Stealth.

Stealth needs fuel to fly. A lot of fuel. A thousand gallons just to get going. The F-22 can carry 22,000 pounds of fuel, and will go through that in a few hours. How long do you think it will keep flying before fuel shortages bring it to a grounded status? How long before the maintainance requirements mean it's not flying anywhere?

All those pretty toys are very expensive, and much more fragile than you think. Tanks break down, a hell of a lot of the time.

LOL. The third dink from the left is holding what looks like a US M3 grease gun. Wonder how they got ahold that WW2 relic?

Forum List

Back